The Serpent & Eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think that the fruit was what we think of with fruit...I believe that it was the 'spoken word' (KNOWLEDGE of good and evil) from the serpent, that Eve believed in , received, and 'ate'= took into herself. I see no real literal 'tree',
To ByGRACE, GINOLJC, you're 100% correct. come to the head of the class. what she ate was RAW information. let me add something to this plate if you don't mind. let's use an example to see this clearly. Adam and Eve was fully mature bodily, but not in intelligent of God's wisdom. they in the God sense was babies. the TREE of the knowledge of Good and Evil is like, (in an example, natural food). one don't feed a baby cornbread and green as their staple diet. no..... one feed a baby milk and then mush, or chewed up solid food with the milk until the baby can handle solid food. if not one can KILL the baby. was not this the warning that God gave to them. if you eat, you will die. what did they eat?, scripture Hosea 10:13 "Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men". that's the fruit that was forbidden. notice, it said Eve desired the tree to make one "WISE", oh is she had the luxury of the proverbs, "lean not to your own understanding". he "SAW" that she was naked, meaning she "KNOW" now that she was naked, but she saw her nakedness all the time, but now knew it in a wrong light.

Reactions: Helen