The USA in the end times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
the obvious interpretation ( sorry Kriss) is Jesus telling us the power of the eucharist. Now obviously the jews were not thinking this, because the words "eat my flesh" also meant to attack and persecute in aramic. Jesus was saying " attack and persecute me and you gain eternal life."and also " eat my flesh ( the eucharist) and gain eternal life." both were true, we attacked and persecuted Jesus which allowed him to be the sacrificial lamb and we also partake in the eucharist to be closer to him.Amazing.[quote}Its not that I completly disagree I just think it is symbolical rather than literalwhich doesnt take away from the teaching. Which I basically agree with.And you are right it is so much more than a book it is the LIVING WORD of God to be living means alive and grows as we grow in it

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
What does the bible say about Australia in the end times?Hmmmm why don't I really care about that? I think it's a product of the American culture to breed this idea that you are somehow more important or more worthy than the rest of God's creatures and all the nations in the Ancient past.From what I see the USA is far from perfect morally or otherwise, you are simply another country. Dropping an atom bomb on another country doesn't make you the best or more special...but sadly that's been the attitude ever since the end of WW2.Will all countries be destroyed in teh end times??? Let's just get on with being brothers and sisters of one God created earth okay?