"The True Message of Salvation"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
Thank you David for recieving it Today stay in the Truth Friend.
BY Didymos talking about Man in general An all powerful, all knowing, purely good God makes things he does not approve of? Wouldn't he approve of it if it was good? And if he doesn't approve, then musn't it be something other than good? And if it is something other than good, and God made it, how can we call God good?
First off this is a powerful statement and while we all have our own viewpoints on God it is our personal choice who and what God is to us. On the contrary I believe we speak of the God of the universe and furthermore his qualities and attributes are surely "good" Charles Stanley once said something like "God Loves you so much that he doesn't let you just float through life giving everything you want and everything you need just so you will call him a good God." I believe this befits the scenario.
Quote: BY Didymos about Man and SinWouldn't he approve of it if it was good? And if he doesn't approve, then musn't it be something other than good?
As far as God not approving of us if we are good. That's you reasoning yes? Well this should be obvious. God does not approve or excuse sin and calls to count every misdeed or careless word. He called the 6 day "very good" because man was made the highlight of God's creation. we are in a sense yes good because we are from God. But this reasoning must fall in line with the word of God which says wrath is for the wicked. Even Angels another of God's wonderful creations is not even as we are. Still when the Angels sinned they were sent to hell. Which is how Hell even exists. hell was not created for Man but for Satan and his Minions. However it is a unfortunate that a Loving and Wonderful God does punish the Sinner to Eternity of punishment. Is it fair that Dark Angels go to Hell forever? Well with this reasoning we say yes. But we should understand that if God will punish the Angels Eternally then he will Punish Man Eternally. He gave us the Bible to know him and there is little room for excuses. Even their memory will be wiped away from him. That is how serious sin is. Not the sinner, remember when you sin you are sinning against an Eternal creator and essentially for YOUR Eternity! Wrap your head around that. What I am getting here is we MUST be Relative to Eternity not what's temporary Why? Because we will either be punished eternally or rewarded eternally so what's temporary is very valuable too valuable so valuable that you don't have a second to lose. The enemy's trap is "we have got all the time in the world." When we do. But not to go around sinning that is the wrong way to live it will only lead to death. When we start living like we have one year to live we start to realize how to die and you only know how to live once you come to terms with death.
Quote: BY Didymos Talking about Man and JudgementAnd if it is something other than good, and God made it, how can we call God good?
People are uncanny they either practice good or practice evil and some practice both. We inherant sin which causes our affliction however are all creations of God and life our existance every moment is a gift. Even if folk only live 50 years they would have experienced life and what they choose is up to them. God's Love is not a simple Love that he created a bunch of mindless machines or robots he gave us a free will to choose him or not your choice. We choose Death or we choose Life and what comes with it. If you ask how Can a Good God send a Good creation to Hell I say to you it was their choice to reject him and accept sin and the consequances are severe. However the rewards are very splendidly beautiful. Eternal Love that is something I won't live without. The "saved" will certainly call God good because they Love him and his wonderful beauty and gifts. However I think what you mean is how can the "sinner" call God good? Well because he gave you a life on this earth to do anything you want when you want to me he has given us our dreams. The earth is the dreamworld where we inhabit to either fulfill our calling or create our world of dreams. That is how God is Good.