The source of our hope in these last days!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We serve a God who is known as "the God of hope". I don't know about you, but that is comforting to me in these crazy times. Truly, we are in the last days of the last days. This world is absolutely insane! People are going in the complete opposite direction of the Lord. These are dark days and they are getting darker and if we aren't grounded in the Word, it's easy to fall into fear, despair, and hopelessness.

I know many out there share my feelings here and that's why I want to share this message on where to find our hope. This is a now word and I hope you will participate in the conversation.
There is hope, we just need to know the God that promises us hope, peace, and joy, amen?
YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes
God bless and keep you always!

Reactions: shortangel

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We serve a God who is known as "the God of hope". I don't know about you, but that is comforting to me in these crazy times. Truly, we are in the last days of the last days. This world is absolutely insane! People are going in the complete opposite direction of the Lord. These are dark days and they are getting darker and if we aren't grounded in the Word, it's easy to fall into fear, despair, and hopelessness.

I know many out there share my feelings here and that's why I want to share this message on where to find our hope. This is a now word and I hope you will participate in the conversation.
There is hope, we just need to know the God that promises us hope, peace, and joy, amen?
YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes

YHWH God's Kingdom is mankind's hope. Jesus Christ the Son of YHWH God is the king of the kingdom of God. God through his only begotten Son will resurrect from the dead those who are among the dead. The resurrection of the dead are their hope to be in YHWH God's kingdom.The point is The Kingdom of God/kingdom of heaven/Messianic kingdom is the hope for mankind.

Reactions: Keiw

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes

Yes, Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope. And Jesus was clear--The only ones to be allowed to enter accomplish this--Matt 7:21--Those living now to do Jesus Fathers will get to enter his kingdom. And Jesus summed up his Fathers will in a single teaching--Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God.= OT-NT over and over it never stops. Without fail Jesus' real teachers make 100% sure this gets done by the flock, How? Like this--A bible reading given weekly such as Genesis1-3, next week, Genesis 3-6, Etc,Etc it never stops. Sometimes 2 chapters if they are long. Then at the meeting the teacher discusses the major points to the flock, and can ask the flock after what points they appreciated by them raising their hands. That way the flock learns all the points needed to be learned and applied. Soi say to you--all can look right now at their teachers and see if they listened to Jesus on these major points. Many are these-2Cor 11:12-15--these will be failing the flock of the above.