Aliens, Demons, & The Nephilim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I used to believe I had a pretty strong understanding of the Bible.
The main message in a nutshell, being that God created everything, and Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for the remission of sins.

One day I was reading through Genesis, and I came across a very bizarre story, which I had never heard about in any church, or, rom any Christian, pastor etc.
In Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

What!? Who are these "sons of God"? And why does God underline daughters of men ? What other daughters are there?
The reason God underlines these were human women, is because the "sons of God" must not have been referring to humans, otherwise, it makes no sense at all for God to have underlined these were "daughters of men"

OK, so if these sons of God are not humans, they have to be angles because there are no other beings found in the Bible, until we get to the offspring of this angel/human mixing. More about this later.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown
Here is a truly amazing and shocking verse!
This verse describes the mating between the sons of God/angles, and human women.
This verse also tells us the offspring of this forbidden mating are called "giants"
Then a very curious thing in described - God says these offspring/giants, were well known to the people who lived at the time, as well as future generations because He says they were "mighty men" and "which were of old "men of renown" ! WHAT!?

OK, so we know that giants existed because David killed one of them - Goliath! Goliath was a man of renown, and a mighty man.
OK, this post is going to be somewhat difficult to understand, unless I provide lots of corroborating scriptures, as well as some non biblical corroboration. So, if you are really interested in understanding who these "giants" were, and who the "sons of God" were, you are going to have to follow along and do a fair bit of reading.
You won't be able to get a real grasp on this topic by skimming.

Alright, first I will show who the Bible describes as being the "sons of God"

Job 1:6 King James Version
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1 King James Version
2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

Job 38:7 King James Version
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Psalm 89:6 King James Version
6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?

Daniel 3:25 King James Version
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

In these following verses, Jesus tells us specifically who these sons of god were and what the punishment is for their sinning with human women.

2 Peter 2:4 King James Version
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
The word "hell: is a mistranslation. The word should be the "pit" The "pit" is a place in the earth, which is where the fallen angels who sinned with human women are being held in eternal chains, that means chains which can never be broken. We know this cannot be Hell, because Hell is not open for business until the beginning of the thousand year reign, where Jesus tossed the beast and the false prophet into. The antichrist get tossed into this "pit" and at the end of the thousand year reign, an angel is seen being tossed down from Heaven and he hold the key to the bottomless pit.
We can also be assured this place is not Hell, because Hell is inescapable, and Jesus tells us these fallen angels are in the "pit" awaiting judgment - once the judgment takes place, these same angels will then be tossed into Hell.

Jude 1:6 King James Version
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

OK, so, now we see proof that the "sons of God" are angels.

Alright, now I'll get to the actual chapter.

Genesis 6

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. you'll discover old news paper stories which detail some of these huge skeletons. An interesting and nefarious fact in relation to these discoveries, is the cover up effort, where for example; the Smithsonian would send people out to collect these skeletons, and they would never be seen again! Wonder why that is?

You would think giant human like skeletons would be the main feature of any museum right? So why are they hidden away? I think one good reason is that having these skeletons would go against the evolutionary paradigm. Also, it's been my experience that anytime a discovery is mad Even still, the facts remain, these skeletons do disappear.
e which collaborates a biblical reality, such as giants - satan and his pals go into over drive to stifle any and all evidence which might cause people to start taking the Bible seriously. Just my opinion.
%0

Genesis 6

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. you'll discover old news paper stories which detail some of these huge skeletons. An interesting and nefarious fact in relation to these discoveries, is the cover up effort, where for example; the Smithsonian would send people out to collect these skeletons, and they would never be seen again! Wonder why that is?

You would think giant human like skeletons would be the main feature of any museum right? So why are they hidden away? I think one good reason is that having these skeletons would go against the evolutionary paradigm. Also, it's been my experience that anytime a discovery is mad Even still, the facts remain, these skeletons do disappear.
e which collaborates a biblical reality, such as giants - satan and his pals go into over drive to stifle any and all evidence which might cause people to start taking the Bible seriously. Just my opinion.

If you do a search, you will come across some photographic proof that these skeletons were dug up, and were truly giant. As with any Google type search, you will no doubt come across ridiculous examples which claim to be real skeletons. The enemy is clever, and knows that you can simply insert a few examples, or, even flood the real examples with those which are obvious fakes. That tends to put people right off, and many [people will simply believe it's all fake. It is not, and a careful study of the true facts will vet out the fakes.

So, here these hybrid half man half fallen angel, are described as "giant" I'm going to go into%2

Genesis 6

If you do a search, you will come across some photographic proof that these skeletons were dug up, and were truly giant. As with any Google type search, you will no doubt come across ridiculous examples which claim to be real skeletons. The enemy is clever, and knows that you can simply insert a few examples, or, even flood the real examples with those which are obvious fakes. That tends to put people right off, and many [people will simply believe it's all fake. It is not, and a careful study of the true facts will vet out the fakes.

So, here these hybrid half man half fallen angel, are described as "giant" I'm going to go into some detail later on, showing that over the past 150 years or so, giant skeletons have been dug up all over the world, but also in the U.S.! Yes, it's true. You can do a quick search for yourself and

This evil, satanic hybrid "creation" very quickly began to pollute the entire human creation, and God reacts by stating the following...
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

It's extremely interesting that God condemns His creation, both humans and animals, and insects!
It's obvious that the human bloodline was corrupted, but why does God also condemn the animals and insects?
There are tantalizing clues in the Old Testament, where God commands Moses, and Joshua to go into specific villages/towns, and destroy all man, woman and children.

So many people are stuck wondering how a loving God could command Moses and Joshua to go into specific cities and wipe all life out, including men, women and children.

here's an interesting scripture...
King James Bible
And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth

OK, so if we take the Bible literally, and I do, then there is an excellent reason for certain tribes to be completely wiped out. These cities were Nephilim cities. If you read the Old Testament descriptions of the people who live in these cities, you will find a common thread - they are all inhabited by Nephilim.
There is no salvation, or mercy for the Nephilim. Any time Moses comes up against giants, God commands them to be wiped out.

The evil, demonic seed is mentioned all the way back to Adam and Eve's interaction with the serpent in genesis. God says,
King James Bible "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."
So, right there, God tells satan that his evil seed - Nephilim - will be at war with the seed of God's creation - man

So what about animals? God specifically said ALL FLESH was corrupted. Does this explain the Chimera, or human/animal "gods" depicted in Egyptian glyph?
In the book of Enoch, which Jesus quote from, we learn that these fallen angels, the sons of God, who mated with human women, taught man some of the secrets from Heaven, and used this information to do the most vile, evil things, such as how to genetically mix human and animal seed. Is this where the meat eating dinosaurs came from? Is this how we get the Egyptian and Greek gods?
Anything is possible, but if there any evidence for this?

Well, yes. Josephus, a famous Jew, who became a great Roman historian wrote about the Nephilim, and claimed they were the Greek gods!

Antiquities of the Jews.

"For many angels of God coupled with women, and begat sons that proved unjust, and despisers of all that was good, on account of the confidence they had in their own strength; for the tradition is, that these men did what resembled the acts of those whom the Grecians call giants."

This is truly amazing! Josephus actually states that the Nephilim performed acts which were equivalent to the acts associated to the gods of Greek mythology.!
OK, so even though this is not rock solid proof that the Nephilim were who the Greeks called the Titans, we have pretty solid grounds to believe such a thing could be true.
We know for certain that the Nephilim existed, and that they were giants. They hated men, and ruled over men.
Is it not possible that these giants, also lived in Greece, and became king/gods over the Grecians?

The Nephilim give us plausible explanations for a lot of mysterious things such as, who built the pyramids?
What about all the ancient architecture found all over the world, which cannot be explained? Such as the Peruvian structures?
Once we allow these Nephilim a place in reality, we find very plausible explanations for all these mysteries.
They had fallen angelic knowledge, and were extremely powerful.

We know from the Old Testament that Moses and his army hunted down these Nephilim tribes and tried very hard to wipe them off the planet.
There is very strong evidence that at least some of these giants made it to America.
There are many burial mounds in America, and some of them were excavated, and giant skeletons were discovered!

All the way down to Peru, we find massive, monolithic structures which baffle geologists, as to how these huge stones were cut, and shaped. How they were moved in some cases, many miles across mountainous landscapes to their positions now where they stick out against the indigenous architecture.

The locals in Peru, attribute these monoliths to an ancient tribe of "giants"

Here's some proof that giant skeletons were discovered in America, and that a cover up by the Smithsonian is factual.

First reported in the 4 May 1912 issue of the New York Times
18 skeletons found by the Peterson brothers on Lake Fawn farm in South West Wisconsin, exhibited several strange and freakish features.
Their heights ranged between 7.6ft and 10 feet and their skulls "presumably those of men, are much larger than the heads of any race which inhabit America to-day." They tend to have a double row of teeth, 6 fingers, 6 toes and like humans came in differant races. The teeth in the front of the jaw are regular molars. Heads usually found are elongated believed due to longer than normal life span.

Over 200 Giant digs have been found in recent years. Giant skeleton finds have not made the local/national news since the 1950's for the most part. It seems in most peoples opinion do to the fear that people would question evolution . If anything a de-evolution

Giant skulls and skeletons of a race of "Goliaths" have been found on a very regular basis throughout the Midwestern states for more than 100 years. Giants have been found in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and New York, and their burial sites are similar to the well-known mounds of the mound builder people.

The Smithsonian Institution has been accused of making a deliberate effort to hide and to keep the giant skeletons locked away.

In the words of Vine Deloria, a Native American author and professor of law:
Once we discover that real giants once lived on earth, how far a stretch is it to believe the Greek gods from ancient Greece, were real?"Modern day archaeology and anthropology have nearly sealed the door on our imaginations, broadly interpreting the North American past as devoid of anything unusual in the way of great cultures characterized by a people of unusual demeanor. The great interloper of ancient burial grounds, the nineteenth century Smithsonian Institution, created a one-way portal, through which uncounted bones have been spirited. This door and the contents of its vault are virtually sealed off to anyone, but government officials. Among these bones may lay answers not even sought by these officials concerning the deep past."
Could the Titans be based on reality?
One of the heroes from ancient Grecian "mythology" is Apollo. Isn't it interesting that Apollo's name can be found in the Bible?

Revelation 9:11, “11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.”
Apollyon is satan's next in command, and Apollo is/was one of the original fallen angel fathers of Nephilim, and Apollo is presently locked in chains in the "pit" waiting for the angel with the key to the bottomless pit, to open the door, and release him so that he can do his evil work, as the antichrist of the tribulation period.

There is also extremely compelling evidence now being unearthed, which proves there was in fact, a hybrid race on earth, which are part human part ?
Huge, elongated skulls are being unearthed, which have the appearance of being not fully human.
Here's what we find.
Skulls are being discovered with are very elongated, which have 25% greater volume than humans!
These skulls also have an extremely bizarre feature - there is no parietal suture! There is only one parietal plate! That is not human!

Here is an example of one of these hybrid skulls.
These are real, and extremely bizarre with only one parietal plate, instead of two, which all humans have.
These are NOT examples of cradle boarding. Cradle boarding causes different features on the skull, and, does not add 25% greater brain capacity!
Also, as mentioned, humans have two parietal plates, and a parietal suture, which these Nephilim skulls are found to have.

The reason some people would use cradle boarding, was to emulate the "gods" When WWII pilots landed small planes in jungles where the indigenous peoples had never had contact with white men, a very curious thing happened.
When these planes would land, they would give the tribes gifts of food and other things. Once the war was over, the planes ceased showing up, and the indigenous people built an airplane out of reeds, and worshiped it! Hoping the white "gods" would return with more gifts! In this same manner, some of the people would attempt to emulate the "gods" and they used to cradle board their babies in an attempt to appear as the "gods" had.

I had attempted to post photos showing several Nephilim skulls which are being discovered all over the world, but a great number of them are being discovered in Peru, where curiously, there is also huge megalithic structures, which dazzle geologists, and amaze all who see them.
However, for reasons unknown to me at present, I am not permitted to use the pic element.
So, I will provide a link so you can see the skulls for yourselves.

Nephilim Skulls

The point for this thread is to show how accurate the Bible truly is. That we can understand the Bible literally.
The Biblical Nephilim is a story which most would label as myth. However, now we can see just how accurate, and true the Biblical stories really are.
The scriptures describe fallen angels mating with human women. The offspring of that evil deed are hybrids called "Nephilim"
We have excellent proof which corroborates this specific Bible story, because we find real evidence in the form of skeletons, as well as artifacts, such as a huge 24 pound axe head!
It would take months of very hared study and work for me to vet out the entire story, including posting every piece of evidence discovered all over the world, in order to show just how ridiculously accurate the Nephilim story truly is.
So, I have posted enough information where hopefully you can go ahead and do your own study, and in doing so, you may go onto understand the Bible literally also!

John

OK, I'm not sure why a couple of my references are duplicated, I tried to edit the post to fix it, however I don't see the "edit" option. Could it be there is a time restriction and after a certain amount of time, you can no longer edit your posts.

Here are some hybrid/Nephilim skulls from Peru

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:496]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:498]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:503]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:499]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:504]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:510]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:507]

I'm going to complete this subject with a section on "aliens" who, or what are they?

John

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Cool, while you do that I'll run and inform Agents Mulder and Scully. :p

.I love this kind of stuff, cant wait to read more, especially about giants, amazing that's in the Bible, good thread.

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks John, for bringing up this fascinating discussion.

There is plenty of scriptural backing on the topic of Nephilim. Here is my collection of passages (some direct as well as indirect references):

OLD TESTAMENT

Gen 6:1-3
Gen 6:13
Gen 14:5-7
Num 13:22
Num 13:33
Num 14:17-33
Deut 1:28
Deut 2:10-11
Deut 2:20-21
Deut 3:11
Deut 3:13
Deut 9:2
Deut 32:17
Jos 11:21-22 The Anakims were destroyed by Joshua and the armies of Israel but some remained in other regions.
Jos 12:4 Jos 13:12 The remnants of the giants
Jos 14:12 Jos 14:15 Anakims
Jos 15:8 Jos 18:16 2Sa 23:13 The Valley of the Giants
Jos 15:13-14
Jos 17:15
Jos 21:11
Jdg 1:20
1Sa 17:1-58 Goliath
2Sa 21:16-22
2Sa 23:20
1Ch 11:23
1Ch 20:4-8
Amos 2:9-10
Job 16:14
Job 26:5-6

Job 26:5 Behold the giants groan under the waters, and they that dwell with them. --1899 Doauy-Rheims version (DRB)

Dan 2:43 "they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men (Adam)". The translation actually reads, "it shall come to pass that they shall mix themselves with the offspring of mankind."

Do you think it is possible that what we are seeing in so called alien abductions are actually the return of the sons of God as Jesus predicted?
Dan 4:13 Dan 4:23 Watchers
Prov 9:18 "And he did not know that giants are there, and that her guests are in the depths of hell [think abyss]" (Douay-Rheims Version)

Eze 32:26-27 Meshech-tubal is there in all her pride, a cemetery in uncircumcised ground, dumped in with those slaughtered in battle—just deserts for terrorizing the land of the living. Now they carry their shame down with the others in deep earth. They're in the section set aside for the slain. They're segregated from the heroes, the old-time giants who entered the grave in full battle dress, their swords placed under their heads and their shields covering their bones, those heroes who spread terror through the land of the living. --RSV

Isa 14:9 Hell below was in an uproar to meet thee at thy coming, it stirred up the giants for thee. All the princes of the earth are risen up from their thrones, all the princes of nations. -DRB

Isa 17:5 Valley of Rephaim - because of the voracious appetite of the giants food was very scarce in their valley. Some Nephilim may have turned to cannibalism to satisfy their hunger.

NEW TESTAMENT

1Pe 3:19-20
2Pe 2:4-5
Mat 24:37-38 Jesus prophesied that the days of Noah would repeat themselves in the end times.
Mat 24:19 Could these babies be hybrids?
Luk 17:26-27
1Co 11:10 Paul states that a women's head should be covered so as not to entice the angels. The Testament of Reuben, which is a Jewish work states that it was the women's hair that enticed the angels to sin.
Acts 7:43 Remphan was one of the demonic giants.
Eph 2:2
Eph 4:8-10
Eph 6:12
Gal 1:8 Why would the Apostle Paul need to warn us about angels preaching another gospel if they weren't or wouldn't?
2Pe 2:4 The rebellious angels were cast into hell
Jud 1:6
Jud 1:13-16
1Ti 4:1 is 'seducing spirits' merely a metaphor?
Rev 12:7-10
Rev 12:12

See Companion Bible Appendixes 23, 25 & Appendix Notes On Numbers 13:22

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
What has always got me thinking is that the Scripture says that

And all flesh died that moved on the earth, birds, livestock, beasts, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all mankind
Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. He blotted out every living thing that was on the face of the
ground, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens. They were blotted out from the earth. Only Noah was left,
and those who were with him in the ark. (Gen 7:21 - 23)

This means that every single solitary creature died, including the Nephilim and any other derivative of them.
And so this poses the question, where did the giants come from after the flood that we encounter in Canaan ?
My only answer to this is that one or more of Noah's daughter's in law carried the gene from her parents or ancestors who had come from
the line of those tainted by the union of the "sons of God" and the daughters of men".

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
Enquirer said:
My only answer to this is that one or more of Noah's daughter's in law carried the gene from her parents or ancestors who had come from
the line of those tainted by the union of the "sons of God" and the daughters of men".
I think there's another possibility. Genesis 6:4 says:

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

So not only were there both pre-flood and post-flood giants, the mating may also have occurred pre- and post-flood, because after all, the "sons of God" did not perish in the flood.

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
Thanks for pointing out - "and also after that" - that is huge (pardon the pun), as to post flood giants.
Alright here's a question for you.
"Why would God create angels (obviously male because they mated with women), with "seed" if they were never meant to procreate
in the first place ?
Nowhere in the Bible is a female angel ever mentioned.

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
Enquirer said:
Thanks for pointing out - "and also after that" - that is huge (pardon the pun), as to post flood giants.
Alright here's a question for you.
"Why would God create angels (obviously male because they mated with women), with "seed" if they were never meant to procreate
in the first place ?
Nowhere in the Bible is a female angel ever mentioned.
Of course, we have to be careful with topics like this because much of it is nothing more than speculation. I put most of this stuff on the "speculation" shelf.

Having said that, I doubt that the angels themselves had seed. But what I think they probably did have was the power to manifest themselves as physical human beings. There are instances in the bible where angels were mistaken for humans, such as when a couple of them visited Lot and the townspeople thought they were men that they could have sex with, or in Hebrews, where we can read that "some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

One theory I think I've seen floating around is that Jude 1:6 refers to the very thing you mentioned here - the fact that they were not meant ot use their ability to manifest themselves in this way to "procreate":

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

I think the idea is that the "first estate" and "own habitation" refers to the original purpose God had in creating these angels. Procreation was a big no-no, but these angels rebelled and started to do things that were unlawful for them to do.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
UppsalaDragby said:
Of course, we have to be careful with topics like this because much of it is nothing more than speculation. I put most of this stuff on the "speculation" shelf.

Having said that, I doubt that the angels themselves had seed. But what I think they probably did have was the power to manifest themselves as physical human beings. There are instances in the bible where angels were mistaken for humans, such as when a couple of them visited Lot and the townspeople thought they were men that they could have sex with, or in Hebrews, where we can read that "some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

One theory I think I've seen floating around is that Jude 1:6 refers to the very thing you mentioned here - the fact that they were not meant ot use their ability to manifest themselves in this way to "procreate":

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

I think the idea is that the "first estate" and "own habitation" refers to the original purpose God had in creating these angels. Procreation was a big no-no, but these angels rebelled and started to do things that were unlawful for them to do.
In order to believe that, one would have also posit that the process of procreation, far from being a unique and wonderful process God designed for his creation to proliferate themselves, is more of a cheap parlor trick that can be imitated by angels. Does Satan have creative powers, or is there indeed only one Creator? I contend that angels are creatures that have no creative faculties nor the ability to imitate such power that belongs to God alone:

The Portion of Jacob is not like them, For He is the Maker of all things, And Israel is the tribe of His inheritance; The Lord of hosts is His name. (Jeremiah 10:16)

God is the only creator. There is no other.

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
As far as I am concerned, the debate isn't weather angels have reproductive organs or not, the fact that they "came in unto the daughters of man" and produced hybrid offspring, proves, if only by inference, that they did.
The real question I suppose, is why did God create angels with reproductive organs, if they were not supposed to be procreating?
There's a pretty good explanation, but it's pure speculation. You don't have free will, unless there is a choice right?
Why did God even give Adam and Eve access to the "tree in the midst of the garden" ? Because without temptation, there can be no true free will.
Much in the same way, I speculate, God allowed angels their own free will, and in this case, the angels unbelievably, chose to disobey God!

Here's something else to think about. Jesus made a reference to the book of Enoch. If you read the book of Enoch, you'll see the specific names of the leaders of the angelic rebellion, when the had hybrid offspring.
The story goes on to explain, and gives more detail, and fills in the gaps from the biblical account.
Now, Enoch was so favored by God, that he didn't die - God raptured Enoch, and Elijah, so Enoch is a serious book to consider.
Of course I do not hold Enoch's book up to biblical standard, however, it does fill in some important gaps, and gives details which fit right in with the Biblical account. The fact that Jesus referenced Enoch is also intriguing.

I can't wrap my mind around that - angels were in the presence of Almighty God, they knew who God was - they knew God knew everything - God knows our thoughts before we do! And yet these angels went ahead and disobeyed God.
Enoch states -

the angels, the children of heaven , saw them and desired them; and they said to one another, ‘Come, let us choose wives for ourselves from among the daughters of man and beget us children.’ And Semyaz, being their leader, said unto them, 'I fear that perhaps you will not consent that this deed should be done, and I alone will become (responsible) for this great sin.’ But they all responded to him, ‘Let us all swear an oath and bind everyone among us by a curse not to abandon this suggestion but to do the deed.’ Then they all swore together and bound one another by (the curse) And they were altogether two hundred;” – 1 Enoch 6:1-7
So, if we believe Enoch - we discover the actual name of the lead angel - Semyaz. There were 200 of them, and Semyaz was afraid that once he got down to the dirty deal, that the others would chicken out, and he would be left holding the bag. So, they all, 200 of them, swore an oath, and sealed their fate.

The book goes on to describe how these fallen angels taught humans all about magical medicine, incantations, the cutting of roots, and taught them (about) plants - what's that sound like? ya, witch craft. So next time some lost person tells you they are "white" witches, you can tell them there's no such thing, because it was evil, fallen angels who taught witch craft. I could be a child abuser, but calling myself a "white" child abuser doesn't make me any less detestable, and guilty right?

The story goes on - And the women became pregnant and gave birth to great giants whose heights were three hundred cubits. These (giants) consumed the produce of all the people until the people detested feeding them. So the giants turned against (the people) in order to eat them.”1 Enoch 7:1-5

So, the giants took over, and were being served by humans. However, they had ravenous appetites and soon began eating humans! "darn! I got a femur stuck in my teeth, and it won't come out" "I hate it when that happens"

Their were nineteen leaders, and they came down from heaven to Mount Herman, which today, strangely enough, has a permanent U.N. Base on it's peak...anyway,

The angels descended on Mount Hermon during the days of Jared. There were 19 leaders mentioned in 1 Enoch, who were also called ‘the chiefs of ten.’ Once they reached the earth:

If you're familiar with witch craft, and covens, you know that only women can be witches. Men can be warlocks, but the women witches have power over them.
So, here's an interesting fact from Enoch -

The Angels then taught women charms, enchantments, the cutting of roots, and the knowledge of plants. They taught men how to make various weapons and armor, and also arts and sciences. These acts led to an increase in lawlessness and warfare. The men of earth then cried out to heaven, and the 4 archangels (Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel) cried out to God. In response, God sent Uriel to warn Noah that there would soon be a flood that would destroy the wickedness on earth.

So, here, we discover that the angels taught the WOMEN witchcraft. They taught the men warfare, and weapon making.
Here, consistent with the Bible, we see the reason why God flooded the earth. These evil creatures had pretty much polluted the entire earth, so much so that God decided to destroy everything. Enoch tells us these fallen angels even got into genetic mixing, and not just with women, but with animals also! Does that explain the Chimera "gods" we see in glyphs in Egypt and other places around the world? What about all the Indian "gods"? The Mayan "gods"? Is it simply an enormous coincidence that civilizations which were separated by huge oceans, all built similarly shaped structures, and incorporated Chimera "gods" into their designs? I wonder what the mathematical odds are that all these great civilizations, who never intermingled, and yet all had the same Chimera type "gods' and have all written prophecies detailing the return of these "gods" at the end of an age? If these "gods" are going to return, which fits perfectly with Biblical accounts, then they must have left at some point...the flood?
I don't want to go into the entire story, but I do want to give some, what I consider to be, very important details from Enoch, which happens to fit in with Bible prophecy perfectly.

OK, so God commanded angels to bind, and put these fallen angels into a "hole" a "pit" where they will be trapped until the judgment, and then they will be thrown into Hell.

Raphael was commanded to bind Azazel hand and foot, and to cast him into the a hole in the desert (Duda’el) that the Lord had made. Raphael threw rugged and sharp rocks and covered Azazel’s face so that he would not see light. Michael was commanded to bound Semyaza and his associates in the valleys of the earth. They will remain there until the day of judgment when he will be cast into the fire. (this corroborates the difference between the pit, and Hell)
The race of giants produced from this union gave way to a brood of evil spirits. The evil spirits most likely are the departed spirits of the giants, themselves. These spirits are not material or corporeal beings, but they torment mankind because they have proceeded from them. According to 1 Enoch, these spirits will not be punished until the day of judgment, in contrast to the Watchers, who are punished both before and on the day of judgment

So, now we learn the true identity of "demons" which is exactly what I believed them to be. We also learn these evil spirits/demons, are left bodiless to roam earth, and the pit, which the next text details.

“But now the giants who are born from the (union of) the spirits and the flesh shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth. Evil spirits have come out of their bodies. Because from the day that they were created from the holy ones they became the Watchers; their first origin is the spiritual foundation. They will become evil upon the earth and shall be called evil spirits. The dwelling of the spiritual beings of heaven is heaven; but the dwelling of the spirits of the earth, which are born upon the earth, is in the earth. The spirits of the giants oppress each other, they will corrupt, fall, be excited, and fall upon the earth, and cause sorrow. They eat no food, nor become thirsty, nor find obstacles. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of the people and against the women, because they have proceeded forth (from them). – 1 Enoch 15

This also gives credence to the idea that angels are both spirit beings, and material beings. We are also spiritual beings. Now there is some confusion as to what "spiritual means for some people.
Some of us make reference to ourselves in this manner "I'm a very spiritual person" in that context, spiritual means having a faith in a religious way.
Others, refer to the word like this "when I die, my spirit will come out of this shell" I believe in the latter. God says the dwelling place of spiritual beings is Heaven. So that implies that spirit is a state of being, and not a belief system.

10.11 And the Lord said to Michael: “Go, inform Semyaza, and the others with him, who have associated with the women to corrupt themselves with them in all their uncleanness.

10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished

Here again, just to make my point, God commands Michael to bind all the rebellious angels in the earth, the pit. So, the rebellious angels are bound in the pit, until the final judgment when they will be condemned for eternity in Hell. Does that sound familiar? The Titans?
The demons are not bound in the pit, as the angels are. The demons are free to roam the earth and the pit. They hate humans and will rise up against us. Demonic oppression and possession.

OK, just about done.
Just want to show another interesting thing. - there came a time, after the initial angelic adrenalin settled down, when they suddenly were hit with the reality of what they had done! DUH!
They were so terrified they were trembling and unable to speak! They wrote up a petition to God, asking for forgiveness, and asked Enoch to present it to God. Enoch saw them and pitied them, and agreed to bring their petition to God. How do you think that worked for them? This will be long!

The verdict from God

12.4 “Enoch, scribe of righteousness. Go and inform the Watchers of Heaven, who have left the High Heaven and the Holy Eternal Place, and have corrupted themselves with women, and have done as the sons of men do and have taken wives for themselves, and have become completely corrupt on the earth.
12.5 They will have on Earth, neither peace, nor forgiveness of sin, for they will not rejoice in their sons.
12.6 The slaughter of their beloved ones they will see; and over the destruction of their sons they will lament and petition forever. But they will have neither mercy nor peace.”
13.1 And Enoch went and said to Azazel: “You will not have peace. A severe sentence has come out against you that you should be bound.
13.2 And you will have neither rest nor mercy, nor the granting of any petitions, because of the wrong which you have taught, and because of all the works of blasphemy and wrong and sin which you have shown to the sons of men.”

So, a severe sentence indeed! They will have no peace, they will have no forgiveness (hold that thought for a moment) they will see their children the Nephilim, destroyed. Moses and Joshua took their armies and slaughtered every last one of them they could find. Some of them escaped and made it to America! We know this is true because their giant skeletons are being discovered in huge burial mounds! This is not general knowledge, because of a concerted effort to cover it up!

OK, now in reference to no forgiveness. If you read Revelation, you will find another example of God denying forgiveness, only in that case it's not against fallen angels or Nephilim. It's against humans! Why? God says anyone who takes the mark of the beast, is doomed, no forgiveness, they are destined to eternity in Hell. Why. There's an interesting scriptures in Revelation. At some point during the rough stuff, people beg for death, but death won't come! What!? Could it be that this "mark" could in some way extend life, or could whatever it is change us genetically, and cause us to heal instantly? Not unthinkable...it's satanic technology, which I'm thinking is pretty advanced...whatever it is, once a person accepts it, they are condemned immediately to Hell eternally.

The “remorse” and shame of the fallen angels- request for forgiveness

13.3 And then I went and spoke to them all together, and they were all afraid; fear and trembling seized them.
13.4 And they asked me to write out for them the record of a petition, so that they might receive forgiveness, and to take a record of their petition up to the Lord in Heaven.
13.5 For they were not able, from then on, to speak, and they did not raise their eyes to Heaven, out of shame for the sins, for which they had been condemned.
13.6 And then I wrote out the record of their petition, and their supplication in regard to their spirits, and the deeds of each one of them, and in regard to what they asked; that they should obtain absolution and forbearance.
13.8 And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell upon me, and I saw a vision of wrath; that I should speak to the sons of Heaven and reprove them.
13.9 And I woke up and went to them, and they were all sitting gathered together as they mourned, in Ubelseyael, which is between Lebanon and Senir, with their faces covered.
Forgiveness denied
14.4 And I wrote out your petition, but in my vision, thus it appeared, that your petition would not be granted to you, for all the days of eternity; and complete judgment has been decreed against you, and you will not have peace.
14.5 And from now on, you will not ascend into Heaven, for all eternity, and it has been decreed that you will be bound on Earth for all the days of eternity.
14.6 And before this, you will have seen the destruction of your beloved sons, and you will not be able to enjoy them, but they will fall before you by the sword.

Why God Denied Forgiveness

14.7 And your petition will not be granted in respect of them or in respect of yourselves. And while you weep and supplicate you do not speak a single word from the writings which I have written.
16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petition on their behalf, who were formerly in Heaven:
16.3 “You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you; and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the men cause evil to increase on the Earth.”
16.4 Say to them therefore: “You will not have peace.”
So, God tells them that they believed God had told them all the Heavenly secrets, but instead, God revealed worthless things to them, knowing they were going to teach humans, what we were not meant to know, or understand.

So, where is the Pit?
18.11 And I saw a deep chasm of the earth, with pillars of heavenly fire, and I saw among them fiery pillars of Heaven, which were falling, and as regards both height and depth, they were immeasurable.
18.12 And beyond this chasm, I saw a place, and it had neither the sky above it, nor the foundation of earth below it; there was no water on it, and no birds, but it was a desert place.
18.14 And like a spirit questioning me, the Angel said: “This is the place of the end of Heaven and Earth; this is the prison for the Stars of Heaven and the Host of Heaven.
19.1 And Uriel said to me: “The spirits of the Angels who were promiscuous with women will stand here; and they, assuming many forms, made men unclean and will lead men astray so that they sacrifice to demons as gods. And they will stand there until the great judgment day, on which they will be judged, so that an end will be made of them.
So, again, this is the Pit, not Hell even though there is also some fire there, it's not the lake of fire. We also know it can't be Hell, because God says it's a prison for the fallen angels, to be held until judgment day. It's also interesting that it says the angels "assumed many form" It's pretty chilling to see the angels tricked man to sacrifice to demons, which they believed to be gods. Sounds a lot like what the Mayans were doing no?

OK, to sum up. This is from the book of Enoch. It is NOT from the Bible. The only reason I regard it at all, is because Jesus Himself quoted from Enoch. Also, it fits like a puzzle, between what the Bible says, and what ends up happening in the Bible. It seems to be filling in the missing details perfectly.
I DO NOT hold this up to the standard of the Bible, but very interesting isn't it?

John

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
This Vale Of Tears said:
In order to believe that, one would have also posit that the process of procreation, far from being a unique and wonderful process God designed for his creation to proliferate themselves, is more of a cheap parlor trick that can be imitated by angels. Does Satan have creative powers, or is there indeed only one Creator? I contend that angels are creatures that have no creative faculties nor the ability to imitate such power that belongs to God alone:

The Portion of Jacob is not like them, For He is the Maker of all things, And Israel is the tribe of His inheritance; The Lord of hosts is His name. (Jeremiah 10:16)

God is the only creator. There is no other.
I don't get your Point Vale. If a human being, who is lower than angels, has the ability to have sex, as a cheap parlor trick, and "create" something outside the boundaries that God has established, then why can't angels?

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
@ UppsalaDragby ... yes I have to agree it really does boil down to speculation.

@ Bronzesnake ... your illustration concerning why God created the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil and placed it in Eden
even when he did not want us to eat from it and that angels had reproductive organs when God didn't want them to use it, is good.
I can see the parallel.
But as UppsalaDragby correctly says, it really is only speculation ... that's a hard pill to swallow but true nevertheless, because if it
isn't recorded in Scripture then we're just guessing.
Your quotes from the extra-Biblical sources are interesting and I'm glad you recognise them as not Scriptural but they are interesting
nonetheless.

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
Just a minor clarification Enquirer. I don't believe that angels had sexual organs. At least not in their normal state. Angels are spiritual beings that do not have physical bodies, but that does not mean that they cannot manifest themselves physically or interact with the physical world. For example, the stone that blocked Jesus tomb was most likely rolled away by the angels who where there after he was resurrected. And Acts 12:6 tells us how an angel of the Lord "struck Peter on the side" and even caused his chains to be severed and fall off.

So if angels have the power to interact with the physical world in those ways, then I can't see anything that could prevent them from doing other things that are physical, such as procreate, and manipulate human offspring genetically so that they exceed normal growth rate.

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
UppsalaDragby said:
Just a minor clarification Enquirer. I don't believe that angels had sexual organs. At least not in their normal state. Angels are spiritual beings that do not have physical bodies, but that does not mean that they cannot manifest themselves physically or interact with the physical world. For example, the stone that blocked Jesus tomb was most likely rolled away by the angels who where there after he was resurrected. And Acts 12:6 tells us how an angel of the Lord "struck Peter on the side" and even caused his chains to be severed and fall off.

So if angels have the power to interact with the physical world in those ways, then I can't see anything that could prevent them from doing other things that are physical, such as procreate, and manipulate human offspring genetically so that they exceed normal growth rate.
Hey UD

I think one good reason some of us are having a hard time wrapping our heads around this issue, comes from this verse
Matt. 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."

Now, this verse does seem to be inferring to us, that angels can't reproduce.
Maybe - but there's a wrench in the gears - there's a possible distinction here, because the verse says - angels in heaven.

The point is moot though, because the angels did, in fact have children with women.

Let me put another, albeit, far fetched thought out - what if the angels didn't actually have sex with the women? If farmers can impregnate cows with a turkey baster, why couldn't an angel have done some advanced genetic tinkering with women?

The book of Enoch - again, I am NOT holding it up to Biblical standard - tells us these rebellious angels even tinkered around wit animals!!
There is a curious scripture in

1 Samuel -

1Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the LORD. 2Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. 3Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Why would God want the animals wiped out? Hmmm... could it be as is written in Enoch, that the fallen angels and their hybrid, Nephilim, messed with the animals genetics?

OK, now read the following verse, and see how it tastes...

Daniel 2

42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Wow! Tasty no?
It's my opinion, that human DNA , well, all life, has been degenerating from the time we were booted out of the garden, to today. This is why we are becoming more susceptible to more, and new diseases...animal diseases now kill us! More cancers, and on and on.
So, when the fallen angels (aliens) attempt to once again mate with God's creation, their "seed" will not fertilize female eggs!
Why are these "friendly space brothers" constantly abducting people and animals, and taking a dedicated interest in productive systems?

These black hearted angels, want to produce a superior race, and take over rule of mankind once again...but they can't make the cross mixing work anymore!

Ahh...just a theory. But what on earth is this verse relating to? The alien agenda seems to fit nicely.

John

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
Yes, I'm familiar with much of what you mention here. Some even consider the words "Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations" (Gen 6:9) is a reference to the fact that Noah's seed had not been "genetically" tampered with.

The angels could certainly have involved themselves with genetic engineering without having sex with women, as you suggest, although the fact that they "saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose" seems to indicate that feelings of lust were involved. Perhaps they "left their estate" because they wanted to share the same kind of sexual experiences as humans.

The following verse in the book of Jasher is interesting too:

"And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals." (Jasher 4:18).

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hey Upp

Brother, we seem to be reading from the same library!
There's another pretty solid text called The Book of Jubilees
Which amazingly, describes the same story about angels having hybrid children with human women, resulting in a terrible wrath from God.

Take care brother.
John

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, positing an argument here, but does anything clearly say that God did not endow angels with reproductive organs?

We've lost this a bit, but the Bible and early faith placed a much greater emphasis on chastity and virginity. Could this be a pattern of an angelic being that they don't reproduce as a matter of obedience rather than actual ability? I realize that the idea of angels birthing souls of their own creation does seem to challenge the biblical narrative at first, but could the very creation of these souls be a malformed soul. The Bible speaks of these offspring as irredeemable it would almost seem.

Michael Holder

Sep 14, 2014
I believe the Gen.chapter 6 sons of god were fallen angels. Demons if you will. A word study of the passage stateing Noah was pure in his generations appears to say his dna was not defiled.

Abeliever

Oct 11, 2014
New York State USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a topic I'm very familiar with. I discovered this about 10 years ago.

As for the fallen angels procreating, they didn't have to necessarily have sex with the women. They might have done what we call artificial semination. The important thing is that we don't let this knowledge make us lose faith in God. There are many things God didn't tell us about in the Bible. That doesn't mean God isn't real, nor does it mean that these other things are false. Aliens are a good example. I believe all the aliens are immortal angels. Both the Holy ones and the evil ones.

Here's some help with terminology. I forget where I read this, but the devils are all fallen angels. The demons are the spirits of the dead giants. In Enoch, Jubilees and other places, we read the fallen angels will never be forgiven. Neither will the Nephilim. To God, the Nephilim are abominations that were never supposed to exist.

One of my opinions from all this, is it gives me a 2nd motive for what Satan is doing. He isn't just trying to stop us from knowing God. He's also looking to pollute our gene pool with devil DNA or even animal DNA. None of the semi humans can be brought into Heaven. So by messing up our gene pool he forces the age of man to last longer. The longer the age of man lasts, the longer Satan and his evil angels stay free. If you search You-Tube, there are many videos claiming certain people are human-alien hybrids. But they are also claiming some aliens are benevolent mortals who want to help us. I don't buy that. If the aliens we have proof of are benevolent, then why won't the military give us full disclosure? The answer is because they aren't benevolent, and we can't do a thing to stop them. Full disclosure would also cause a major panic.

All these are my opinions and not to be taken as truth.