The Soul, the Aeolian Body, Death, the Mistranslation of the Word Spirit, and the Wind of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I worship God through the breath he gave me, for it was the breath that gave me life. You on the other hand worship a figment of your imagination that you call "spirit", which does not exist in the scriptures. And you're stubborn, which makes it worse for you to come to understanding.

Am I stubborn in comparison to your own teachability? Or is stubborn the adjective you use for they who see through the smoke and mirrors you are presenting here.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a silly notion. If there is no wind then God is absent? If there is a hurricane then God is angry?

The bible also says I will rain righteousness down on you...

Hos. 10:12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

With your way of seeing things....would you say that rain is righteousness?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Japanese word KAMIKAZE translates "divine wind". Is this the spirit (wind) you are being influenced by?

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a silly notion. If there is no wind then God is absent? If there is a hurricane then God is angry?

The bible also says I will rain righteousness down on you...

Hos. 10:12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

With your way of seeing things....would you say that rain is righteousness?

Some passages of scripture are literal, others are figurative. This is where "rightly diving the word of God" comes into play. You do not want to accept "ruach" and "pneuma" means wind, breath, which it does, because of your preconceived ideologies of "spirit", which is not in the scriptures. What you believe concerning "spirit" is a lie, for it does not exist, which is why you, among many others, impose that word unto the scriptures, which is not a word used by the authors of the scriptures. It is your word, not a word that pertains to the truth. It is a word that is imposed unto the scriptures to serve a greater lie. I have explained why the authors used words that pertain to wind. It's actually very simple to understand. Even your doctors and scientists will agree that it is air that gives the body life, in correlation with what the scriptures declare. But because of the lies you have been indoctrinated with it is very difficult for you to come to understanding, that even a child would comprehend who hasn't been brainwashed with lies.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some passages of scripture are literal, others are figurative. This is where "rightly diving the word of God" comes into play. You do not want to accept "ruach" and "pneuma" means wind, breath, which it does, because of your preconceived ideologies of "spirit", which is not in the scriptures. What you believe concerning "spirit" is a lie, for it does not exist, which is why you, among many others, impose that word unto the scriptures, which is not a word used by the authors of the scriptures. It is your word, not a word that pertains to the truth. It is a word that is imposed unto the scriptures to serve a greater lie. I have explained why the authors used words that pertain to wind. It's actually very simple to understand. Even your doctors and scientists will agree that it is air that gives the body life, in correlation with what the scriptures declare. But because of the lies you have been indoctrinated with it is very difficult for you to come to understanding, that even a child would comprehend who hasn't been brainwashed with lies.

Anybody with a dictionary knows that rouach also means wind. And the Hebrew word for "rain" also means "teach". But you have no spiritual insight into this. You are reacting to a word meaning that is meant to be an example...not the real deal. You have stopped far short of any kind of insight into this. You are caught up with word meanings...but fail to see the spiritual side of it.

But as the word says... you are grasping at wind.

Reactions: Helen

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anybody with a dictionary knows that rouach also means wind. And the Hebrew word for "rain" also means "teach". But you have no spiritual insight into this. You are reacting to a word meaning that is meant to be an example...not the real deal. You have stopped far short of any kind of insight into this. You are caught up with word meanings...but fail to see the spiritual side of it.

But as the word says... you are grasping at wind.

I don't care to know your spiritual side of it because I have understanding of the aeolian side of what the scriptures teach. Your "spiritual" side of things is a lie. So, you carry on believing your fantasies about spirits and spirituality, while I carry on believing the scriptures in what it teaches concerning breath that gives us life, and the form of wind angels transform into.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't care to know your spiritual side of it because I have understanding of the aeolian side of what the scriptures teach. Your "spiritual" side of things is a lie. So, you carry on believing your fantasies about spirits and spirituality, while I carry on believing the scriptures in what it teaches concerning breath that gives us life, and the form of wind angels transform into.

So then God lives in this visible dimension? If that were so why can't we see Him? To deny spiritual things is to deny that invisible things exist.

It takes spiritual faculties to see, hear, perceive spiritual things. Do you read the bible?

1 Cor. 2 :13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then God lives in this visible dimension? If that were so why can't we see Him? To deny spiritual things is to deny that invisible things exist.

It takes spiritual faculties to see, hear, perceive spiritual things. Do you read the bible?

1 Cor. 2 :13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

God is represented by the things that were made, such as wind, which is invisible, which describes the invisibility of God. God is also described as consuming fire, to describe God as one who destroys. Yet God is not literally fire, nor literally wind, these are all things that describe attributes of God. The identity of God was given in a very simple way to Moses, "I AM". Here merely EXISTS. There is no "spiritual" side of things. There is God, and then there is what was made, which is physical and material. If you ascended to heaven, you would encounter a physical and literal city, with physical and literal streets, that angels physically and literally walk in, where Yeshuah who was physically and literally touched ascended into, where literal and physical food exists, that the Israelites physically and literally ate when the food of angels descended unto them that they called "manna". There is no "spiritual". There is no other "dimension". There is earth, and there is heaven, just as there is Miami, there is also Paris. One city exists in one place, and another city exists in another place. We have access to both cities, because they are both on the earth. You can use an airplane to leave from Miami to Paris, which was very difficult hundreds of years ago before airplanes existed, for these two cities exist in different continents on earth. In a similar way regarding difficulty that men encountered in reaching certain places before, we do not have access to heaven, because we do not have the ability to reach a place so far into "space", which is what is above the earth, which is the "heavens", where the stars, sun, and moon are. The Andromeda galaxy, which is said to be the nearest galaxy to our Milky Way galaxy, is said to be around 2.5 million LIGHT YEARS away from earth, by what man thinks the speed of light is. If we were to use these calculations, that would mean it would take 2.5 million years to reach Andromeda AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. This is why heaven is unreachable to us, not because it is some "spiritual" place we would not be able to see if we ascended there, but because of how far it is. It is a place that God "set-apart". Stop being so stubborn and understand what I am telling you.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"biloqewu, post: 433660, member: 7915"]God is represented by the things that were made, such as wind, which is invisible, which describes the invisibility of God. God is also described as consuming fire, to describe God as one who destroys. Yet God is not literally fire, nor literally wind, these are all things that describe attributes of God. The identity of God was given in a very simple way to Moses, "I AM". Here merely EXISTS. There is no "spiritual" side of things.

OK...now your lack of patience for others is loosening enough to start making sense. :) But I would comment on the part I bolded above. Although Heaven is a real place...and unreachable physically...it is reachable spiritually. It is here. And this means that the dimension of heaven exists here but on another plane of existence. Being spiritual in Christ means an awareness and even a way of seeing into the realm that makes things happen here. So then the heavenly realm is in our midst. We can see in 2 different dimensions at the same time when we walk in the Spirit.

Have you walked in that power?

There is God, and then there is what was made, which is physical and material. If you ascended to heaven, you would encounter a physical and literal city, with physical and literal streets, that angels physically and literally walk in, where Yeshuah who was physically and literally touched ascended into, where literal and physical food exists, that the Israelites physically and literally ate when the food of angels descended unto them that they called "manna". There is no "spiritual". There is no other "dimension". There is earth, and there is heaven, just as there is Miami, there is also Paris. One city exists in one place, and another city exists in another place. We have access to both cities, because they are both on the earth. You can use an airplane to leave from Miami to Paris, which was very difficult hundreds of years ago before airplanes existed, for these two cities exist in different continents. In a similar way regarding difficulty that men encountered in reaching certain places before, we do not have access to heaven, because we do not have the ability to reach a place so far into "space", which is what is above the earth, which is the "heavens", where the stars, sun, and moon are. The Andromeda galaxy, which is said to be the nearest galaxy to our Milky Way galaxy, is said to be around 2.5 million LIGHT YEARS away from earth, by what man thinks the speed of light is. If we were to use these calculations, that would mean it would take 2.5 million years to reach Andromeda AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. This is why heaven is unreachable to us, not because it is some "spiritual" place we would not be able to see if we ascended there, but because of how far it is. It is a place that God "set-apart". Stop being so stubborn and understand what I am telling you.

I could say the same to you...but I don't want to be rude. ;)

You are thinking too much about physical things. God is Spirit. He lives in a place that is unknowable to us in the flesh. God is everywhere and nowhere. But the important thing for us is the kind of life that Jesus brought to us...an eternal kind of life in the Spirit. We are to actually keep our physical faculties OUT OF FOCUS so as to focus on the Spiritual side...as in...set your mind on things above. We can only do this if we have the spiritual faculties to see what is invisible to the common man.

You say you are Christian. What does it mean to you to be spiritual in Christ? What does it mean to put on Christ as armour?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A denial of the spiritual realm is a denial of God how He really is...and where He is. He is near to us...even in our hearts and mouths.

A person who only understands material things denies that there is a spiritual world behind the physical things. Even modern scientists theorize that there is more than one dimension to life and this reality is only one possible reality among many. So then these unbelieving scientists are more advanced in their thinking...although they are blind...than the OP.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"biloqewu, post: 433660, member: 7915"]God is represented by the things that were made, such as wind, which is invisible, which describes the invisibility of God. God is also described as consuming fire, to describe God as one who destroys. Yet God is not literally fire, nor literally wind, these are all things that describe attributes of God. The identity of God was given in a very simple way to Moses, "I AM". Here merely EXISTS. There is no "spiritual" side of things.

OK...now your lack of patience for others is loosening enough to start making sense. :) But I would comment on the part I bolded above. Although Heaven is a real place...and unreachable physically...it is reachable spiritually. It is here. And this means that the dimension of heaven exists here but on another plane of existence. Being spiritual in Christ means an awareness and even a way of seeing into the realm that makes things happen here. So then the heavenly realm is in our midst. We can see in 2 different dimensions at the same time when we walk in the Spirit.

Have you walked in that power?

There is God, and then there is what was made, which is physical and material. If you ascended to heaven, you would encounter a physical and literal city, with physical and literal streets, that angels physically and literally walk in, where Yeshuah who was physically and literally touched ascended into, where literal and physical food exists, that the Israelites physically and literally ate when the food of angels descended unto them that they called "manna". There is no "spiritual". There is no other "dimension". There is earth, and there is heaven, just as there is Miami, there is also Paris. One city exists in one place, and another city exists in another place. We have access to both cities, because they are both on the earth. You can use an airplane to leave from Miami to Paris, which was very difficult hundreds of years ago before airplanes existed, for these two cities exist in different continents. In a similar way regarding difficulty that men encountered in reaching certain places before, we do not have access to heaven, because we do not have the ability to reach a place so far into "space", which is what is above the earth, which is the "heavens", where the stars, sun, and moon are. The Andromeda galaxy, which is said to be the nearest galaxy to our Milky Way galaxy, is said to be around 2.5 million LIGHT YEARS away from earth, by what man thinks the speed of light is. If we were to use these calculations, that would mean it would take 2.5 million years to reach Andromeda AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. This is why heaven is unreachable to us, not because it is some "spiritual" place we would not be able to see if we ascended there, but because of how far it is. It is a place that God "set-apart". Stop being so stubborn and understand what I am telling you.

I could say the same to you...but I don't want to be rude. ;)

You are thinking too much about physical things. God is Spirit. He lives in a place that is unknowable to us in the flesh. God is everywhere and nowhere. But the important thing for us is the kind of life that Jesus brought to us...an eternal kind of life in the Spirit. We are to actually keep our physical faculties OUT OF FOCUS so as to focus on the Spiritual side...as in...set your mind on things above. We can only do this if we have the spiritual faculties to see what is invisible to the common man.

You say you are Christian. What does it mean to you to be spiritual in Christ? What does it mean to put on Christ as armour?

Heaven is here, on earth? Haha. And here I am being mocked at for saying breath gives us life and that angels transform into the form of wind, according to what the scriptures declare, and here you are making such silly assertions about "spirit", "spiritual", "other dimensions", which simply do not exist and is not in the scriptures.

The scriptures declare the heavens are "above" the earth, not where the earth is.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Heaven is here, on earth? Haha. And here I am being mocked at for saying breath gives us life and that angels transform into the form of wind, according to what the scriptures declare, and here you are making such silly assertions about "spirit", "spiritual", "other dimensions", which simply do not exist and is not in the scriptures.

The scriptures declare the heavens are "above" the earth, not where the earth is.

This reminds me of a blind man who denies anything exists beyond the tapping of his stick.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How would "wind" not make any sense to hover above the waters, what do you suppose hovers above the seas today?
Why do you have an objection to the use of "Spirit" and/or "spirits" when the reason for their being in Scripture is quite clear? "Wind" is inanimate and means nothing spiritually or theologically. Spirit/spirits are animate, and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, and He is a divine Person.

So what you are trying to promote is false doctrine, and you know the origin of that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That there is no other extra floating invisible energy personality hanging around as another dedicate God spirit beside God’s own essence or being.
Unfortunately for those who move in this direction, the Lord Jesus Christ made it crystal clear that there is indeed a third divine Person within the Godhead, and we must go by what He revealed and taught. While there are multiple Scriptures related to this, Matthew 28:19 should suffice for those who actually believe that Jesus spoke the truth at all times.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you have an objection to the use of "Spirit" and/or "spirits" when the reason for their being in Scripture is quite clear? "Wind" is inanimate and means nothing spiritually or theologically. Spirit/spirits are animate, and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, and He is a divine Person.

So what you are trying to promote is false doctrine, and you know the origin of that.

Because the set-apart wind is an angel that takes the form of wind, which is how that particular wind is set apart from ordinary winds that are not living. There is no "holy spirit", it is angels that take this form, and is thus called a "set-apart wind". When a prophet receives the set-apart wind, it is referring to an angel of God that has literally taken the form of wind, and entered into and inhabits the body of the prophet. Just as there are unclean winds that enter inside the body to take possession, there is also set-apart wind, which is an angel of God, that enters into the body, to set it apart. The conduit through which this is done is by wind, for just as breath is what gave life to man, it is through his breath that the set-apart wind enters the body to set it apart, which is why the authors used the words "wind" and "breath". This is radically different perspective than what you have been taught, but this is precisely what the scriptures teach in accordance to the original meanings of the words.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately for those who move in this direction, the Lord Jesus Christ made it crystal clear that there is indeed a third divine Person within the Godhead, and we must go by what He revealed and taught. While there are multiple Scriptures related to this, Matthew 28:19 should suffice for those who actually believe that Jesus spoke the truth at all times.

Matthew 28:19 is a forgery, for the correct rendering of that verse is "in my name", which is why Eusebius quoted it that way and why this verse is rendered in the Hebrew gospel of Matthew also "in my name", which corresponds with many other passages that speak of doing things in the name of Yeshuah alone, not in the same of a trinity. Trinities come from ancient Egyptian and Babylonian mythology that was promulgated by the Roman church, and forged unto the scriptures, but it is not in the original text of the scriptures. It is all a lie and you have been deceived by it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because the set-apart wind is an angel that takes the form of wind, which is how that particular wind is set apart from ordinary winds that are not living. There is no "holy spirit"...
Why do you have a problem with acknowledging God the Holy Spirit (who is definitely not an angel, a created being)? Genuine Christians have no problem with this truth.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you have a problem with acknowledging God the Holy Spirit (who is definitely not an angel, a created being)? Genuine Christians have no problem with this truth.

Because it is not the truth, hence the explanations I have given in light of scripture. If I didn't care about believing the actual truth, I would believe the lie you believe like most everyone else like you, and not have to go through the hassles of getting rejected over and over again by people like you. But this is simply not the case, what I am telling you is the truth, what you a replying with to me is a lie. There is no "holy spirit", there is "set-apart wind". Breath gives us life. Angels transform into the form of wind and are thus called "set-apart wind". Why is it so difficult to understand these simple truths? I'll tell you why, because of the lies you have been taught. You are seared shut and cannot comprehend.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Right, here we go again...and you also know that Matt 28:19 was modified to support a trinity formula even by the RCCs. Even their meddling did not prove any Trinity theory. You believe in a false Matt 28:19 Enoch and if you do not know this please do some serious study; if you are concerned with the truth. Until you do these things, you do not have any credibility in your posts. I am very confident I do know what I'm saying concerning Matt 28:19 and I will stake my life on it as fact. Can you say the same - I think not? We are talking of the truth, and I for one, take it very seriously.

I will gladly entertain any scripture you can produce that proves a 3rd person as God Almighty. I look forward to you claim.

Bless you,

APAK

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And here I am being mocked at
oh, don't take it personal, you are both making good points imo, and we are all speaking in tongues basically, iow you are not choosing the same def for terms that he is, and vice-versa, and now ego has been awakened, so there ya go. No Absolute Truth will be revealed here today, and perspectives vary for good reasons; thank God for ppl who disagree