The seed of the man develops the bloodline of a child and that is why...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
lets take this one at a time, are we discussing the blood, the flesh, or the spirit. please let me know where I could respond correctly. thanks in advance.
Love and Peace
101G

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
dragonfly said:
Hi afaithfulone,

It doesn't say He had sinful flesh. It says He came 'in the likeness of sinful flesh'. We cannot be exactly sure what that means, except that before Adam sinned, he did not have 'sinful flesh'. We might guess that sinless flesh is something like Jesus' resurrection body, but we cannot be sure.

This is another myth. The egg of a woman is as much seed as the sperm. Neither of them is complete without the other. Nevertheless, a seed (as of the word), which is likened to something planted to produce a new creation, is already complete, having been fertilised during its formatio.

The reason I posted in this thread was to bring some facts to the discussion.

The blood of ordinary people is not what determines their inheritance. In scripture the father is the one who divides his estate to his children, as we see in the parable of the prodigal son. The elder son would have received twice as much as the younger, because there were duties upon the firstborn - or the father of the house, to do with caring for orphans, widows and strangers, as well as providing shelter and food for any other needy members of his family. This obligation is continued upon the Christians in any family.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

For this reason, sons were important, not that daughters were unimportant. In the case of a family where the only children were female, Moses agreed that they should inherit their father's estate, just as if they had been males.

The prophecy that a descendant of David would sit on his throne, of whose kingdom there would be no end, was fulfilled through both Mary and Joseph, as each were descended from David - although it is possible that Joseph had been adopted, and was not a blood descendant. That would still have given him right to the throne of David just as if he had been a natural son. In the same way, Joseph adopted Jesus - naturally speaking - and performed the duties of a natural father to Him. Everyone who knew them thought of Jesus as 'the son of Joseph and Mary'.

Spiritually speaking, His blood was of eternal significance. It is the blood of the everlasting covenant; always of a lamb that has just been slain.

101G, thanks for this. I have never thought of John 8:23 as helping to define Jesus' flesh.

But, unless He was potentially subject to sin, and yet did not sin, God may not have considered him human enough to be sacrificed for us.
101G said:
2 a4,
lets take this one at a time, are we discussing the blood, the flesh, or the spirit. please let me know where I could respond correctly. thanks in advance.
Love and Peace
101G
You need to put the surrounding scripture to understand that it is not talking about Jesus being not of the flesh & blood for that is what the payment for sin was all about. Jesus fulfilling the law in HIS HUMAN FLESH body and his Holy sacrificial BLOOD. This is talking about us as no longer being of the flesh but but born as sons of God NOT BRIDES but sons by the indwelling SPIRIT of God.

John 1:11-14
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
KJV

And this is scripture that says God sent His Son in sinful flesh, not my words:
Rom 8:3
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
KJV

101G said:
2 a4,
Love and Peace
101G
I am talking about the bloodline of a man comes from the man's seed not the mother's egg. But the spirit of the flesh which is our life, RESIDES in the blood and that is what guides us to either be considered a child of God or a child of the devil by which spirit we are led being either of good blood or bad blood I am sure you have heard those terms. Or the bad seed or good seed Jesus is the Seed of God. For the Word of God is the SEED that must be planted in the soil of our hearts and the Words and Spirit are one and are life represented by the Bread of life that we feed upon meaning Christ The Word and the blood which is the Spirit of God that we must partake of in order to become a child of God. Communion, yet the Bread and the Wine are the Word and the Spirit to be born again must indwell us.

Matt 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
KJV

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Hi afaithfulone,

I am talking about the bloodline of a man comes from the man's seed not the mother's egg. But the spirit of the flesh which is our life, RESIDES in the blood and that is what guides us to either be considered a child of God or a child of the devil by which spirit we are led being either of good blood or bad blood I am sure you have heard those terms.
The blood in a baby comes from both parents. Genes are in pairs. They are tagged 'dominant' or 'recessive' according to the way the affect the child's development. If two recessive genes for an attribute come together - one from the egg and one from the sperm - then that characteristic will prevail. But if a dominant gene from one parent associates with a recessive gene from the other parent, then the dominant gene will prevail. This is how you can get a child with blue eyes being born to both parents with brown eyes. It tells you that the brown eyes were from a dominant-recessive pairing in both parents, but when the egg and sperm united, two recessive genes for eye colour joined forces. I use eyes as an example that is easy to see, but it applies to every single characteristic in the baby, including its blood. The blood in no way comes only from the father. That's impossible!

Yes, God says 'the life is in the blood', but is that the same as the spirit of a human? It is the spirit that gives life to the whole body. Physiologists have decided that the body is made up of four main kinds of tissue, called 'connective tissue'. These are bones, flesh, nerves/brain and blood. The human spirit which God gives to a baby the moment it starts to breathe, is in the whole body - not just the blood. The spirit is more like the oxygen which has to get to every cell, than just the oxygen that is in the blood. But even so, the human spirit came from God, not Satan.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a4, listen, Jesus have no blood now, bloodline is nothing to our Lord. so discussing blood is usless.

now if you want to discuss offspring, then ok.

Love and Peace
101G

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
a4, listen, Jesus have no blood now, bloodline is nothing to our Lord. so discussing blood is usless.

now if you want to discuss offspring, then ok.

Love and Peace
101G
The resurrected Jesus has no blood for the living Word of life has not returned to the Father after HIS BLOOD of his flesh body was offered up to the Father as our holy sacrifice. The Spirit is what makes us a child of God and that is what the Wine representing the blood of the communion is along with the Seed which we call the Bread of life Jesus is this Bread and he is the Seed of God because he is the Word who did become flesh.

We are the spiritual brothers of Christ and the natural Jews are his natural brothers of the flesh and that is why he was made liken unto them and came to them first.
I gave you the scriptures that says Jesus was made into the likeness of SINFUL FLESH by God. I am not saying Jesus sinned, I am saying that he had the same flesh and blood body just as us just as the scripture said he did.
We are being born again of the Spirit and Jesus was resurrected as the living Word no longer having blood because it was shed on Calvary remember?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
The resurrected Jesus has no blood for the living Word of life has not returned to the Father after HIS BLOOD of his flesh body was offered up to the Father as our holy sacrifice.

a4, what are you saying?. "for the living Word of life has not returned to the Father after HIS BLOOD of his flesh body was offered up to the Father as our holy sacrifice".

please explain?.

Love and Peace
101G

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
dragonfly said:
Hi afaithfulone,

The blood in a baby comes from both parents. Genes are in pairs. They are tagged 'dominant' or 'recessive' according to the way the affect the child's development. If two recessive genes for an attribute come together - one from the egg and one from the sperm - then that characteristic will prevail. But if a dominant gene from one parent associates with a recessive gene from the other parent, then the dominant gene will prevail. This is how you can get a child with blue eyes being born to both parents with brown eyes. It tells you that the brown eyes were from a dominant-recessive pairing in both parents, but when the egg and sperm united, two recessive genes for eye colour joined forces. I use eyes as an example that is easy to see, but it applies to every single characteristic in the baby, including its blood. The blood in no way comes only from the father. That's impossible!

Yes, God says 'the life is in the blood', but is that the same as the spirit of a human? It is the spirit that gives life to the whole body. Physiologists have decided that the body is made up of four main kinds of tissue, called 'connective tissue'. These are bones, flesh, nerves/brain and blood. The human spirit which God gives to a baby the moment it starts to breathe, is in the whole body - not just the blood. The spirit is more like the oxygen which has to get to every cell, than just the oxygen that is in the blood. But even so, the human spirit came from God, not Satan.
Think on it and ask God to help you.
Love is like oxygen.. the Spirit is the Breath of life and we need the oxygen in our blood to nurish our cells to keep us ALIVE and the Word of God is the Love of God and the Word is Spirit.
See here blood in lineage or stock if an animal

Main Entry:blood
Pronunciation:*bl*d
Function:noun
1 : a usually red liquid that circulates in the heart, arteries, and veins of animals
2 : LIFEBLOOD; also : LIFE
3 : LINEAGE : STOCK
4 : KINSHIP; also : KINDRED
5 : the taking of life
6 : TEMPER : PASSION
7 : DANDY 1
–blood*less adjective
–bloody adjective

Main Entry:lin*eage
Pronunciation:*li-n*-ij
: lineal descent from a common progenitor; also : FAMILY

Main Entry:pro*gen*i*tor
Pronunciation:pr*-*je-n*-t*r
1 : a direct ancestor : FOREFATHER
2 : ORIGINATOR : PRECURSOR

God is the one who forms our spirit at birth for that is how He made us spirit soul and body, but His Spirit is not always the one who leads us as you can see

Luke 4:33
33 And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
KJV
Acts 16:16
16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
KJV

Rom 8:2
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
KJV
You see, Isn't it the blood of Jesus who sets us free? So why does it say the Spirit of life in Christ sets us free?

I am not saying that we have spiritual blood and carnal man, I am saying that the spirit that RESIDES in our blood that guides us that makes us a child of God. Jesus's natural blood is no longer needed, it was only for the purpose of our holy sacrifice so that we can be born again of God's Spirit

I think that is were the confusion is, you both think that I am clinging to earthly blood as our adoption, but I am talking about where our spirit resides and who's blood determines a human child lineage.

101G said:
2 a4,
The resurrected Jesus has no blood for the living Word of life has not returned to the Father after HIS BLOOD of his flesh body was offered up to the Father as our holy sacrifice.

a4, what are you saying?. "for the living Word of life has not returned to the Father after HIS BLOOD of his flesh body was offered up to the Father as our holy sacrifice".

please explain?.

Love and Peace
101G
So sorry 101G, glad you caught that.
Misquote, I meat Has returned to the Father, sorry for the upset : ). Yes he is on the Right hand of God for the Right hand of God is His Word that He creates all things by.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
I think that is were the confusion is, you both think that I am clinging to earthly blood as our adoption, but I am talking about where our spirit resides and who's blood determines a human child lineage.

a4, the spirit have nothing to do with the carnal body as in offspring, only for it to reside/dwell in it. the adoption is spiritual. which have nothing to do with the flesh, or blood. our new bodies will be change, or quicken, no need for blood. and while we're in the bodies now, is for only natural existence. and again natural lineage don't count in the Spiritual.

who's blood determines a human child lineage,
our Lord's linage was determine before he was born. and it was not according to blood, flesh, sperm, or egg. but was made by the Lord Jesus himself.

Love and Peace
101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
lay out what you are talking about one thing at a time.
our Lord, or man?. and compare.

#1. birth, from natural parents, or spirit?
#2. who's blood
#3 who's spirit, or the reborn spirit.
ect........

Love and Peace
101G

a4,
you might want to consider in changing your topic title.

101G