The Two Horns of Deep OSAS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Along with the environmentalists, they are the disease on planet earth, created by their christ to be so.

huh???

what does respecting & taking care of the earth, being responsible stewards ((see Genesis 2:15)) have to do with being saved by grace, not of works, so that no one can boast?
((see Romans 3, Galatians 2, Philippians 3 & Psalm 37:11/Matthew 5:5))

how is glorifying God by acknowledging & honoring His works ((c.f. Jeremiah 2:7)) equal to being a disease??

wow

the depravity of man never ceases to amaze.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And That my new man Is not Able to EVER Again Not Believe, effected by MY agreement FOR the Spirit of Gods POWER to KEEP me IN Belief, against all odds and exposure to EVIL spirits enticements and temptations and WICKED men’s enticements and temptations.

amen

the work of God is effectual and He is able to save to the uttermost!!

if He is for me, what can man do against me? what are the empty accusations of our enemies? nothing!
forever, my trust in Him alone

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They declare an imperfect thought is coming short of the glory of their christ

see Romans 3:23
see Genesis 6:5
see 2 Corinthians 10:5
see Matthew 7:11 / Luke 11:13
see Romans 12:2
see Matthew 15:19-20
see Philippians 4:8
see Isaiah 55:7
see Hebrews 4:12

etc etc etc

are you claiming Christ had impure thoughts?
see 1 john 3:5 & the entirety of Matthew 5

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are first created only to sin against their christ

false, see Genesis 1:31

JW's are crazy, yo.

it's unbelievable the garbage they swallow

come knock at my door, bruh, let's talk. i dare you. Acts 20:28, any perverse version of scripture you choose. y'all missed corrupting one eh
at the least; in the least; i am least

death. corruption. life. Genesis 1:31 & 3:15. Romans 5. done. Christ bodily rose and bodily ascended and will bodily return. Exodus 3:14 & John 11:25-26 -- Zechariah 12. I AM THAT I AM
Moses cast down his rod and it became a serpent that ate other serpents. the serpent was lifted up in the wilderness. John 3. no one healed of leprosy until Christ but Naaman, and Moses put his hand in and out of his cloak.
done.
2 birds, undivided. Genesis 15 & Leviticus 14.

ready?
ring the doorbell.
double-dog dare ya
send your greatest; tell the kids

ask why i'm on the blacklist huh

Last edited:

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he gives them a law that they cannot possibly keep.

see Exodus 16:28, Deuteronomy 31:16, 1 Timothy 1:9, Romans 3:20 & Galatians 2:21 / Galatians 3:24 ((among many others))

any perversion of scripture you choose.
your masters missed an awful lot of verses they set out to intentionally corrupt. not very skillful as it turns out lol
but who can stand against the LORD??
shoulda seen it coming IMO

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deeply delusional

see Proverbs 24:8

why are you making this thread?
is it not specifically to sow doubt among those who have placed their trust in the LORD Jesus Christ?
if you were of God, should you not be seeking to strengthen faith in God rather than destroy it?

Reactions: Taken

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
any more questions?

ring my doorbell.
PM me for my address.

**not afraid**

sj385

Jul 24, 2022
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Book of James should be mentioned here as it deals with the evidence of faith and salvation. Once saved there should be an outward change or evidence, because the inward person has changed. The lack of this or loss of this should point to the parable of the sower given by our Lord. To sum it up, a person who falls away didnt have faith in the first place. How can someone truly believe but live their life without showing any indication of it. The parable of the sower illustrates this nicely. Faith is a nonnegotiable requirement of salvation.

Reactions: Taken and post

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Book of James should be mentioned here as it deals with the evidence of faith and salvation. Once saved there should be an outward change or evidence, because the inward person has changed. The lack of this or loss of this should point to the parable of the sower given by our Lord. To sum it up, a person who falls away didnt have faith in the first place. How can someone truly believe but live their life without showing any indication of it. The parable of the sower illustrates this nicely. Faith is a nonnegotiable requirement of salvation.
@sj385 Faith without works is dead (James).

But 'not of works, lest any man should boast' (Ephesians 2.9) still applies......

Reactions: post and sj385

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

don't forget Luke 13:8-9

give it another year; let The Gardener dig around it and fertilize it.

have mercy; have hope

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@sj385 Faith without works is dead (James).

But 'not of works, lest any man should boast' (Ephesians 2.9) still applies......

James says, "someone will say show me your faith without works, i will show you my works"

who is the "someone" that will say, look at my works?

James speaks of justification before men -- and yes, look at how we who believe in the gracious salvation of our Lord are slanderously attacked daily by men, even those wolves who make themselves out to be sheep!
shall we have no answer to them?

therefore be wise, brothers and sisters.
pursue what is right, for the sake of the name of our God, that every mouth be stopped.

i have no fear whatsoever that our Lord will be unfaithful.
what i dread is His name being put to shame, blasphemed, with no answer from His children.
so i speak.

Reactions: sj385