The Tabernacle Movement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Justin Mangonel challenge me to look at his blog and this is what I found dated Dec 28 2012
I find this to be a very revealing insight into the inter workings of Mr Mangonel and his vision he calls
The Tabernacle Movement under his Adamite theology

Here below is The Tabernacle Movement dated Dec 28 2012 I'll highlight the points I find troubling.

Any comments would be appreciated and I'm certain it being public information with the link included Mr Justin Mangonel may be interested in hearing your comments as well (emphasis mine) for those that prefer a passing glance.

============================================================================================================
The Tabernacle Movement
http://www.thefinalfeast.com/

I feel lead by the Spirit to lay out the framework for what needs to be done to help bring about the restoration of the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles. This is by no means an exhaustive treatise on this subject but rather just a broad sketch of the steps that I believe we should take to accomplish this goal.
To begin with, the reason why we, as ministers of the full gospel of Christ, need to work towards the restoration of this feast is that this third and final spiritual experience is necessary to bring about the perfection of the saints.
It is written,
“Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:”
Ephesians 4:13
This scripture speaks about the end result that every minister should be working towards in their ministry. I believe that the perfect man of Ephesians, a group, can only be achieved by completing the third and final step that God has made available through restoration of the Tabernacle experience.
The first step towards the perfection of the saints was, of course, the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Passover. In the church age this equates to the experience of salvation. The second step in this restoration of mankind is the spiritual fulfillment of the spiritual feast of Pentecost. In the church age this equates to the experience of Spirit baptism with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. The third and final step in this process is the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles. In the church age this equates to the experience of becoming one with God and the manifestation of this oneness is Divine Love.
Many ministers are trying to bring the church into the unity of the faith with only having experienced one or two of the necessary feasts. However, it is not possible to fulfill Ephesians 4:3 without the third and final feast. It is the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles that brings about the unity of the Spirit which ultimately leads to the unity of the faith.
In order to accomplish the goal of restoring this feast to the body of Christ we must not look to change the church from within but rather we must go outside the church and evangelize the lost so that we can start with, as it were, a blank page upon which we can write this vision. Trying to bring this restored truth to those who are already “churched” is not profitable. Those who are in the normative church have already been tainted with the ills of the church and are not suitable ground upon which to plant this seed. Perhaps, once a movement is formed and brought to life outside of the church it may draw some from within the church to accept this truth.
Secondly, we must restore the office and authority of the apostle and prophet to this movement. The foundation stones of this movement must be laid by true apostles and prophets in order to bring this vision to our people. We must, above all, restore the office of the apostle to our movement so that we will have the benefit of the organization and perspective that an apostle brings. We must relegate pastors and teachers to their places under these ministries and make sure that they do not try to usurp these higher offices as they have done in the normative church. The office of evangelist must be kept primarily outside the church so that they can focus on preaching to the lost. Evangelist must subject themselves to the offices of the prophet and apostle.
The third step is that we must teach the first century Tabernacle theology that God has restored to us to those who are newly saved so that they can begin to assimilate the new wine skin that God has given. We must make disciples of all men so that God can raise them up to do the work of the ministry. By starting with newly evangelized people we will not have to “un-teach” them out of the errors that the church has accepted. We will endeavor to disciple those who have ability and skill one on one sp as to instill in them the truths that God has shown us.
The fourth step is to seek converts in areas that are not already well served. In the beginning, when our movement is still small and relatively vulnerable, we must seek to make converts in places where the normative church will not hinder us. Obviously, the established church will react with its characteristic ferocity against anything or anyone that challenges it’s status quo. Therefore, we must seek to work in places where we will go realatively unnoticed until we have grown strong enough to weather persecution if it comes. Therefore we will seek out and work among those who practice polyngy because these people represent and large and un-churched peoples group. Due to the fact that we know, from scripture, that God does not discriminate against those with more than one wife (Matthew 8:11, Matthew 22:31-33) we are uniquely positioned to bring the gospel to this group while at the same time correcting a terrible wrong that was done to them.
For me, this means preaching in the heart of Africa. As we target those who live in this type of marriage some will be open to hear Gods word and these will be the disciples that we are looking for. We will focus on those younger adults, ages 18 through 25, both male and female, whom God picks to be disciples of the restoration of Tabernacle theology. God, through His Holy Spirit, will bring this first wave of His chosen to us and they will form the “core” of this movement. Once this vanguard is formed some will be sent out to disciples others and in turn those who become disciples and show promise will be raised up to form a second wave of followers.
I estimate that it will take 10 to 15 years of evangelizing and discipleship before the first wave produces the beginnings of the second wave. We will encourage the first wave to go wherever God leads them and to replicate our evangelism/discipleship model. In the beginning we will hold yearly meetings in which all our member are invited to participate but when the movement increases we will devolve these meetings into more localized events. We must be careful never to overly centralize our movement so that even if one part is hindered the remaining parts that are left can still function.
To reiterate, the main points of our plan to restore the spiritual fulfillment of the third and final Feast of Tabernacles to the Body of Christ are as follows.
1. We will concentrate on evangelism of the un-churched so that will can write this vision on a blank canvas.
2. We will restore the office and authority of the apostle and prophet to our movement.
3. We will teach the restored first century Tabernacle theology to our new converts
4. We will seek converts who currently practice or are from polygnist families near areas of conflict where the normative church is not as active.
5. We will seek to make disciples of young adults ages 18 to 25 years old to form the core of our first wave of Tabernacles saints. When they have been taught and become disciples we will send them out as God leads to raise up a second wave of Tabernacle saints.
6. We will seek to keep this movement decentralized so that if one part is hindered the rest of it can continue to function and carry on our vision.
In conclusion, it is important that we put action to our faith and try our best to bring about the restoration of this Adamite theology. We are tasked with the glorious vision of helping those who do not know God come back to the Garden and enter once again into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. We have the vision and now it is up to us to do our part to help bring about the unity of the Spirit which will ultimately lead to the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry.
Sincerely,
Justin Mangonel

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
Rex said:
Justin Mangonel challenge me to look at his blog and this is what I found dated Dec 28 2012
I find this to be a very revealing insight into the inter workings of Mr Mangonel and his vision he calls
The Tabernacle Movement under his Adamite theology

Here below is The Tabernacle Movement dated Dec 28 2012 I'll highlight the points I find troubling.

Any comments would be appreciated and I'm certain it being public information with the link included Mr Justin Mangonel may be interested in hearing your comments as well (emphasis mine) for those that prefer a passing glance.

============================================================================================================
Hi! 'Rex'

To be honest, I didn't visit the Site you have mentioned. Simply because I'm not too eager to indulge in yet another pious distraction.
I first heard the Gospel over forty years ago. Since that time, yuh jus' wouldn't believe some of the bizarre and manic stuff I've heard and seen. Especially, during the early days when I was so desperate to somehow find an instant remedy for all my wounds and injuries. Yuh jus' wouldn't believe how many faith healers and evangelists and teachers I frantically chased during the first years of my Christian experience.
So, here I am ... 40 years plus later ... with the painful realization that many in these days too are in a frenzy to re-invent the Gospel of Jesus. I can't tell you how many so-called 'movements' and stuff that I've seen or heard about over the past forty years. There's hardly a month that goes by without someone releasing a book which supposedly will usher Christians into some elusive victory parade. Not to mention the self-appointed prophets shouting bizzarre oracles and evangelists with spirit-killing teachings. Recently, someone begged me to pursue the ideas behind what is known as the 'emerging church'. After some investigation, I concluded that it too was a same pile ... different name. A few months ago, I visited a Site which offered to train people to prophesy and obtain apostolic gifts. When I asked a question in their Forum about who were the spiritual authorities behind such untrained hands, I was immediately banned.
In the words of Ecclesiastes 1:9, "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun".
There came a day when I jus' became fatigued by it all. For all my sincerity and eagerness, I had nothing to show for it but more confusion and many more questions than there seemed to be answers for.
So? What did I do?
I decided to chase after the scripture, Matthew 11:28, "“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest".
Although I had ferverntly studied the Bible, dutifully attended every conceivable gathering at my church and even went to sleep listening to some Bible teaching with headphones, the escape from all my pestering troubles remained afar off.
It was only when I decided to chase after the "rest" provided by Jesus that things began to spirtually take shape for me.
It took awhile ,,, there's no hiding that fact. I wasn't too eager to disengage myself from the crowds that were following after everything but His rest. But eventually, I began to experience the peace that rightfully belonged to me ... His rest.
So, I don't care much for the increasing rumblings and rumours within Christian circles today. For the most part, they are unprofitable and a distraction.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Well, from what I can see, this movement has the right idea in that they understand that the feasts have something to do with the salvation and redemption of mankind, but seem to want to cram all their fulfillment into the church age. So their idea of the fulfillment of them is convoluted at best.

The feasts were indeed a "shadow of things to come" as Paul stated. But in their proper time (has to do with times and calendars as well). These speak of the redemption of mankind, and Tabernacles, sorry to say, takes place in the Millennium. Only a select few are called to be saved now, aka "the church" destined to rule and reign with Christ (Yahshua). This is why it is most blessed to be in the first ressurrection because these people have this special privaledge with Christ. However, that is not where salvation ends, but rather the beginning.

And the site (which I breifly visited) is wrong about the Tabernacles being the 3rd and last time of salvation. There is yet another "mini millennium" of sorts called the Great White Throne Judgment. So there's actually a 4th so-to-speak. This 100+ year time frame is where all those raised, who never heard the gospel, or known the way of truth will be given their one and only chance at salvation. Actually, I would expect MOST of mankind to be saved then since the church (Firstfruits) and Millennium (Tabernacles) were only addressed to people living in those ages, and not those whose lives antedated them all throughout history.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear T,

That is interesting...why do you believe that the Great White Throne judgement takes place over a 100 year time period?

Dear R,

I didn't notice that I rated a topic all of my own from you. Thanks! And yes, of course, feel free to visit my site and comment if you wish.

Blessings,

Justin

Dear All,

Mr Rex posted an early draft of my movements vision and mission statment. He marked it up a bit and so it is difficult to read. Here is the completed text which you will find on my site along with my book "The Final Feast."

Blessings,

The Tabernacle Movement: Vision and Misstion Statement
The Tabernacle Movement: our vision and mission statement

I feel lead by the Spirit to lay out a framework for what needs to be done to help bring about the restoration of the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles. This is by no means an exhaustive treatise on this subject but rather just a broad sketch of the steps that should take undertaken to accomplish this goal.

To begin with, we, as ministers of the full gospel of Christ, need to work towards the restoration of this final feast. The reason this is important is because in order to bring about the perfection of the saints the elect must enter into the Tabernacle experience.

It is written,

"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:"

Ephesians 4:13

This scripture speaks about the end result that every minister should be working towards in their ministry. I believe that the perfect man of Ephesians, as a group, can only be achieved through completing the third and final step that God has made available through the restored Tabernacle experience.

The first step towards the perfection of the saints was, of course, the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Passover. In the church age this equates to the experience of salvation through Jesus Christ. The second step is the spiritual fulfillment of the feast of Pentecost. In the church age this equates to the experience of Holy Spirit baptism with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. The third and final step in this process is the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles. In the church age this equates to the experience of becoming "one" with God the Father. The manifestation of this oneness is Divine Love which is, in fact, the first love of Eden.

Many ministers are failing to bring the church into the unity of the faith because they seek to do so only having experienced one or two of the necessary feasts. However, it is not possible to fulfill Ephesians 4:13 without experiencing all three feasts. It is the spiritual experience of Divine love that brings about the unity of the Spirit which ultimately leads to the unity of the faith.

In order to accomplish the goal of restoring this final feast we must not look to change the church from within but rather we must go outside the church. Our focus should be to share the Tabernacle message of Divine Love to the lost so that we can start with, as it were, a blank canvas upon which to write this vision. Trying to bring this restored truth to those who are already "churched" is futile. Those who are in the normative church have already been tainted and are not suitable ground upon which to plant our seed.

Secondly, we must restore the office and authority of the apostle and prophet to this movement. The foundation stones of this movement must be laid by true apostles and prophets in order to build this house upon a sure foundation. We must, above all, restore the office of the apostle to our movement so that we can benefit from the organizational skills and spiritual perspectives that their anointing brings. Pastors and teachers must the encourage to take their proper places under these ministries so that they function as God intended. The office of evangelist must be encouraged to operate primarily outside the church so that they can focus on sharing this fully restored gospel to the lost.

The third step in our plan is to teach the Tabernacle theology to our disciples. This is not a new or extra biblical doctrine but rather a restoration of what the first century church lived and taught throughout the book of Acts. The spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles began when Peter said, "silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." As we disciple our converts they will begin to assimilate these Tabernacle teachings that will allow them to contain the new wine of this latter rain. By starting with newly evangelized people we will not have to "un-teach" them out of the errors that the church has accepted. We will select, by the Spirit, those who have ability and skill and pair them with mature saints who can help instill within them the truths that God has shown us.

The fourth step is to seek converts from the disenfranchised and disenchanted of the church and society at large. We, like David, will welcome the outcasts of society and they will become our mighty men and women upon which this movement will be built. In the beginning, when our group is still small and relatively vulnerable, we must seek to make converts in places where the normative church will not hinder us. Obviously, the established church will react with its characteristic ferocity against anything or anyone that challenges it's status quo. Therefore, we must seek to work in places where we will go relatively unnoticed until we have grown strong enough to weather persecution if it comes. One such outcast group we will seek to work with are those who practice plural marriage because these people represent and large and relatively under-served peoples group. Due to the fact that we know, from scripture, that God does not discriminate against those with more than one wife (Matthew 8:11, Matthew 22:31-33) we are uniquely positioned to bring the gospel to this group while at the same time correcting a terrible wrong that was done to them.

Our movement will initially target the heart of Africa. The Holy Spirit has directed us to first go to Kenya and Uganda. Later we will expand into Eritrea, Sudan, Central African Republic, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, and Guinea Bissau. In our second wave will will target western Mongolia and other parts of Central Asia. Eventually we will send our missionaries into the mountains of western Argentina and other areas of South America as God leads. Like God at the river Jordan we will focus our efforts upon young adults, ages 20 and under, both male and female, whom God picks to be disciples of this restoration of Tabernacle theology. God, through His Holy Spirit, will bring the first wave of His chosen to us and they will form the "core" of this movement. Once this vanguard is formed some will be sent out to disciple others and in turn those who become disciples and show promise will be raised up to form a second wave of followers. Our goal will be that the Tabernacle theology and experience become as wide spread and accepted as the spiritual experiences of the first two feasts.

Our movement will also focus upon fostering and promoting business enterprises among its members so as to provide the economic engine to drive our activities forward. We believe that wealth is a tool and resource to be used for the well being of our members and also to enable this organization to help carry forward the message of Tabernacles. Those disciples with the aptitude and desire to do business will be encouraged and given support to do so if they prove to be committed to our vision. God will lead and guide us in all aspects of these endeavors and His Spirit will give us the wisdom we need to prosper and fund the work of His ministry. Though we do not despise those who struggle economically we believe that God wants to show forth His blessing through happy families who have more than enough to take care of themselves and others.

I estimate that it will take 10 to 15 years of evangelizing and discipleship before the first wave produces the beginnings of the second wave. We will encourage the first wave to go wherever God shows us and to replicate our evangelism/discipleship model. In the beginning we will hold yearly meetings in which all our member are invited to participate but as the movement increases we will devolve these meetings into more localized events. We must be careful never to overly centralize our movement so that even if one part is hindered the remaining parts that are left can still function.

The organizing principle of our movement will be,

"Listen, Hear, and Obey On Time."

To reiterate, the main points of our plan to restore the final Feast of Tabernacles to the Body of Christ are as follows.

1. We will concentrate on evangelism of the un-churched so that will can write this vision on a blank canvas.

2. We will restore the office and authority of the apostle and prophet to our movement.

3. We will teach Tabernacle theology to our new converts

4. We will seek converts from the outcasts of society. These will become the mighty men and women of our movement.

5. We will seek to make disciples of young adults ages 20 years and under to form the core of our first wave of Tabernacles
saints. When they have been taught and become disciples we will send them out as God leads to raise up a second wave
in the countries we have listed above.

6. We will promote those who show ability in business so that they can help provide an economic engine for our movement.

7. We will seek to keep this movement decentralized so that if one part is hindered the rest of it can continue to function and carry
on our vision.

In conclusion, it is important that we put action to our faith and try our best to bring about the restoration of this Adamite theology. We are tasked with the vision of helping God's children come back to the Garden and enter once again into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. We have been divinely commissioned and now it is up to us to do our part to help bring about the unity of the Spirit which will ultimately lead to the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry.

Sincerely,

Justin Mangonel

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Dear T,

That is interesting...why do you believe that the Great White Throne judgement takes place over a 100 year time period?
Isaiah 65:20.

Also, the GWT Judgement is the 8th day of the Tabernacles feast, only one day compared to 7 (which 7 is 1000 years), and technically is a feast in and of itself separate from the Tabernacles feast.

Genesis 6:3 gives a specific foreshadowing in years. The flood to come was to destroy the angelic-human hybrids and this is a parallel to the end times when fire will destroy the earth in a lake of fire. In the former, man was given 120 years to repent before the flood just as in the end mankind will be given that last chance in the GWT judgement before the new heavens and earth.

It is interesting to note that Noah (and other's from his lineage, e.g. Enoch) were preachers of righteousness so that the truth would be heard. Likewise, in the end the books (of the bible) will be opened and everyone judged by what written in those books.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
In the least put you on the FBI cult watch list as well
I assume you trust the F.B.I (heathen) more than your christian brothers.We are supposed to be one,unde r the spirit.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Pelaides said:
I assume you trust the F.B.I (heathen) more than your christian brothers.We are supposed to be one,unde r the spirit.
Let me translate for you, I have little near zero faith in our system of Gov these days.

The language used and tactics described along with targets and objective, being covert in the beginning. Keeping the cells of the organization separate so that if one fails the movement will continue. ----->> on another country!!!!!!
That sounds like an invasion to me.
On that alone it sounds like the play book of any modern day terrorist organization.

Are these the same words as "go and preach the Gospel to all nations"?

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Let me translate for you, I have little near zero faith in our system of Gov these days.

The language used and tactics described along with targets and objective, being covert in the beginning. Keeping the cells of the organization separate so that if one fails the movement will continue. ----->> on another country!!!!!!
That sounds like an invasion to me.
On that alone it sounds like the play book of any modern day terrorist organization.

Are these the same words as "go and preach the Gospel to all nations"?
You dont trust the Government and your distrustful of other christians.Paranoia is not a good way to go through life.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Pelaides said:
You dont trust the Government and your distrustful of other christians.Paranoia is not a good way to go through life.
That's funny do you consider Jesus John Paul Peter all paranoid when they warned us of false teachers?
To compare what they said to what others teach? To be careful of others that teach another gospel.
It's because of accepting ever whim and spin of teachers today we see the problems we do in all the churches.

If your so jiggy with Justin and his opinion drop him a PM and ask him where you can mail the check.

Some of Justins words

For me, this means preaching in the heart of Africa. As we target those who live in this type of marriage

We will focus on those younger adults, ages 18 through 25, both male and female,

We must be careful never to overly centralize our movement so that even if one part is hindered the remaining parts that are left can still function.

we must seek to work in places where we will go realatively unnoticed

I estimate that it will take 10 to 15 years of evangelizing and discipleship before the first wave produces the beginnings of the second wave.

By starting with newly evangelized people we will not have to “un-teach” them

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
:eek: This is absolutely schocking, thanks Rex. Even the revised mission statement :(.

Justin, please listen to the criticism. We must walk in fear and trembling before God! Especially when preaching a message that has many well respected Christians disagreeing with us. It is not the same as having Christians disagree with us on a sin issue, like homosexuality, as all true Christians should be able to accept a message of abstaining from any form of evil. Yours is doctrinal, one where you must consider fellow Christians criticism very seriously and tread very lightly / nervously with much fasting, prayer and judging yourself extremely harshly.

2 Pet 2:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Deut 18:20

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Luke 17:2

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Hi KJ,

In fact, that is why I post on this forum. I am testing these ideas out. So I am listening and benefitting from those who comment on things I write. I am not seeking converts here but rather the opinions of others. The only thing I object to is those people who share their opinions in un-Christlike ways. Otherwise, iron sharpens iron.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Justin Mangonel said:
Hi KJ,

In fact, that is why I post on this forum. I am testing these ideas out. So I am listening and benefitting from those who comment on things I write. I am not seeking converts here but rather the opinions of others. The only thing I object to is those people who share their opinions in un-Christlike ways. Otherwise, iron sharpens iron.
I am not seeking converts here but rather the opinions of others.
In another thread you said to me "You know, it just occurred to me that you are perhaps my disciple in waiting."

I disagree with your self portrait of listening, the first 10 or so threads you started were all tabernacle teachings directly from your site.
I have not seen you back off of any of your positions as though it were an open ended conversation. The simple fact you pay a webmaster to carry your teachings is evidence you are not looking for opinion but rather teaching.
That by the way is exactly how we meet here, in the polygamy thread. We briefly debated to a point of understanding that polygamy in cultures that still practice it should be left to the self determination as new converts to Christianity, that was fine by me. All well and good, The Lord and word makes changes in us all. But that wasn't your opinion it was just the beginning, because then you simply continued to teach that we should all embrace polygamy, for how many pages 8 or 10?

I have done what I have done to protect people that perhaps are young, still discerning, and may not be as well versed in scripture as others.
I'm simply shining a light an you and your teachings as compared to the scripture in which you also spend an all-full lot of time "minimizing"

In your Tabernacle Movement outline it is clear you understand that those that have biblical knowledge are not easily swayed into your vision-> "there for" YOU said, "By starting with newly evangelized people we will not have to “un-teach” them"
So what is it your learning here as you say? You already know biblical knowledge is in contrast to your understanding and teaching. In my opinion your here to sway opinion away from Gods written word as some others do others.
The only other recognized religion that I frequently encounter that also seeks to minimize the word of God, to inject unfounded principles into people is the Catholic church. I do think you have already discovered this and maybe you should consider it as a possible alternative, the only problem or conflict I see in your theology and theirs is your firm stance on polygamy. Your stance on that topic is so strong that your Tabernacle Movement statement wishes to move into cultures that still practice polygamy that have not yet been exposed to the word of God. By your own words this is the richest target group and holds the most promise of success.

All in all I will continue to post scripture and be in disagreement with your thesis as long as you continue to promote less or no bible is better.
As well be in opposition to the other manifestations you promote as a result of your "less or no bible is better theology"

You shouldn't take it personally I do the same with others as well.
I'll teach you something right now, when well informed Catholics are confronted with clear contradictions between the catechism and the bible they simply deny it.
You also seem to like to associate yourself with Pentecostals IMO because they place a large emphasis on spiritual manifestations and my be in some cases more willing to embrace "gray areas" Case in point nowhere does it say or teach that tongues are the sign that must be manifest as proof of receiving the HS in a believer. Christians "born of the HS" being possessed and needing to be freed from unclean spirits is another belief that the scriptures are silent about, as well as Mary being sinless.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

One reason that true advances in our understanding of God's truth do not often come from within the church is that those of the church just want a "better same." Another reason is that ministers correctly understand that if people start listening to God for themselves that their influence and position may be in jeopardy. Still another reason is that those who are around someone who starts to accept more of God they may begin to feel uncomfortable because the fact that God is moving differently challenges their status quo.

Tabernacles is the next step for God's people and it is going to be challenged and debated by people inside and outside the church. Salvation by faith was bitterly opposed by the Catholic Church. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues was opposed too. Tabernacles, I expect, will be tried in the fire as much as, if not more, than the other two feasts that came before it.

Also, we must understand that this is a current revelation and as such it is going to crop up all over the Earth wherever men and women are listening to His Holy Spirit.

Blessings,

Justin

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear All,

Tabernacles is the next step for God's people and it is going to be challenged and debated by people inside and outside the church. Salvation by faith was bitterly opposed by the Catholic Church. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues was opposed too. Tabernacles, I expect, will be tried in the fire as much as, if not more, than the other two feasts that came before it.

Also, we must understand that this is a current revelation and as such it is going to crop up all over the Earth wherever men and women are listening to His Holy Spirit.

Blessings,

Justin
No its not.

Your tabernacles teaching is (no offence) as retarded as keeping the Sabbath holy. Sure it can be a respectful thing to do. But to do it religiously or preach more then 10 minutes on it, shows that you grasp a few verses but the entire bible, especially the NT, has flown over your head. You have not yet grasped Christianity. We have MOVED ON.....to a new covenant with God. Adding to the bible, polygamy and tabernacle teaching?? C'mon Justin. Have you been to bible school? I would assume if you want to start a new movement you should. Having motivation to spread Christianity is good. Having motivation to start a cult is bad.

God needs us in these last days! Lets not leave the legacy of being a false teacher and stumbling his children. I cannot think of a worse reputation to have for eternity!

The fact that you want to discuss is good. But nobody could repeat everything Paul said on the internet. Just go study Paul's teaching un-biasedly. Like I said elsewhere, he received the revelation on how we are to live NOW with faith in an unseen God. We are to grasp his revelation first and foremost. If we reject Paul's teaching, we can't go around calling ourselves a Christian can we?

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear KJ,

You know...just saying "No Offence" does not mean you can then say offensive things and not be offensive. An alternate way to say the same thing would have been "Your tabernacles teaching is as non-scriptural as keeping the Sabbath holy." You say the same thing but sound better while doing it.

Actually, I went to 5 years of Bible College and have been walking with God since I was 20 years old. Perhaps you are not understanding that I do not advocate keeping the literal feasts but rather I am saying that there are spiritual antitypes of these feasts that correspond to salvation, Spirit baptism, and oneness with God in the church age.

I think it is good to share the message of salvation with all who will listen. However, salvation is just the beginning of our journey and not the end of the matter. What I wish to do is to help people mature in Jesus. You make a lot of assumptions which seems to indicate that you do not understand what I am talking about. Admittedly, what I teach is quite a departure from most church dogma but before you speak sweeping things about Tabernacles it would be good to understand it first. Otherwise, you should hesitate to judge what you have not taken the time to comprehend.

However, I can see your heart and I think that you really are concerned about the things of God. Perhaps you have been taught certain doctrines and come from a certain theological perspective or a particular church and that is why you view my teachings with concern. God is really big HJ and there is a lot to Him. He cannot and will not be limited to our doctrinal understanding.

Blessings,

Justin

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry Justin, everything about you screams in my ears. I just did a quick read it is no more than another religious movement. For one they are not " your disciples" no one " belongs to you", nor your movement lest they be foolish enough to do so, I know the whiles of the enemy, the sly way he moves to deceive men, its al over the christan forums. No Gods not restoring teh old, He does a new thing.

Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Mat_9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

We are a new creation moving on from the Old, Church age is done its passed, we have the Holy Spirit if any one should desire the truth, if they do not than they can remain in there religion their delusion and follow man.

Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

But that is their choice they will be without excuse.

I hope you do know this line,

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

I deary hope you realise the position you have put yourself in.

In all His Love

And I am sorry if the truth offends, it did the pharisses,

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear M,

It does not offend me in the least. You sound like you had a rough time of a church or an organization.

Blessings,

Justin