The Way You Look Tonight, 1936

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rene Asologuitar

Feb 5, 2022
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Way You Look Tonight" is a song from the film Swing Time that was performed by Fred Astaire and composed by Jerome Kern with lyrics written by Dorothy Fields.

It won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1936.

Pray for Peace!
Love and Hope to all peoples.

Recorded with my new DAW UAD Volt 2/76.
Hope you like it!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Way You Look Tonight" is a song from the film Swing Time that was performed by Fred Astaire and composed by Jerome Kern with lyrics written by Dorothy Fields.

It won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1936.

Pray for Peace!
Love and Hope to all peoples.

Recorded with my new DAW UAD Volt 2/76.
Hope you like it!
Very good! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Rene Asologuitar

Rene Asologuitar

Feb 5, 2022
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are very wise Amadeus.
A lot of times, we forget why we are on a path.
Thanks for your wise comment, and always return to ask, what is this anything to do with my/our salvation.
Glory to God, always.
Thank you amadeus!!!
Rene

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are very wise Amadeus.
A lot of times, we forget why we are on a path.
Thanks for your wise comment, and always return to ask, what is this anything to do with my/our salvation.
Glory to God, always.
Thank you amadeus!!!
Rene
Jesus really did say within the following verse, "much is given, much is required". God gave men talents and as proper stewards of God how can they not want to do all the good that they can with those talents? Yet, we know that many people are very selfish working mostly for themselves for their own pleasure and comfort. Those are not evil things until they are put in front of God.

"But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." Luke 12:48

Reactions: Rene Asologuitar