The Shroud of Turin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Leviathan

Jan 18, 2008
As a matter of fact there was broken bone evidence AND the spear wound. I mean come on guys do you think this would be on t.v. if religion professors and majors hadnt came to this conclusion. I mean this wasnt some National Geographics thing. If i hadnt seen enough evidence to convince me then i wouldnt have made this post. I assure you that other then the fact that we simply cant be positive, i see no other sign that this is not jesus. And just becaue the catholics had it doesnt mean its evil. Thats ridiculous, maybe they were the ones who picked it up?!!!

DrBubbaLove

Jan 17, 2008
Actually think you meant to say a spear wound is evident in the shroud but broken bones are not. Jesus died before the soldiers needed to break His legs which happened to be in keeping with:sign::Jhn 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken. which is foretold by the Psalmist:sign:psa 34:20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
That's exactly right, Dr.BL. Psalm 22 foretells that. I believe you, Leviathan. The Lord is so great that He doesn't owe us any sign, but if He chooses to leave one all I can say is,"Wow" backward and forward!!!!