The Tabernacle Movement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear V,

Well, my point is that you don't really understand what I am teaching and so saying I am like them is unwarranted. I don't understand why you gravitate towards the "sober" and "watching" thing. When I am in the African bush I know there are hyena's but I am not continually worried about them. I know you are saved but have you experienced the baptism of the Holy Spirit? It really helps a lot! When I asked for the gift of the Holy Spirit and spoke in other tongues it was like God turned on a light in the scriptures and I could see clearly things which were kid of fuzzy to me before.
I understand a lot more about those kind of teachings than you could imagine. So please, you have no reason to push some "don't knock it if you haven't tried it" baloney. Those things were started by some man, and not by Christ Jesus. All here can easily find God's teachings within His Word, for His Word is not private nor secret. But what you're into is.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear V,

Of course you are welcomed to hold your opinion. Praise God that we all can. All we can do is share the truth that God has given us. What individuals do with it is their biz before God.

Personally, I don't like "Baloney." Always seemed like spam to me. I prefer black forest ham or roast beef and some artisan bread...very yummy. Oh, also I like brown mustard.

What I am talking about, though, is not part of the food pyramid. I am talking about the restoration of the fullness of the first century church. If you cannot see this it is alright by me. I am not looking to convince everyone but simply to share this truth with whomever has ears to hear and eyes to truly see what the Spirit is currently doing in this generation.

While making "value judgments" on what I share might make you feel good they really carry very little weight as far and debate goes.

Blessings,

Justin