The war against HCQ has intensified unbelievably

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the topic is morality, a topic and place you do not want to go.
When I last checked, the title of the thread was: "The war against HCQ has intensified unbelievably." I will not go along with your attempt to derail the thread.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. A friend of mine has M.S. Last time I talked with him, he had a wheelchair that he'd sometimes use. He never had any pain, though. - I hope you're doing okay. - Since I also have Hepatitis C., I can't take either treatment. My rheumatologist said they might cancel each other out. - As far as Covid goes, I was ill for a month, and in the 2 months since, I get better and then I get worse. It's also got my Lupus acting up. The last few weeks have been especially painful. I've also had pain in my liver area. I believe God told me that He is going to heal me.
"Victory in Jesus, my savior forever. He sought me and He bought me with His redeeming blood. He loved me ere I knew Him and all my love is due Him, he plunged me to victory beneath His cleansing blood." Or something like that. I learned this at my first church, which was Christian Reformed. I miss them, they were really kind to me. I recall walking to the front doors on a beautiful Sunday morning and hearing the worship team praising God with this. Fond memories. Shalom.

“I believe God told me that He is going to heal me.” Then hear Him and don’t let others cause doubt. The body follows the mind. He told me the same but for me, it was that He revealed I needed spiritual healing far more than physical healing. Will keep you in prayer.

Reactions: Truman

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as Covid goes, I was ill for a month, and in the 2 months since, I get better and then I get worse. It's also got my Lupus acting up. The last few weeks have been especially painful. I've also had pain in my liver area. I believe God told me that He is going to heal me.

thought of you this morning. Received some good news yesterday. Vance is a man who for whatever reason come into our life many many years ago. In some ways he acted as a father figure to us. He was diagnosed with bone cancer and was in a lot of pain. They told his wife he didn’t have much time left. He is a man you never see break...ever. we saw him break. It was just my husband and I one evening on the porch with him. He was shaking and weak and he started to cry saying he wanted to live a little longer. I just spoke to him yesterday and the bone cancer is gone! The doctor told him ‘it is not in remission. It is gone.’ It wasn’t vance’s faith that healed him, because he is angry and bitter at God for the loss of his son to drug overdose. But God has given more time.

another is scarlet. Who many years ago was told ‘any day now’. Same, although a rare form of bone cancer. Scarlet is well when there is no explanation other than God decides. God can do the impossible for sure!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
thought of you this morning. Received some good news yesterday. Vance is a man who for whatever reason come into our life many many years ago. In some ways he acted as a father figure to us. He was diagnosed with bone cancer and was in a lot of pain. They told his wife he didn’t have much time left. He is a man you never see break...ever. we saw him break. It was just my husband and I one evening on the porch with him. He was shaking and weak and he started to cry saying he wanted to live a little longer. I just spoke to him yesterday and the bone cancer is gone! The doctor told him ‘it is not in remission. It is gone.’ It wasn’t vance’s faith that healed him, because he is angry and bitter at God for the loss of his son to drug overdose. But God has given more time.

another is scarlet. Who many years ago was told ‘any day now’. Same, although a rare form of bone cancer. Scarlet is well when there is no explanation other than God decides. God can do the impossible for sure!
Hi. That is an encouraging story. Sad to hear about his son. Chronic illness and pain affect one in a way that needs to be suffered in order to fully understand it. Not that I want anyone to go through this sort of thing. Reading that God just did it confirms what I've been thinking. Great story. Bye and Shalom.