The Truth About The Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
First earth age has some shared information.

This is just an observation, so take it anyway you like.
Late one night I was having coffee talking with the casher a girl that was telling me all about, Quetzalcoatl / Kukulkan the god of the mayans.
A winged serpent covered with a rainbow of colored feathers. I of course told her I could find a similar description in the bible. Threw the course of several weeks I researched Quetzalcoatl. I find that some of the teachings about a previous earth age where Satan was master is reflected in much of what I discovered about Quetzalcoatl / Kukulkan and his twin brother. He was called the morning star, his brother the evening star Venus. He had a human form as well as his feathered serpent form. Kukulcan would transform into a man standing about 6 feet tall with long white hair, but most interestingly he was a male Caucasian man with white skin!

Quetzalcoatl / Kukulcan is one of the three gods that was thought to have created the Earth. He is a serpent in his natural form and was responsible for teaching the Mayan's about such things as how to run a civilization, agriculture, and medicine. After a brief period of being on Earth Kukulcan returned to the ocean telling the Mayans that he would return at some later date.

To the Aztecs Quetzalcoatl was, as his name indicates, a feathered serpent, a flying reptile (much like a dragon), who was a boundary maker (and transgressor) between earth and sky. He was also a creator deity having contributed essentially to the creation of Mankind. He also had anthropomorphic forms, for example in his aspects as Ehecatl the wind god. Among the Aztecs the name Quetzalcoatl was also a priestly title,

And of course if you start digging into eastern or Asian dragons you find similar stories about the dragon being co creator as well, The bible on the other hand does not equate the serpent with the work of Gods creation but rather a created being.

Don't forget those human sacrifices. Before you read below.

Alternative Interpretations

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Some Mormon scholars believe that Quetzalcoatl, as a white, bearded god who came from the sky and promised to return, was actually Jesus Christ. According to the Book of Mormon, Jesus visited the American natives after his resurrection.[sup][13][/sup] Latter-day Saint President John Taylor wrote:

"The story of the life of the Mexican divinity, Quetzalcoatl, closely resembles that of the Savior; so closely, indeed, that we can come to no other conclusion than that Quetzalcoatl and Christ are the same being. But the history of the former has been handed down to us through an impure Lamanitish source. "[sup][14][/sup] This idea was adapted by science fiction author and Mormon Orson Scott Card in his story America.

Roman Catholic
In the 2004 book The Bearded White God of Ancient America: The Legend of Quetzalcoatl, authors Donald and W. David Hemingway examine a theory among Conquistador-era analysts that Quetzalcoatl may have been a New Testament-era Apostle of Jesus Christ, such as Saint Thomas. Donald Hemingway has previously taught religious studies classes at Brigham Young University [1]. The aforementioned theory expressed by John Taylor in the Latter-Day Saint Movement is also discussed within his book in an appendix.

New Age
Various theories about Quetzalcoatl are popular in the New Age movement, especially since the publication of Tony Shearer's 1971 book "Lord of the dawn: Quetzalcoatl and the Tree of Life" republished also under the title "Lord of the dawn: Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent of Mexico."

While researching my book I discovered a lot of interesting parallels between the pre-Columbian civilization in Central and S.A. and the civilization in the middle east of the second millenium BC. ..... but that discussion is for another day.

I also discovered that notions of assistance given to the native peoples there by space aliens is a lot of rubbish. Mr. Eric Von Daniken is responsible for a lot of the trash about space aliens and a possible connection with the Incan and Mayan civilizations.

Let me start off by saying that I've traveled to some of the places Mr. Von Daniken wrote about. I lived with the people and put my hands on their stone work. Did you?

Sad to say there is no real evidence to suggest that space aliens or anybody else for that matter assisted the people of those times. In fact, there is a LOT of evidence that they were very clever in making use of the things the environment provided. For example, those folks INVENTED the suspension bridge, trans-oceanic navigation, something resembling the modern screw top jar (yep, just like your jar of peanut butter), and Baal worship (complete with human sacrifice). Ever hear of Baal worship before? Now that's a tale for you, but I digress.........

The idea that the people of Central and S.A. received help to become civilized is RACIST !

Von Daniken is a German racist. What else do you expect him to write?

Poor dumb non-white people could never rise to the levels of mathematical prowess, engineering know-how, and astonomical precision they achieved without help from space men, satan or some fantasy character.

I have been there and I can attest that they were very clever, worked very hard and achieved miracles BY THEIR OWN EFFORTS and BY THEIR OWN CLEVERNESS.

The idea that satan or martians had anything to do with their rise to civilized power and empire is so obviously racist as to be insulting.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

It's no wonder that the Quechua people, among others, are rejecting Christianity by the thousands. This sort of absurd garbage is not of Christ and not of the Bible.

If satan is involved, I suggest that he may have some influence on the writer of the above quoted post.....or more likely the writer may have been smoking something out behind the barn that he shouldn't have.

I suggest that you get your head out of the pot (or wherever else you've stuck it) and breath a little fresh air. It will help to clear your befuddled brain.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
name='Vincent' timestamp='1297554717' post='100516']
After Cain killed Abel, he fled to a city. There were obviously many people already on earth. Probably thousands. How many kids did Adam and Eve have? Not all of these "acts" are noted in the Bible.

Charlie -- Yes, many people were born to the males and females of the sixth day
'
Adam was not made until after God rested on the seventh day because there was 'not a man to till the ground' among the people of the sixth day. Gen. 2:5.

God Bless you. Charlie

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
rjp, it is pretty ignorant. You remind me of the bleeding heart liberals/politically correct group by calling stuff like that racist.

Racism is thinking oneself, or another, superior or inferior based on RACE ALONE.

Is saying the Myans or whomever, excelled at technology because of aliens, racist? No... Are they saying they inherently couldn't have excelled to civilization because of their race? No...
They say that the Myans were MORE civilized than anyone else because of aliens.

Now, I'm not defending that theory at all, I'm just saying why your statement about racism is ignorant.

Myan culture is interesting, though.
When we find art like this from their culture:
Ah_Mun.jpg

One must wonder what exactly that contraption is, who is piloting it, and how on earth that technology existed thousands of years ago.

Vincent

Sep 6, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
That is a very interesting piece of art. It even looks like he's sitting in front of an engine with fire spewing out the back. The manner in which the man is sitting makes it appear as though he is braced to be propelled forward. The "vehicle" looks to be, for the most part, symmetrical. It even looks like his left hand is holding some sort of control lever.

But it appears that there is something in front of this vehicle. It almost looks like he's about to ram an upside down dragon / serpent of some sort. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's definitely very thought provoking. Thanks for posting that!

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
If you also notice, he's got something plugged into his nose (for breathing in space?).

:)

Thought provoking. It's why some people think they were visited by aliens, just thought I'd post it... Like I said their culture was interesting- far beyond their time, it seems.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
rjp, it is pretty ignorant. You remind me of the bleeding heart liberals/politically correct group by calling stuff like that racist.

Racism is thinking oneself, or another, superior or inferior based on RACE ALONE.

Is saying the Myans or whomever, excelled at technology because of aliens, racist? No... Are they saying they inherently couldn't have excelled to civilization because of their race? No...
They say that the Myans were MORE civilized than anyone else because of aliens.

Now, I'm not defending that theory at all, I'm just saying why your statement about racism is ignorant.

Myan culture is interesting, though.
When we find art like this from their culture:
Ah_Mun.jpg

One must wonder what exactly that contraption is, who is piloting it, and how on earth that technology existed thousands of years ago.

You make a good argument, even though its based upon a false premise.
The primary debate here is that Mayan civilization encountered space people. Thanks for your odd graphic, but it isn't a space craft.

Ever wonder what happened to the Mayans?
The entire culture disappeared almost overnight.
Conventional archaeologists believe that they mismanaged the environment and that their civilization died out because they could no longer feed their people and support their society.

Then there are these idiots that suppose space aliens gave them advice on how to build their culture.
THINK.
If they possessed extreme technology, then why did they die out? Along with flying saucers they would have been given the knowledge of how TO FEED THEIR CHILDREN.

The root idea of extraterrestrial assistance to begin their culture is basically racist because;
1. It was primarily advanced by a German racist (Von Daniken)
2. It supposes that the indigenous people of S.A. were not possessed of sufficient mental and moral qualities to build empires
[Only white people can do that. Ever hear of alien technology assisting the Romans or Greeks? NO. Guess why?]
3. There is no LEGITIMATE evidence to support the alien theory.
4. Archaeological work done BY S.A. universities and foundations PROVE that the origins of Pre-Columbian civilizations were HUMAN and the direct result of the wisdom and culture of the people there (who Europeans called "indians" because Columbus GOT LOST at sea and thought he had landed in India!)

To this day, Europeans and North Americans REFUSE to admit to calling the peoples of S.A. AND THEIR TRADITIONAL HOMELAND by the names that they themselves created.
Is it because those poor red people are too stupid to know what they really are and must be assigned names and places BY THEIR EUROPEAN BETTERS?

If there is an absurd idea here and if there is a theory being advanced that is radically wrong - then consider something other than one based upon European racial preconceptions, specifically space aliens or demons. Where did the idea of S.A. spacemen really come from? Possibly from the whacky tobaccy that somebody has been smoking out in the woods.

My point is that the people of S.A. were incredibly clever IN AND OF THEIR OWN RIGHT.
My point is that European ideology is so enamored of its own abilites as to be blind to the achievements of any other race.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If you also notice, he's got something plugged into his nose (for breathing in space?).

:)

Thought provoking. It's why some people think they were visited by aliens, just thought I'd post it... Like I said their culture was interesting- far beyond their time, it seems.

It's not for breathing in space - it's for smoking dope. The image in the graphic depicts herbal hallucinations, not technological supremacy.

The traditions of the indigenous peoples of S.A. included a lot of different drugs (actually they still do).
One of them was called the death drug and provided EXACTLY the same sort of hallucinations that are depicted in the graphic.
It's called Yage or Ayahuasca. Very bad stuff.

BTW that drug is still used today among the Bolivians, in northern Chili, in western Brazil and Peruvians. North Americans are not generally aware of its existance.
Probably a good reason for that, because unsupervised use of the drug is always fatal.
Not much fun when visions of death turn into the real deal.

(I discovered this in research for my book........and when I WAS THERE.)

Let's return to earth, please. This conversation is getting way ridiculous.

How would you like a REAL SHOCK? There is a drug that can prolong human life - perhaps as long as 200-300 years.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Vincent

Sep 6, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
rjp, please go look up the definition of racism.

I find it interesting too that on the one hand you are saying they were too stupid to feed their own children and on the other hand you are accusing others of being racist for claiming superiority.

As for how their civilization lived or died off, the fact is, we just don't know. We can only speculate and make educated guesses based on the things we do know. There could be many reasons why they died off. It could be due to natural causes or supernatural causes. We just don't know.

But we certainly can't say that they died by the hands of their own stupidity and therefore we know that they had no outside technological influence. Who knows? Maybe it was the technology itself that killed them. Maybe it was by the hands of their "helpers" that they vanished. It's all just speculation.

But my own personal feeling is that their story is not much different than that of the Egyptians. Similar mysterious hieroglyphs have been found in Egypt and similar structures were built by the Egyptians. Is it just a coincidence? I highly doubt it. Especially when you consider that the pyramid / triangle is a very important symbol in freemasonry and occultism. Why is it such an important symbol? It's definitely not random. There's a reason behind all of this.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Thanks for your odd graphic, but it isn't a space craft.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a telepathic link to dead Myans.

One of them was called the death drug and provided EXACTLY the same sort of hallucinations that are depicted in the graphic.
You do realize that contraptions, like in the image, don't magically materialize, don't you?

I'm not saying it was aliens. But I am saying discount it as simply a hallucination is ignorant.

Dreams and hallucinations are based upon what we KNOW.

Dreaming about flying over a rainbow... You know what a rainbow is, you know what the earth looks like from the sky, you know what flying entails... Your mind can piece that together in a fanatical way.

Fact of the matter is, even if this was a hallucination, it was based upon something they knew.

It's far easier to remain ignorant.

I find it interesting too that on the one hand you are saying they were too stupid to feed their own children and on the other hand you are accusing others of being racist for claiming superiority.
LOL, yes...

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

"The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races."

Seems that that is EXACTLY what I was saying......or did somebody's IQ just drop to zero.\?

It's called sarcasm. You probably aren't accustomed to it's use. Look it up. It's a literary device used to enhance an attitude, remark or statement.
I'll try to use smaller words for you if you wish.

As for how their civilization lived or died off, the fact is, we just don't know. We can only speculate and make educated guesses based on the things we do know. There could be many reasons why they died off. It could be due to natural causes or supernatural causes. We just don't know.

But we certainly can't say that they died by the hands of their own stupidity and therefore we know that they had no outside technological influence. Who knows? Maybe it was the technology itself that killed them. Maybe it was by the hands of their "helpers" that they vanished. It's all just speculation.

It's called SCIENCE. That's another complicated concept that you're probably not familiar with.
It has to do with EVIDENCE and REPEATABLE OBSERVATION.
OUR Civilization is based on that, not fairy tales.

There is more certifiable, justifiable academic rationale for the establishment and elimination of Pre-Columbian civilizations than the rubbish you are pandering.
There I go again, using big words and references to logical assumption.

You are entitled to your dreams, fantasies, and X-Files variations if you want to believe that science fiction is reality.
Personally, I think you need to see a really good doctor.

But my own personal feeling is that their story is not much different than that of the Egyptians. Similar mysterious hieroglyphs have been found in Egypt and similar structures were built by the Egyptians. Is it just a coincidence? I highly doubt it. Especially when you consider that the pyramid / triangle is a very important symbol in freemasonry and occultism. Why is it such an important symbol? It's definitely not random. There's a reason behind all of this.

What do you base that nonsense on, chicken gizzards, tea leaves, something you've been smoking out in the barn?

How about basing one's assumptions on FACT, SCIENCE and LOGIC?

Somebody stop me.

There I go again, disturbing somebody's wild dreams and fabrications with the truth.

I realize your mind is made up and that I can't convince you with the truth.
At the very least it would be nice to have a conversation where every syllable and nuance of an argument isn't misunderstood or regurgitated as a lie.

Let me repeat a little of what I said before.
I HAVE BEEN TO THOSE PLACES, WORKED AND WALKED AMONG THE PEOPLE.
Their culture is HEAVILY influenced by the use of drugs.
I am reminded by the first market day I spent in Cuzco, Peru. The hill people brought their vegetables, fruit, animals and cocoa leaves into town for sale.
There were huge woven baskets of cocoa leaves (from which is produced cocaine). The natives chew the leaves. Constantly.
They make their money in town from selling cocoa leaves and all the other stuff they produced. When they're done they like to buy ice cream.
All day long you see people ambling around town either chewing cocoa leaves or eating ice cream. They love their ice cream.

That's just one small story. I've got more, not that fact would make any difference to you.
IT'S A CULTURE steeped on drugs. Marajuana, cocoa, and tobacco were first produced there.
Drugs, drugs, drugs. Always drugs. The growth, transport, trade and use of drugs in every aspect of life was and is a normal thing to them.

and nobody there has ever seen a space man. EVER.

There have been some other things much more interesting which I've alluded to and a few things which I've not......
Such as the actual location of El Dorado.......and the legendary city of Aullagas.....everybody knows....

Vincent

Sep 6, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
rjp, are you sure you're a Christian? Aside from your rude insinuations about my intelligence, which I will choose to ignore, you seem to be relying an awful lot on "science". As a Christian you should understand that there is a supernatural world out there that science can't explain. Yet you sound exactly like every other atheist out there who refuses to believe that anything other than what is provable by science could possibly exist.

Not everything that is true can be proven by science. Not everything that exists has been found, much less explained. So don't be so quick to close your mind to supernatural explanations for things that science can't explain. And don't be so quick to describe theories as "fiction". One of those theories may turn out to be true.

Besides, you can only be sure of the fiction if you are sure of the facts. And we don't have a lot of facts. We have some facts mixed in with a lot of speculation. That's the way it is with long lost civilizations. We simply don't have a lot to go on. So please humble yourself, and stop pretending that you know what did or did not happen.

jacobtaylor

Feb 11, 2011
Looking back as you suggested.
There have been some other things much more interesting which I've alluded to and a few things which I've not......
Such as the actual location of El Dorado.......and the legendary city of Aullagas.....everybody knows....

I can't help but wonder about your claims. They are more exaggerated than others here that see a common theme when compared to other cultures. Is your book published?

(I discovered this in research for my book........and when I WAS THERE.)

Let's return to earth, please. This conversation is getting way ridiculous.

How would you like a REAL SHOCK? There is a drug that can prolong human life - perhaps as long as 200-300 years.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Is there some evidence of is fountain of youth drug? You are right it is a shock that you accept your personal observation about "El Dorado.......and the legendary city of Aullagas," but can't see similarities between cultures. Looks like you may be the one that picked up a drug habit in your travels. Maybe you sir should return to earth as well. Or maybe you believe pre-flood man used drugs to achieve long lives?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Looking back as you suggested.

I can't help but wonder about your claims. They are more exaggerated than others here that see a common theme when compared to other cultures. Is your book published?

Is there some evidence of is fountain of youth drug? You are right it is a shock that you accept your personal observation about "El Dorado.......and the legendary city of Aullagas," but can't see similarities between cultures. Looks like you may be the one that picked up a drug habit in your travels. Maybe you sir should return to earth as well. Or maybe you believe pre-flood man used drugs to achieve long lives?

Yes, the book is published.

There is more than evidence for the youth drug. A patent was filed for a synthetic variant about two to three years ago by a conventional drug company (I have the patent number). Actually there are several drug companies working on synthetic variations. There is A LOT of money involved and A LOT of big people who don't want news of this to become generally broadcast. It is only available to a select few. One certainly won't be able to buy it at the local Walmart pharmacy. If you think its a day dream, then you are right. That is exactly what you're supposed to think. If people started believing the truth of it, then one can only imagine the political mess we'd be in then. If the annual flu vaccine delivery is disrupted there is a big noise about it. Imagine something like this being common knowledge. There would be riots in the street!

As for the location of El Dorado, it's common knowledge among the natives. When my son in law learned that I knew where it is, he wanted to go get the gold. Not so simple. Knowing where it is and GETTING IT OUT OF THERE are two different matters. Many have tried to do it and failed, not because of anything sinister but because it's in a place that is physically difficult to reach (and that's all I'm going to say about that).

Gold is heavy and bulky. Even a little of it is quite difficult to move around. The problem is that you can't get in there, get it out of the place where it is, and then get it out of the country.....or even to the largest city IN THE COUNTRY, without people knowing about it. A lot of people in remote lawless places. When people know about gold being moved around it attracts attention that you really don't want. Really. ok, so I know where El Dorado's gold is. Whoop dee doo. I can't get to it and I can't get it out of there, so for all intents and purposes its as lost as yesterday's dreams. Believe it or not as you wish, but that's the story and why I'm picking away on a stupid little site like this instead of living it up in Rio or the Caribbean.

I'm angry about it, if you want to know how I really feel. How would you feel? Knowledge that you can't use is the same as no knowledge at all. I want to get my hands on these things, but I can't........so I sit here and fuss. That's all I can do.

You seem to hold great store in the hope of alien visitation. What if you KNEW where a regular alien base was and that if you could only get in there you could increase your life experiences by a magnitude of a million. What if some stupid idiotic thing kept you from it? How would you feel? Same as me, except for real.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
There is more than evidence for the youth drug. A patent was filed for a synthetic variant about two to three years ago by a conventional drug company (I have the patent number). Actually there are several drug companies working on synthetic variations. There is A LOT of money involved and A LOT of big people who don't want news of this to become generally broadcast. It is only available to a select few. One certainly won't be able to buy it at the local Walmart pharmacy. If you think its a day dream, then you are right. That is exactly what you're supposed to think. If people started believing the truth of it, then one can only imagine the political mess we'd be in then. If the annual flu vaccine delivery is disrupted there is a big noise about it. Imagine something like this being common knowledge. There would be riots in the street!
What's the patent number?

By the way, I grew pigs in a petri dish that had wings. I video taped them. No, you'll never see the video tape.

Gold is heavy and bulky. Even a little of it is quite difficult to move around.
I call BS on this.
US Military would've loaded that stuff out of there years ago.

jacobtaylor

Feb 11, 2011
Yes, the book is published.

You seem to hold great store in the hope of alien visitation. What if you KNEW where a regular alien base was and that if you could only get in there you could increase your life experiences by a magnitude of a million. What if some stupid idiotic thing kept you from it? How would you feel? Same as me, except for real.

No I don't think an alien invasion is pending. But I do think a spiritual invasion in imminent. It will be like the time of Noah and S & G. I don't think these angels will announce the fact that they are the fallen angels that joined the rebellion ether. This invasion will IMO include these beings residing in mens flesh, "possessed" and will also manifest themselves in ways that would lead men to presume they are gods or from another world. I don't think that sort of scenario is beyond logic.

As far as wonder drugs, every manufacture is looking. Gold? If you went there and discovered something I'm certain its an easy proposition for people with resources to do the same. Tons of illegal drugs find there way around, I'm certain it would be much easier for gold to find people with resources to move it to market.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No I don't think an alien invasion is pending. But I do think a spiritual invasion in imminent. It will be like the time of Noah and S & G. I don't think these angels will announce the fact that they are the fallen angels that joined the rebellion ether. This invasion will IMO include these beings residing in mens flesh, "possessed" and will also manifest themselves in ways that would lead men to presume they are gods or from another world. I don't think that sort of scenario is beyond logic.

Now we come to the nut of the conversation. What sort of invasion are you referring to?

As far as wonder drugs, every manufacture is looking. Gold? If you went there and discovered something I'm certain its an easy proposition for people with resources to do the same. Tons of illegal drugs find there way around, I'm certain it would be much easier for gold to find people with resources to move it to market.

It isn't easy. I said that before. That's the problem with extracting the gold at El Dorado. It is much much easier to hide and transport drugs than gold. Do you own any? I mean bullion. The stuff is heavy and bulky, which is why paper money was invented.....much more convenient.....unless of course there's nothing of substance to back it up.