The violation of the Nuremberg Codes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just to clear the air a bit, the historical basis of these particular Nuremberg Codes and the show and kangaroo trial, against 20 German doctors in 1946, were based on an enormous amount of horse manure and a stack of carefully crafted lies in the main by the West and powerful bankers and political and elitist Jewish elements of the West and the Jewish-ran Soviet Union. Fact...

The NCs were just one of the instruments of evil really developed by the West and Jewish Communism (Stalin) to systematically smear, degrade, destroy and crush a country, a people and a political system far beyond the decades post WWII. They wanted to make then the source of all evil chemical experimentation on this planet, and the propaganda worked. They still 'look down' upon these HUNS and these NAZI 'B@st&%*s today don't they? That is the real crime.

Every time I hear the mention of Hitler and his war crimes and these NCs as a backdrop, and in light of these today's news vaccines, I want to throw up or at least cringe as I think people are really stupid and buy into the lies of the same powers and the same rich men who have ran most of the planet for over 200 years now. Yes, even Alex Jones spews the same propaganda and lies about the German people; I believe out of ignorance or as part of the wider controlled opposition.

We should stop preaching the lies about Hitler and his 20 so-called infamous doctors. Folks should see the real evil in their own backyards and have failed to see the real gold standard and leaders of evil of the 20th and 21st centuries. They were and are still residing in the US, UK and Europe. When are folks going to wake up? So now we pop up and stand on our soap boxes when these evils dubbed Fauci vaccinations, come close to home and are killing people.

Hitler did not do it. The same writers of the NCs did it and are still doing it to people today! They planned and funded it all...

Truth was on the stand in 1946 and those in authority completely ignored it as their goal was not to hold a fair trial, it was only to smear and deflect and hide their own evil killing schemes.

They began with their practice of evil years before WWII, in their primitive stages, by experimentations on especially minorities, the handicapped and homeless people. Since the 50s and on, they have deliberately sprayed cities with their poisons and toxins with no judgment or trial forthcoming and one will never materialize. Nothing really has changed today except they have gotten far worse. They have gotten more sophisticated and gone political and global at placing poisons into people's blood streams, in the tens and hundreds of millions.

There is not going to be any Nuremburg II and especially regarding the 10 listed in the OP because the ones who devised and wrote them are still the same ones breaking all of them today.

Who can bring charges against them I wonder? No one!

I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me.
Thanks for sharing.

The only way justice would ever come to these evil men on earth would be a successful takeover, a revolution, backed by the military.
But the chances of that happening is slim

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sie order of sie BBB cannot be stopped by man . JESUS will end the beast system on HIS DAY .
Till then armour up cause things are going just as they were foretold they would in that bible .
And the lambs who wont conform , WONT BE LOVED NOR TOLERATED IN SOCIETY . ITS COMING
and we better learn not to fear what man can do to us . Fear not he who can only kill the body but after that can do nothing .
Rather fear HE who has power to both kill and cast that soul into hell fire . YEAH i say unto you FEAR HIM .
ITS COMING , BUT OUR HOPE IS in the GLORIOUS LORD JESUS .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Reggie Belafonte @APAK
You would be familiar with the Nuremberg codes. What do you think?
I agree.

With Ukraine I believe it is a sort of no mans land on the Codes of Law as in regards to the rest of the world has agreed to follow.
I would not be surprised at all if it was Ukraine that created any Covid etc in it's Labs. as it is clearly a place that could be exploited for such things, many experiments are conducted in Ukraine for many years now that the rest of the world is not allowed to do at all. one has to fly to Ukraine to get many operations that just can not be done anywhere in the world.

I am sure that Biden and his crew are totally involved in so much to do in Ukraine that it would destroy the Democrats Party if it were all exposed totally. They are Satanist ! they are of the same Tree as that of the creation of the Nazi party and Communist Party that leads people so astray and commits such evil that most people can not comprehend the depths of it all.
There works expose themselves ! There lies and deceptions are their for all to see ! They cast delusions ? look at it all in the Media ! it's a work of art ! deceptions all through, I can see the art work of it clearly, Hitler's Propaganda machine has noting on this age of propaganda, this now is so sophisticated and such a fine tuned instrument.

I am all for a Media ! but not a totally corrupt one like we do have. it really is sickening to watch the decay of our Media stupe to the level it has became not to mention Government corruption is way out of control openly. just that the Media do not expose it. What our QLD Premier can get away with is astounding, it's corrupt as Hell ! look at VIC Premier Oh No ! holy Hell is he a Nazi bastard and he should be exposed for all that he did in undermining the VIC peoples rights and the shooting of Australian people with rubber bullets like that Oh boy ! Really ! what a monster, I would not tolerate that moron at all !

I believe that the Rot has set in that bad around the world that we will see Hellfire come about that is in line with what we seen with the Nazi History and the Communist History for sure, why well because the people do not give a rats to bother to understand the working of the past, they think such is all a joke, such will never happen again they demand. They think that the Governments have a handle on it, with all the Political Correctness and human rights Laws that will save everyone ! But that's is the very Cancer ! Human rights sounds good ! but when one bothers to look into such workings you will find it's based on the foundations of nonsense ! childish pathetic dribble when it's all boiled down coming form an angle that is deceptive and destructive and no foundations in regards to Christ Jesus at all, yep a worldly puss of deception ! that what you see when you cut into it.
As to Political Correctness that is a Nazi creation foundation stone if I ever seen one. So is Face Book, as the Nazi would love nothing better to of had back in the days, so as to deal with anyone at their pleasure. No one could be so stupid to fall for all that nonsense.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to clear the air a bit, the historical basis of these particular Nuremberg Codes and the show and kangaroo trial, against 20 German doctors in 1946, were based on an enormous amount of horse manure and a stack of carefully crafted lies in the main by the West and powerful bankers and political and elitist Jewish elements of the West and the Jewish-ran Soviet Union. Fact...

The NCs were just one of the instruments of evil really developed by the West and Jewish Communism (Stalin) to systematically smear, degrade, destroy and crush a country, a people and a political system far beyond the decades post WWII. They wanted to make then the source of all evil chemical experimentation on this planet, and the propaganda worked. They still 'look down' upon these HUNS and these NAZI 'B@st&%*s today don't they? That is the real crime.

Every time I hear the mention of Hitler and his war crimes and these NCs as a backdrop, and in light of these today's news vaccines, I want to throw up or at least cringe as I think people are really stupid and buy into the lies of the same powers and the same rich men who have ran most of the planet for over 200 years now. Yes, even Alex Jones spews the same propaganda and lies about the German people; I believe out of ignorance or as part of the wider controlled opposition.

We should stop preaching the lies about Hitler and his 20 so-called infamous doctors. Folks should see the real evil in their own backyards and have failed to see the real gold standard and leaders of evil of the 20th and 21st centuries. They were and are still residing in the US, UK and Europe. When are folks going to wake up? So now we pop up and stand on our soap boxes when these evils dubbed Fauci vaccinations, come close to home and are killing people.

Hitler did not do it. The same writers of the NCs did it and are still doing it to people today! They planned and funded it all...

Truth was on the stand in 1946 and those in authority completely ignored it as their goal was not to hold a fair trial, it was only to smear and deflect and hide their own evil killing schemes.

They began with their practice of evil years before WWII, in their primitive stages, by experimentations on especially minorities, the handicapped and homeless people. Since the 50s and on, they have deliberately sprayed cities with their poisons and toxins with no judgment or trial forthcoming and one will never materialize. Nothing really has changed today except they have gotten far worse. They have gotten more sophisticated and gone political and global at placing poisons into people's blood streams, in the tens and hundreds of millions.

There is not going to be any Nuremburg II and especially regarding the 10 listed in the OP because the ones who devised and wrote them are still the same ones breaking all of them today.

Who can bring charges against them I wonder? No one!
And now, here we are in the latter time of their Global Elitist's game plan, looking at the Russian Communist Kremlin and the Chinese Communist Zhongnanhai being fired up again to bring on more slaughter and "chaos" in the world.
They will have "peace and safety" one way or another, even if most of the world population is killed off to acheive it.

"Georgia Guidestones"-
#1 of their 10 new commandments:
#1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Georgia Guidestones - New Georgia Encyclopedia

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree.

With Ukraine I believe it is a sort of no mans land on the Codes of Law as in regards to the rest of the world has agreed to follow.
I would not be surprised at all if it was Ukraine that created any Covid etc in it's Labs. as it is clearly a place that could be exploited for such things, many experiments are conducted in Ukraine for many years now that the rest of the world is not allowed to do at all. one has to fly to Ukraine to get many operations that just can not be done anywhere in the world.

I am sure that Biden and his crew are totally involved in so much to do in Ukraine that it would destroy the Democrats Party if it were all exposed totally. They are Satanist ! they are of the same Tree as that of the creation of the Nazi party and Communist Party that leads people so astray and commits such evil that most people can not comprehend the depths of it all.
There works expose themselves ! There lies and deceptions are their for all to see ! They cast delusions ? look at it all in the Media ! it's a work of art ! deceptions all through, I can see the art work of it clearly, Hitler's Propaganda machine has noting on this age of propaganda, this now is so sophisticated and such a fine tuned instrument.

I am all for a Media ! but not a totally corrupt one like we do have. it really is sickening to watch the decay of our Media stupe to the level it has became not to mention Government corruption is way out of control openly. just that the Media do not expose it. What our QLD Premier can get away with is astounding, it's corrupt as Hell ! look at VIC Premier Oh No ! holy Hell is he a Nazi bastard and he should be exposed for all that he did in undermining the VIC peoples rights and the shooting of Australian people with rubber bullets like that Oh boy ! Really ! what a monster, I would not tolerate that moron at all !

I believe that the Rot has set in that bad around the world that we will see Hellfire come about that is in line with what we seen with the Nazi History and the Communist History for sure, why well because the people do not give a rats to bother to understand the working of the past, they think such is all a joke, such will never happen again they demand. They think that the Governments have a handle on it, with all the Political Correctness and human rights Laws that will save everyone ! But that's is the very Cancer ! Human rights sounds good ! but when one bothers to look into such workings you will find it's based on the foundations of nonsense ! childish pathetic dribble when it's all boiled down coming form an angle that is deceptive and destructive and no foundations in regards to Christ Jesus at all, yep a worldly puss of deception ! that what you see when you cut into it.
As to Political Correctness that is a Nazi creation foundation stone if I ever seen one. So is Face Book, as the Nazi would love nothing better to of had back in the days, so as to deal with anyone at their pleasure. No one could be so stupid to fall for all that nonsense.

I'm just stunned at how many people are blind to it all... I see it easily... Judge them by their fruits

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And now, here we are in the latter time of their Global Elitist's game plan, looking at the Russian Communist Kremlin and the Chinese Communist Zhongnanhai being fired up again to bring on more slaughter and "chaos" in the world.
They will have "peace and safety" one way or another, even if most of the world population is killed off to acheive it.

"Georgia Guidestones"-
#1 of their 10 new commandments:
#1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Georgia Guidestones - New Georgia Encyclopedia
Just remember who it was and who said that the populations numbers have to come down or else we will all die because of climate change !
Now who was it that said or says such ? Put your trust in them ? they will save you ? now why would they save anyone ?
Now is the game play truly the agenda that they claim ? or could their be more to it that they are letting on.
Not to mention who says such and what is their true motives ? or what sort of person says such ? not to mention that we have a MSM that does not bother to question such things of people at all ?
Now hang on, back in history people said things about killing millions of people, that they got around to doing later on.
The figure of 6 million Jews were to be killed some years before written in Jewish newspapers by the Zionist Jews in Germany was written about and only Zionist Jews were allowed to Print News papers. the rest of the Jews who despised the Zionist Jews in Germany were not allowed to print news papers. not to mention that some Zionist Jews could march into Hitler's Office freely and all through the war, as they had freedom to do freely go about were they pleased with all the paperwork to do as so. no question about it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And if the Axis won any surviving politicians/generals on the Allied side would have been executed.

True.
Who ever wins the war writes the history books.
I know this trial will never happen.
My thread was more to expose their hypocrisy, criminal actions and evil. You know. Do my own mock up trial. I find them guilty. I'm actually against capital punishment but not in this case