The Thousand Year Reign With Jesus ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
While some of what logabe says may be true of priets and it maybe some of our duties in the millieum This not what the millieum is about. Its a time of teaching ...all those who are worthy in heart ...but did not make to the End i.e. were not overcomers, will have a time to be taught ... a 1000 years of teaching while Satan is bound for this 1000 years Isa 54:13 And all thy children [shall be] taught of the LORD; and great [shall be] the peace of thy children. This is what the millenium is for a time of teaching That is why there is no judgement for the masses until after the Millenium that is why Satan is loosed again after the 1000 years to test the ones who were taught during the millenium Isaiah 54:2 "Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;" This is God's guarantee that within the Millennium age we are going to win back many of the souls that would not listen, and even many of those that God sent the stupor of slumber upon, as Paul wrote of in Romans 11:7, 8. This is why there is no white throne judgement until after the millieum after Satan is loosed for a little while .....I think many more will be saved during the millieum than this age of grace .....

geordie72

Sep 20, 2009
Us Christians attempt to put prayer into schools run directly counter to biblical teachings. Jesus said prayer should be a private affair devoid of public display: "And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room (or closet.) and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret..." (Matthew 6:5-6 RSV). Biblicists violate this on a regular basis and have no intention of correcting their behavior.We demand that evolution be taken out of the curriculum.We demand parochial school receive voucher programs so that we may collect public funding. Christians continuously pray in public, IE: churches, street corners, schools, courts, etc. yet all the while we never stop to think this is in direct violation to the god we are praying to. ?

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Christina, I agree with you totally about the Priests in the Tabernacles Age "TEACHING" the people the correct interpretation of thescriptures. The point I was making was we will also havethe same power Jesus had when He came twothousand years ago for the purpose of gatheringpeople so they can hear the Word of the Lord. We will be doing exactly what Jesus done and teaching was the main purpose. Isa. 2:2-4, 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Daniel 7:27, 27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. The Tabernacles Age begins this prophecy of theKingdom of God. It contemplates a time when all the people of the earth will come to know Jesus Christ as their King, and they will be governed with love and equity by the overcomers, the Sons of God. Psalm 67 memorializes this time in a song, saying, 1 To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm [or] Song.]] God be merciful unto us, and bless us; [and] cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. 2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. 4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. 6 [Then] shall the earth yield her increase; [and] God, [even] our own God, shall bless us. 7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him. The prophet Haggai 2:7 speaks of Jesus and His Kingdom as the desire of all nations.” The Kingdom of God is not a time of oppression, but of setting the nations free from the oppression of human governments and the rule of imperfect men. The primary event which will signal the transfer of jurisdiction and authority to the saints of the Most High God will be the manifestation of the Sons of God. Paul says in Rom. 8:19-21, 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected [it] in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. The whole earth awaits this event, because it will prove that the law of Jubilee will set the entire creation free of its slavery to sin. The earth will thus fulfill its purpose for creation. Logabe

kestrel

Oct 8, 2008
geordie72;73210 said:
Us Christians attempt to put prayer into schools run directly counter to biblical teachings. Jesus said prayer should be a private affair devoid of public display:
Perhaps you could consider that a) Jesus did pray in public, and B) Jesus was commanding against not using prayer to show off how good you were.BTW I will make no pretense, but share that I believe you to be a non Christian, trying to make me aware of supposed errors in the Bible. Trust me, I could make a much stronger argument against Christianity, if that were my objective, than a few comments inspired in the Skeptics Annotated Bible.Do not be surprised if you see no furthers replies from me. I've been over this a thousand times. You'd do better by reading Rudolf Otto, Hans Küng, Levinás, Martin Buber and just to start Julius Wellhausen. Don't waste your times on charades.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
logabe;73183]Yes...you are right about that said:
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance [/B]until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. 2nd Corth. 5:5, 5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing [is] God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. 2 Corth. 1:22, 22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. We presently live in an age of leaven, an age of an imperfect kingdom of priests who lack the fullness by which they may bring the kingdom to perfection. If there is one thing we have learned in the Pentecostal Age, it is that we cannot inherit the perfected kingdom on the basis of a mere earnest of the Spirit. Only those with the fullness of His Spirit can fully inherit the promise. This is frustrating to the Overcomers, of course, who live in a Pentecostal Age, yet desire the fullness of the Spirit. But all must await the appointed time. It is a corporate blessing that God will give to the entire body of Overcomers at the same time, and this must await the time when all those of the overcoming company have been born and have come to full maturity. Logabe
We desire to know Him in full but now see Him as it where through a dimly lit mirror. 1 John 32 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.:) Dwelling on this for a while will take that frustration away. One Day we shall know it all. We can know much if we ask Him for Wisdom in the Way of salvation. But we shall not know all until He is revealed at his Coming and we shall be changed to be like Him.All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
geordie72;73192]Us Christians attempt to put prayer into schools run directly counter to biblical teachings. Jesus said prayer should be a private affair devoid of public display: "And when you pray said:
Not sure why you post this in this thread? When it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed?Anyway addressing your post. i believe as Jesus said that prayer should be a private discussion between God and myself. So i do pray in private. i consider myself a bible believing Christians a "biblicists" if you like.
Im not sure now , if its just all a myth.
What? What are you not sure of? What myth? What has this like got to do with the points given above it in your quote?All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Reactions: TLHKAJ

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the first resurrection there will be the elected good and holy people who will be with Jesus for a thousand years. The devil will be locked away for that time. What exactly will the good and holy people in the first resurrection be doing with Jesus for a thousand years ? and where will this take place, on earth or heaven ?

We right now are in the last days of this wicked World we are living in. We specifically are living in the second presence of Jesus Christ. The great tribulation hasn't happened yet so obviously Armageddon hasn't happened either. The thousand year reign begins after Armageddon. All those who are born again will be in heaven with Jesus. They will be kings, priests and judges with Jesus in heaven ruling over earth in that heavenly Messianic Kingdom. When Armageddon will have ended there will be those who pass through the great tribulation and Armageddon unharmed still living on planet earth who are righteous but are not born again humans but are righteous. These are some of the righteous that Jesus Christ and those who are kings, priests and judges in that heavenly Messianic Kingdom that they will rule over. However during that thousand year reign there will be others resurrected who are righteous and unrighteous and they will be resurrected on earth. These are others that Jesus Christ and the other kings priests and judges will rule over. At the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ the planet earth will be a paradise, all people will be sinless not even have a sinful nature anymore, no one growing old, getting sick and dying, no one homeless, no wars no one being hungry much less starving to death, the True God YHWH through his Only Begotten Son Jesus will have undone everything Satan has caused. Then Jesus will hand the kingdom to his Father YHWH.