The three Ages of Earth & Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three Earth Ages Three Heaven Ages. Not Three Earths Not Three Heavens. At this time we are in the Second Earth Age. The First Earth Age having past after Satan and his followers rebelled. It must have been Heaven on Earth witch it was. Tulips and other plant life have been found in Alaska in the frozen tundra. They wont grow there now but they did then. The North pole is off we know that. There is a difference of about 500 kilometers between Geographic North and Magnetic North poles. Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them and said unto them be fruitful and multiply and REPLENISH the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Notice the word REPLENISH. To fill to a FORMER level. Restore etc.

2 Peter 3:5-7 For this they willingly are ignorant of that by the word of God the heavens WERE of OLD and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. 6 Whereby the world that THEN WAS being overflowed with water perished. 7 But the heavens and the earth witch are now by the same word are kept in store reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Peter explains it very well.

I know some say this is the flood of Noah's time but that's not so. Read on.

Jeremiah 4:22-26 For my people is foolish they have not known me they are sottish children and they have none understanding they are wise to do evil but to do good they have no knowledge. 23 I beheld the earth and lo it was without form and void and the heavens and they had no light. 24 I beheld the mountains and lo they TREMBLED and all the HILLS MOVED LIGHTLY. 25 I beheld and lo there was NO MAN and all the BIRDS of the heavens were FLED. These verses tell us how it was when and after God shook the Heavens and the Earth. This is what moved us into the Earth age we are in now.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three Earth Ages Three Heaven Ages? what the?!!!

where do these people come from? someone is always throwing garbage on the wall to see if it sticks, like politicians do, and trying to jam scripture into their ideas, more like brain farts.

there are six days of creation in which each day the planet, we call earth, was changed in some major way, and there is still by all accounts in scripture one earth. and you should understand there buddyt that earth is what God called the land dry land mind you and scripturally the world is the population of men in or on the earth.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DPMartin
By your comments as to what is written and you non-understanding of the word you fit perfect in that first verse of Jeremiah.
You have a blessed Day

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Scripture may not say and thus ended the age of... something. That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

There are major events that divide what we know into what could be called ages.

Exile from eden, and the second coming. The fall of the angels and resurrection of Jesus.