The Third Temple

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

The Ezekiel Temple will actually be the fourth and final temple on earth. The third temple will -- for all intents and purposes -- be Antichrist's polluted, desecerated, and abominable temple.
Have you ever considered Ezekiel's temple portrays the crucifixion? And that if it is ever to be built in the future, if not already in the past, it will be in the new heavens and earth wherein is the restoration of Israel.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus refutes your physical kingdom theory time and again in the gospels.
No He does not. I will give you just one Scripture and I trust you will abandon your folly:

MATTHEW 25
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

This will only happen after the Second Coming of Christ. And if you don't take this in its plain literal sense, it means that you do not really believe God and Christ.

D

Dave L

No He does not. I will give you just one Scripture and I trust you will abandon your folly:

MATTHEW 25
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

This will only happen after the Second Coming of Christ. And if you don't take this in its plain literal sense, it means that you do not really believe God and Christ.
This is judgement day.

D

Dave L

Playing ignorant again.
You do not have one single scripture to support any Dispensational claims. It did not originate in scripture but in the Catholic Church to deceive protestants into thinking as you do. This is a historic fact.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ezekiel Temple will actually be the fourth and final temple on earth. The third temple will -- for all intents and purposes -- be Antichrist's polluted, desecrated, and abominable temple.

The third temple will be cleansed and modified into the MK temple. Daniel does not say a New Temple will be built, it says the existing temple will be cleansed of the AOD, etc and rededicated.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The third temple will be cleansed and modified into the MK temple. Daniel does not say a New Temple will be built, it says the existing temple will be cleansed of the AOD, etc and rededicated.
How can Antichrist's blasphemous desecrated temple have anything in common with Christ's perfect and holy temple? Antichrist's temple must be totally destroyed in order for Ezekiel's temple to be built. We know that there will be a major earthquake when Moses and Elijah ascend to Heaven after their resurrection in Revelation 11. At that time one-tenth of Jerusalem will be destroyed, and that could include that vile temple.

And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. (Rev 11:13)

Also there was no existing temple when Daniel wrote his prophecy. He was simply giving us what God was revealing to him about a future temple.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can Antichrist's blasphemous desecrated temple have anything in common with Christ's perfect and holy temple? Antichrist's temple must be totally destroyed in order for Ezekiel's temple to be built. We know that there will be a major earthquake when Moses and Elijah ascend to Heaven after their resurrection in Revelation 11. At that time one-tenth of Jerusalem will be destroyed, and that could include that vile temple.

And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. (Rev 11:13)

Also there was no existing temple when Daniel wrote his prophecy. He was simply giving us what God was revealing to him about a future temple.

That is your assumption. Past Temples were defiled, cleansed and rededicated.

Moses is not one of the two witnesses. People only die once. You would have him dying twice. Enoch and Elijah have never died.

The AOD is still existing in the Temple at the second coming.

Last edited:

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ezekiel Temple has never been built yet.

Well, it was as I showed, just not to the specs in Ezekiel. Will it be in the millennium, we really don't know but what is more important will be the land that is described. It's massive. Consider this:

Josephus records Herod's speech to the people on the eve of his massive renovation project (Ant. 15. 382-87); probably Josephus copied it from the court archives.

For this was the Temple that our fathers built to the Most Great God after their return from Babylon, but it lacks sixty cubits in height, the amount by which the first Temple, built by Solomon, exceeded it. And yet no one should condemn our fathers for neglecting their pious duty, for it was not their fault that this Temple is smaller. Rather it was Cyrus and Darius, the son of Hystaspes, who prescribed these dimensions for building, and since our fathers were subject to them and their descendents after them to the Macedonians, they had no opportunity to restore this first archetype of piety to its former size. But since, by the will of God, I am now ruler and there continues to be a long period of peace and an abundance of wealth and great revenues, and—what is of most importance—the Romans, who are, so to speak the masters of the World, are (my) loyal friends, I will try to remedy the oversight caused by the necessity and subjection of that earlier time, and by this act of piety make full return to God for the gift of this kingdom.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus refutes your physical kingdom theory time and again in the gospels.

Dave, As we have Christ's first coming as Savior and Christ's second coming as Israel's expected Messiah so it is with the kingdoms of God. They felt that the soul was more important than the comfort of the body, so in His first coming, Jesus dealt with that issue and our spiritual kingdom was born but Israel didn't recognize it because they were expecting a war hero. After the battle of Armageddon, they will have their war hero (Zech. 14:3) and the physical kingdom will come as prophesied. To not do so would make God a liar! Well, God is not a liar so the prophecies regarding the millennial era will be kept exactly as given.

D

Dave L

Dave, As we have Christ's first coming as Savior and Christ's second coming as Israel's expected Messiah so it is with the kingdoms of God. They felt that the soul was more important than the comfort of the body, so in His first coming, Jesus dealt with that issue and our spiritual kingdom was born but Israel didn't recognize it because they were expecting a war hero. After the battle of Armageddon, they will have their war hero (Zech. 14:3) and the physical kingdom will come as prophesied. To not do so would make God a liar! Well, God is not a liar so the prophecies regarding the millennial era will be kept exactly as given.
You are adding to Revelation. Jesus said his kingdom comes without observation. One must be born again to see it. It was present when he first preached it. It is not of this world. And more. You are preaching false prophecy when you make it physical.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel 8:10-15

It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them.
11 It set itself up to be as great as the commander of the army of the LORD; it took away the daily sacrifice from the LORD, and his sanctuary was thrown down.
12 Because of rebellion, the LORD’s people and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.
13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the LORD’s people?”
14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”The

There will be a temple in the Tribulation Period. The AOD will be set up mid trib by the false prophet and the AC would enter the sanctuary and declared himself god.

After the second coming the AOD will be removed, the tribes of Israel restored and the temple cleansed and rededicated, meaning put back into use.

2,300 days equal 6.39 years. Minus 3.5 years is 2.89 years.

Cleansing and rededication only applies to something that already exists.

Add modifying the existing temple to be Ezekiels temple would require more than three years to cut all the new stone, make the utensils and garb would require more than three years, since only the tribe of Levi can do the work.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If it was as clear as you claim we would not have this or the many other threads on this subject.

Only one fact is crystal clear.

Jesus is coming again.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible tells us there will be a Millennial Kingdom temple. Ezekiel tells us what it will look like.

The questions that remain are when it will be built and how it can be built so quickly.

I cannot answer on the exact time frame but I can speculate on the issue of speed.

I was born and raised in Indiana. In the sixties there were many reports of Indiana white limestone being cut and shipped to Israel for the temple. Once there hidden in the sand until needed. Just like Petra, where the woman of revelation will be protected for 3 1/2 years is nearby.

Indiana white limestone is beautiful. The company doing that cutting cut every block to customer size.

The company neither confirmed or denied it was cutting limestone for this project. But here is an interesting read.

Will Israel Build a Temple in Jerusalem? | Walvoord.com

As for the exact location of the temple there is debate between two places. One being the temple mount and the other is very nearby location.

As for the utensils within the temple those have been being prepared for decades.

I believe the reports I heard on the stone and other preparations. Thus when given the go it will not take long to assemble the prefabricated temple.
Indiana white limestone at DuckDuckGo
Yes, I believe it could happen any day. They will not know that the Anti-Christ, who is yet to come onto the world stage, will betray them & stand in the place of the LORD God to be worshiped there, that's when Jesus told them they are to flee & they will to Petra. There have been red heifer was born in Israel 2018 but they were found to be imperfect as they grew a couple of white hairs so it's disqualified.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not have one single scripture to support any Dispensational claims. It did not originate in scripture but in the Catholic Church to deceive protestants into thinking as you do. This is a historic fact.
"no single scripture to support dispensational theology?" .... where have I heard that? present several scriptures to illustrate it and they deny it all anyway.

Reactions: Dave L

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it was as clear as you claim we would not have this or the many other threads on this subject.

Only one fact is crystal clear.

Jesus is coming again.
Yes Windmillcharge on that we can at least agree on this - Jesus is coming again...I might add soon. :)
As far as your pt. the Scripture can be crystal clear & as plain as the nose on their faces, but some cling so tightly to their own beliefs & opinions ,so they refuse to see anything else.