The sufficiency of grace….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 12:9 (NASB20)
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God’s grace, being the active power of God in one’s life…. The experiencing of the sufficiency of this power will only be experienced by the believer who accepts all in life as from the hand of God… Which it is, but will only be recognized by the believer who’s eye’s remain on God, not meddling with the will of self, but only looking to will the expression of righteousness in one’s realm of influence…..

For God’s power in life is for the expression of righteousness, it has no other purpose then to express righteousness in the set of circumstances God has allowed or brought forth in one’s life… For what one has or has not is immaterial when it comes to grace, for grace being the active force in a believer’s life once the believer has ceased from their own works and accepts all as from the hand of God for the express purpose of expressing righteousness as a constant thing…. Then it is that the sufficiency of the grace of God is experienced as the active force in one’s life….

For faith accesses grace and grace works through faith, for being unmoored from righteousness was the fall, grace is once again being moored to righteousness as the living power in one’s life…. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus does set one free, accessing this law of life is the purpose of faith, that being, the very reason and purpose of one’s faith… For grace is all one needs in life, the faith that sees that God’s power is always active towards one is the heart who’s sufficiency will be founded on God’s sufficiency….

For being content in where God has placed one, is the beginning of one seeing God’s sufficiency of grace in one’s life, which is the entering into God’s rest by the faith that will so allow one, and then it is, that the weaker and the more one sees the need, the more the power of Christ will be perfected as the living power of that one’s life….

Be blessed in Him, Not me

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
Amen. As I get older, my weakness's stand out and I rely on Jesus more.

2 Corinthians 4:16 - Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.

Reactions: Not me and MatthewG

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
Amen. As I get older, my weakness's stand out and I rely on Jesus more.

2 Corinthians 4:16 - Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
Hi, yes, it is a lesson we all need to learn but in that learning is our relationship with Him…. Be so very blessed in that learning that is from Him…

Unto Him be our all, Not me

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God’s grace, being the active power of God in one’s life…. The experiencing of the sufficiency of this power will only be experienced by the believer who accepts all in life as from the hand of God… Which it is, but will only be recognized by the believer who’s eye’s remain on God, not meddling with the will of self, but only looking to will the expression of righteousness in one’s realm of influence…..

For God’s power in life is for the expression of righteousness, it has no other purpose then to express righteousness in the set of circumstances God has allowed or brought forth in one’s life… For what one has or has not is immaterial when it comes to grace, for grace being the active force in a believer’s life once the believer has ceased from their own works and accepts all as from the hand of God for the express purpose of expressing righteousness as a constant thing…. Then it is that the sufficiency of the grace of God is experienced as the active force in one’s life….

For faith accesses grace and grace works through faith, for being unmoored from righteousness was the fall, grace is once again being moored to righteousness as the living power in one’s life…. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus does set one free, accessing this law of life is the purpose of faith, that being, the very reason and purpose of one’s faith… For grace is all one needs in life, the faith that sees that God’s power is always active towards one is the heart who’s sufficiency will be founded on God’s sufficiency….

For being content in where God has placed one, is the beginning of one seeing God’s sufficiency of grace in one’s life, which is the entering into God’s rest by the faith that will so allow one, and then it is, that the weaker and the more one sees the need, the more the power of Christ will be perfected as the living power of that one’s life….

This is one thing that is especially important for me to know for my current situations. The Lord's grace is sufficient for me. And power is perfected in weakness.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one thing that is especially important for me to know for my current situations. The Lord's grace is sufficient for me. And power is perfected in weakness.
Blessings in being taught from above, as we know there is nothing greater…..

A fellow follower, Not me

Reactions: dev553344

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Not me Ephesians - the epistle about grace par excellence - is really amazing..........