The True Mt Sanai

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
I was wondering if any discussion has been posted about “Jabal Al Lawz”, the true Mt Sanai.Larry Williams and Bob Cornuck, published some amazing footage in a documentary called the “Mountain of fire” I purchased this CD and was completely amazed at the discovery. There is no question, of this being the site where the Israeli Exodus came to rest at the foot of Horeb.Interestingly, the Arab government completely fenced off the entire mountain with a 15 ft high chain link fence, including guard towers. Of course....can you imagine the impact this would have on the Arab world ? Proof that the Israeli’s..the “JEWS” have been telling the truth for the last 4000 years! Which in turn would substantiate there ownership of the contested Lands..including Jerusalem. The site link is worth looking into in full...it is a Fantastic site with a treasure of information. http://www.baseinstitute.org/Sinai_1.html:bible:

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was wondering if any discussion has been posted about “Jabal Al Lawz”, the true Mt Sanai.Larry Williams and Bob Cornuck, published some amazing footage in a documentary called the “Mountain of fire” I purchased this CD and was completely amazed at the discovery. There is no question, of this being the site where the Israeli Exodus came to rest at the foot of Horeb.Interestingly, the Arab government completely fenced off the entire mountain with a 15 ft high chain link fence, including guard towers. Of course....can you imagine the impact this would have on the Arab world ? Proof that the Israeli’s..the “JEWS” have been telling the truth for the last 4000 years! Which in turn would substantiate there ownership of the contested Lands..including Jerusalem. The site link is worth looking into in full...it is a Fantastic site with a treasure of information. http://www.baseinstitute.org/Sinai_1.html:bible:
I don't know if it's been discussed here but I've discussed it in the past on other boards. What I learned is people aren't interested in evidence but their traditions. Paul, in Galatians 4:25, said Sinai is in Arabia; I don't know what more anyone needs.