THE WEAPONS OF SATAN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrKruback

Sep 20, 2014
One weapon I see is the manipulation of words. "just be yourself" Is one good one. They extend on it, "if you want to do it, do it.". They use the "just be yourself" as a way for you to never reach beyond yourself, or to accept the evil that might be in your heart because its apart of you.

I used to tell my friends "don't be youself, be who you want to be, be who you yourself would admire."

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Satan's greatest weapon is deception..he is very clever, and deceived Eve in the garden, and now deceives the majority of "christians" by giving them false doctrines, dividing the christian movement in to thousands of denominations with all their varying doctrines, in a divide and conquer method. The deception goes further by false religions (Roman church), all selling "christians" on the premise they do not have to keep God's commandments, or some of them or whatever...Remember as Jesus said in Mark 7 follow the commandments of God and not the traditions of man!

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
ajdiamond said:
OP is onto something. To help understand it better, I'd offer this:

The kingdom of heaven is within you.
Those who say they will enter heaven after they die are in error.
If they do not first enter heaven while they live, when they die they will receive nothing.
Those who wait for a rapture and future kingdom are confused.
The second coming of Christ is the resurrection of Christ in you and the entering into the kingdom of God while you yet live.
Those who say they entered the kingdom when they accepted Jesus as personal savior are ignorant and lie to themselves--
Through many cycles of much tribulation one enters the Kingdom.
Those whose god is outside of themselves, separate, know not the Father and serve an idol rather than the Most HIgh;
For the Kingdom of God is within you and God dwells in His Temple, which is you.

That should be enough for now. B)
[SIZE=16pt]Yes Jesus said that those who live his Word he and the Father would make a home in them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]God’s Home is the kingdom of Heaven.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Living God’s Word means one does not sin. God is not going to live in the same home the devil does.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](John 14: 23) “Anyone who loves me will keep my word and my Father will love him, and we shall come to him and make a home in him.”[/SIZE]

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lforrest said:
I knew a now ex-satanist, he converted.

That was his creed... "The only hell is lack of self understanding."
If someone would believe the satanic religion they have bigger issues. I too knew a Satanist, a couple as a matter of fact. One was a friend of a friend who did it only to spite Christians. My biggest guess was that his parents were religious and he was rebelling. The other one was a kid I knew in 8th grade..... I have no idea how he is these days but I imagine that came with the age. If you are narrow minded enough you might believe the Satanist. That being said, Satan surely uses them to dissuade others but he only fails. I never once felt the urge to learn more from them. One of them I used the opportunity to testify to him. He didn't seem too receptive but I gave him a small pocket Bible. I only hope he took time to look through it and by now (20 years later) has given his life to Christ. I guess you just need to be able to recognize evil and overcome it. I did. The devil once had a firm grasp on me but the Lord stepped in and had bigger plans and the devil was furious. In another post on here I explained the battle I felt the moment I gave my life to Christ. (in my earlier years my faith was strong but I didn't know Christ as well as I should have. It's the real deal now!) I tear up thinking about it.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanism? Really? Satanism is just an excuse for anti-social personalities to hang out together outside of prison - it is a gang with ritual. Hard to take seriously.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aspen said:
Satanism? Really? Satanism is just an excuse for anti-social personalities to hang out together outside of prison - it is a gang with ritual. Hard to take seriously.
That was awesome!!! I agree! There is no basis for why they do what they do... I can only imagine the dissapointment when they die and things dont quite pan out as they expected!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Satan presently rules this world John 18 and 2nd Cor 4...and by some of the posts on here by "christians" it proves the point, that satan is alive and well in "christians" who are pompous and arrogant, and think they got it made, following the wrong spirit..they follow the spirit of satan and not the Spirit of God..remember Paul said "work out yor salvation with fear and trembling, and Apostle John said test the spirits you are following in 1st John!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heretoeternity said:
Satan presently rules this world John 18 and 2nd Cor 4...and by some of the posts on here by "christians" it proves the point, that satan is alive and well in "christians" who are pompous and arrogant, and think they got it made, following the wrong spirit..they follow the spirit of satan and not the Spirit of God..remember Paul said "work out yor salvation with fear and trembling, and Apostle John said test the spirits you are following in 1st John!
True. Watch the news. Its the simplest example. You have to really search for a news report with good news and love. All that is seen is the death and destruction. Headlines shove same sex marriage in our face and how far America has come in "granting" those civil liberties. The world is marching towards darkness. Now is the time for us to be sure of our faith.