The Shadow of The LORD = Psalms 17;8, Psalms 36:7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Shadow of The LORD = Psalms 17;8, Psalms 36:7

Psalms 17;8

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings;

Psalms 36:7

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalms 57:1

Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psalms 91:1

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalms 63:7

Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Isaiah 25:4

For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

Hosea 14:6-7

His branches shall spread, and His beauty shall be as the olive tree, and His smell as Lebanon. They that dwell under His shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.

Matthew 17:5-6

While He yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

Mark 9:7-8

And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear Him. And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.

Luke 9:34-35

While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud. And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear Him.

AMEN