"The Secret" Things of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jtipton504

Feb 13, 2008
Has anybody heard about this new counter to the secret by Dr. Henry Cloud? I've read his "Boundaries" series adn like him by I know some friends that bought into the secret book and they thought it was a waste.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I haven't heard of it. I think Boundariesis well worth the read for someone who is struggling with being a doormat. I highly recommend it. If you are already aggressive, you have no need to read it. I'll have to check into this book.

heh0815

Feb 13, 2008
I have experienced the secret things of GOD as I picked up the DVD. It is totally counter to the secret because it praises the fact that there is "no secret" and GOD's love and happiness are open to everyone.

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
I have the book. I'm making my way through it.To be honest...... it's not the best, but I'd give it 7/10 so far. I might be able to give a better opinion when I finish it.