the 'sealed scroll' as Esau's corruption : the greatest story you was never told

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
No Paul didn't say that! He said, "Above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the place of atonement. (We cannot discuss these things in detail now.)" (Hebrews 9:5 ISV). He was simply saying that this letter was not the place to go into detail about the Ark; the details were not relevant to the point he was making.

grin

and you still believe that Paul was writing 'to complete heathens' , do you not ?
exactly what Esau - who corrupted him - wanted you to believe .

Paul was directly inspired by Christ
- who was standing next to him , so to speak -
because Christ did nothing else as referring to what his Father said ,
having Paul to explain the prophet chapters which Esau had corrupted ---

yet you quote 'Paul' -- but you cannot - even remotely - tell then 'what point he was making' :
there is none .
It's all Esaus lies and smokescreens .

...it is most Sad that you are one of those millions
defending Esau's corruptions .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the one who has posted bizarre things such as "Adam never died", "the evil realm placed our souls in this pimped-Ape-body on this prison-planet", "Adam 'counseled Esau to go corrupt the scroll'", "'the two witnesses' in Revelation are "the 144K" as 'the house Ishral and house Judah' in prophets" and "in spite of Genesis 5 - added by Esau - Adam never 'died'". It is up to you to prove it and reveal the sources that you are getting these ideas from so that your claims can be verified. You have not Scripturally backed up your claims, and saying things like "Adam is the subject of Isaiah 14" is clearly nonsense.

To be a Christian you must believe that the Bible has been prepared for us by God, and that it is His word to us. If you don't believe that then your faith is not built on a sound foundation. Christians should not be drawn in to the mire of discussing other religious writings, whether they be Islamic writings, Hindu writings or some pseudo-Christian writings. This is a Bible study forum, so please show us from the Bible why you believe such things. Saying things like "in spite of Genesis 5 - added by Esau - Adam never 'died'" is clearly not true, because Moses wrote Genesis, so Esau, who died before Moses was even born, could not have added to the book of Genesis. And to say that Adam never died is to call God a liar because God said, Genesis 2:17 (TLV):

(17) But of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil you must not eat. For when you eat from it, you most assuredly will die!”​

Again, Adam died before the flood, way before Abraham was born and therefore before Esau was born, so Adam could not have "counseled Esau" to do anything. Adam couldn't have lived until after the flood beccause, Genesis 7:23 (WEB):

(23) Every living thing was destroyed that was on the surface of the ground, including man, livestock, creeping things, and birds of the sky. They were destroyed from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those who were with him in the ship.​

2 Timothy 3:16 (TLV):
(16) All Scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, for reproof, for restoration, and for training in righteousness,​

We should not rely on any writings which are not part of the Scriptures that are inspired by God.
"We should not rely on any writings which are not part of the Scriptures that are inspired by God."
It sure seems that YOU do. And is it you that decides what "parts" of scripture are or are not inspired of God??

You have many very strange ideas, zero scripture to back any of it and you will possibly lead a Christian babe down the wrong path of relying on their own 'imaginations".

I ask God to open your eyes and stop with the fairytales.

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
"We should not rely on any writings which are not part of the Scriptures that are inspired by God."
It sure seems that YOU do. And is it you that decides what "parts" of scripture are or are not inspired of God??

You have many very strange ideas, zero scripture to back any of it and you will possibly lead a Christian babe down the wrong path of relying on their own 'imaginations".

please confirm to whom your adress is posted --
thank you

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry Keither, somehow your post got in here...my reply was meant for "forever.

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
@forever , there's an old saying. Those who use vulgarity when they speak make a very weak point.
that is true my friend , and I immediately apoligize

but it is out of frustration
and has nothing to do with our God

... it is the frustration that christians today do not realize how they have been deceived
and how a terrible fate is waiting them

yes ---- eventually their souls will be saved
but not after a terrible Tribulation ,,,,,

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
this will be interesting :

a woman trying to defend Esau's corrupted scroll .

Let's wait and see .

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No Paul didn't say that! He said, "Above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the place of atonement. (We cannot discuss these things in detail now.)" (Hebrews 9:5 ISV). He was simply saying that this letter was not the place to go into detail about the Ark; the details were not relevant to the point he was making.

grin

and you still believe that Paul was writing 'to complete heathens' , do you not ?
I said I wouldn't reply any more, but I'll just post once more before I stop and have my tea. :)

Paul was not writing to "complete heathens". The clue is in the title of the book - he was writing to Israelites/Jews who were Christians - Hebrews.

yet you quote 'Paul' -- but you cannot - even remotely - tell then 'what point he was making' :
there is none .
I can tell what point he was making, but it is not part of the discussion, so I didn't waste my time going off on that tangent.

...it is most Sad that you are one of those millions
defending Esau's corruptions .
I am defending God's word against your lies and deceptions. I see you still haven't mentioned what writings you're getting your information from.

Reactions: Nancy

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
I said I wouldn't reply any more, but I'll just post once more before I stop and have my tea. :)

Paul was not writing to "complete heathens". The clue is in the title of the book - he was writing to Israelites/Jews who were Christians - Hebrews.

I can tell what point he was making, but it is not part of the discussion, so I didn't waste my time going off on that tangent.

I am defending God's word against your lies and deceptions. I see you still haven't mentioned what writings you're getting your information from.
.. it is by people as you that so many christians will die during the Tribulation .

Because you never understood what Paul said --
or better : how Esau corrupted him .

Paul says to his friends "how Christ speaks to us"
meaning Christ SPOKE IN THEIR HEARTS

"but" , he says ,
"let us pray for the people in the times of the end ,
because Christ will NOT speak in their hearts (-like to us) ,
and on top of that they will have a CORRUPTED SCROLL "

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands

i can understand why these 'christian forums' with self-declared prophets as you
will cause major pain .
resulting in "the people hunting down their 'pastors' [=you] ,
saying , when they will discover that they will be left behind in the Trib ,
"why did you not warn us that we would be left behind ?"

search that quote - it will appear in Ezekiel , amongst others .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
okay .

Well then I am sure that you can 'disprove' what I said through scripture .

*leaning back*

go ahead please .
Seriously! YOU are the one who is supposed to back YOUR words with scripture, not I. And the reason you do not is because I believe that you cannot. Where do you get your ideas from anyhow? Not the scriptures, that's for sure. Really am wondering what got you to believe all this foreign information.

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
because you people dont't understand from what you were saved
from this awful pimped Ape body

God says that in the end of time ,
my sons will search WHAT I have said ,
because they will not be satisfied with the Christ story ---
that Christ indeed made his sacrifice to restore us to God -- all of that is TRUE --

but that His sons will search back Eden ,
search back the paradise He created

by understanding that the scroll was corrupted

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.. it is by people as you that so many christians will die during the Tribulation .

Because you never understood what Paul said --
or better : how Esau corrupted him .

Paul says to his friends "how Christ speaks to us"
meaning Christ SPOKE IN THEIR HEARTS

"but" , he says ,
"let us pray for the people in the times of the end ,
because Christ will NOT speak in their hearts (-like to us) ,
and on top of that they will have a CORRUPTED SCROLL "
That bit of judgement regarding the tribulation really is wrong of you. And not for you to say.

Look out for your own soul. And the example you set before others as you call yourself by the name of Christ's own.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
this will be interesting :

a woman trying to defend Esau's corrupted scroll .

Let's wait and see .
Good grief! Besides bad language and insults you're now being sexist. You are far from the kingdom of God at the moment. Men and women are equal in Christ - Galatians 3 (WEB):

(26) For you are all children of God, through faith in Christ Jesus.​
(27) For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.​
(28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.​

Genesis 1:27, "God created man in his own image. In God’s image he created him; male and female he created them".

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Same thing I am trying to figure out. Never heard THIS "gospel" before.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this thread will answer many of your questions -

God tells an amazing story in the books of the prophets
of which He says "it will only be understood in the days of the end -- and I will act upón that understanding" ,
and , arguably , one of the largest themes throughout all prophets is "the corrupted scroll" theme :
He tells exactly what and how this happened - and what cónsequences it will have (-for believers) ,
by telling the entire history since Eden , how we left her and how we came to this earth ,
and how His covenant is about "the restoration óf Eden" : it really is a mindblowing story

one disclaimer please :
what Christ has done is absolutely true and is not in doubt : this aspect has nót been corrupted by Esau ;
just so that you know that this is not some type 'gnostic' thread or whatever --
on the contrary : God wanted you to know the larger picture

what He explains is ,

- how the Eden paradise is in 'the other Reality'
- how not He made 'this earth'
- how He neither made 'this body' (He actually calls it 'the horrible idol')
- how 'mt. Tsiun' is his sacred mountain in the other reality
- how that mountain carried the Eden paradise
- how the Revelation-woman is 'the daughter of Tsiun' in prophets : representing Eden
- how the dragon-beast in front of her is 'Mystery-Babylon' , the evil region east of earth
- how Adam never died : but he made a pact with the enemy , working against God ánd us
- how Adam helped to build 'the evil region' Mystery-Babylon'
- how Adam betrayed us , and how our soul was seperated from our by God made gorgeous bodies
- how the evil realm placed our souls in this pimped-Ape-body on this prison-planet
- why Adam 'counseled Esau to go corrupt the scroll' : to avoid being judged by God
because we would never remémber 'Eden' since we would never know whát He wanted us to understand
- why 'the two witnesses' in Revelation are "the 144K" as 'the house Ishral and house Judah' in prophets
- why 'understanding these things makes Christ to open the seals' : namely 'of the corrupted scroll' !
- why 'the people in white holding (palm-) leaves' in Revelation are "our gorgeous bodies"
- why Christ will only take the 144 at His return --- as the ones which can be you and me
- why this group will receive their body , will restore Eden , war M-Babylon , then be sent back to earth to witness to Jacob
- why 'Gog' is not something 'on this earth' but the same evil region , wanting to attack Heaven
- how all of Jacob - said as 1/3d of present humanity - will die during the Trib
- but will all be saved , also restored , and dwell in the prepared Eden paradise : forever
- where the 144K - males and females - will be 'the caretakers' (or: 'guardians') of Eden herself

... you see that these are some themes , right , and actually there are móre :
but to not scare you away these should do for now ;
really - though not easy it is a joy to search (-out) these things in the scroll , confirmed by cross-reading ,
and in the next posts we'll go through a number of them okay
Well you can preach your new found religion all you wish, but if you call it "Christian" You are wrong and just another heretic.

Almost all your statements are anti-biblical and against Gods Word. If you reject teh bible why should we accept you?