The Word Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; - Colossians 1:25.

Paul gives the final word. He finalized the word of God. He fulfilled the word of God. Paul and he alone. God's final statement came through Paul to humanity! He gave the final gospel. The certified gospel he calls it. The only gospel written to mankind whereby men might be saved - body, soul, and spirit! Jesus gave the final gospel to Paul to give to us, Ephesians 3:2.

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: - Ephesians 3:2.

He puts life together for you - he alone can put it together for believers. Paul was chosen by God to bring the new grace gospel. Religion is an attack on the grace of God! Paul's gospel refutes religion. Mans attempt at pleasing God. That worked in old time religion but not in grace. It will not work. In the OT it was the only pleasing of God. Not today!

You doing to please God is failure. It will neglect the cross. Your father will not allow that. It is by the cross and the cross only. We may get away with it for a season, but it will come that we will not get away with it! Most doing comes from shame and guilt.

Mercy is one thing but grace is another. You should know what grace is. Mercy is a pat on the back. Grace you feel the pressure of living! Life working out of you. The pressure comes to work this life out of you. We don't even know it is there - but he does. He put it there, it was birthed in you the moment you believed! The pressure is on. What is the pressure? Life's converging powers. The World!