The word of the Lord to the servants who will obey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
Brothers and sisters. It is now time to rise if you are one of the servants. If you are of the elect and saints of God I am commanded to tell you we are now about to enter the very end of this age. We are encouraged to spread what is about to be said by all of the servants who recognize their call to any and all that is possible. There are many of us who are already operating towards this end. It is imperative the elect hear the voice of the servants and our reward depends upon it. Don't fail in this task or deny the Holy Spirit the urging you may perceive even now as fear or unbelief. I have been there before and no longer fear the word of the Lord that speaks through the vessel of the chosen.Stand firm and hold with determination the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ. Many of you will suffer at the hands of the enemy for receiving the truth regarding the strong delusion and will enter life through death. If you choose not to believe what is about to unfold on this earth, there may be a chance for you to escape the lie and apostasy of the strong delusion if you are spared from the destruction that comes.For the servants: You will find your voice as you obey the call that you know you have had from as long as you can remember. Don't fear to come forth, because at the appointed time you will be given the words to speak as you testify of the things that come to this world and of our Lord Jesus Christ.[email protected]____This is what the Sovereign LORD says,You have been patient and humble before Me and I haveplaced My servants in a place of holding. They areaware of the call they enter but wait for My command.This is how you will now their voice. When they risethe words they speak will be the word that I havebeholden them to speak.Look to the West to find destructionLook to the East to find peaceLook to the North to find dangerLook to the South to find deceitIt is in the hands of My prophets that scripture willbe fulfilled. They are My anointed and will cause theanger of the deceived to rise. Will they be believedby those bound to satisfaction? ‘No’, says the LORDGod, ‘they will not.’ The judgment that comes is evennow upon them, and for clinging to the lie they willfind damnation. Guidance will be found in the handsof My servants, for they are the last voice thatspeaks for Me [on earth] until the two and the tribes. To the chosen and called.The day of the Lord is at hand. Those who are chosenare now commanded to rise. You have been doubtful ofwhat has been laid on your heart and of the spirit youcarry, but in the days that follow, yes only days, youwill find the strength required to obey the call thathas always been your charge.Soon you will see the man of sin and the vehicle of his ascension. When he moves forward from his place of hiding My servants will begin the ministry that has always been theirs.Don’t fear that you will not be believed. The deceitthat binds those destined for destruction has come tofruition, yet the elect will find their way once thevoice of the servants is heard.From the very small comes a voice that will beenlarged as the elect are at first considereddeceived. As the days leading to My appearing progress,the elect will find hatred. When the voice of theservants speak against the man of sin who the deceivedconsider a god, the hatred towards the elect willbecome a call for destruction.You have been patient in your suffering as a voicecrying from the wilderness, and now for obedience youwill share in My testimony. Don’t fear death and whatthe rebellious will do to you. I have shown you theway to eternal life. Follow Me and you will also findyour cross.You will overcome the travail of the end of days asyou share in the testimony that is Mine. And you areMine and will share with Me in glory.Look, I come, and I Am now at the door.

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
(servant_of_the_end;1837)
Brothers and sisters. It is now time to rise if you are one of the servants. If you are of the elect and saints of God I am commanded to tell you we are now about to enter the very end of this age. We are encouraged to spread what is about to be said by all of the servants who recognize their call to any and all that is possible. There are many of us who are already operating towards this end. It is imperative the elect hear the voice of the servants and our reward depends upon it. Don't fail in this task or deny the Holy Spirit the urging you may perceive even now as fear or unbelief. I have been there before and no longer fear the word of the Lord that speaks through the vessel of the chosen.Stand firm and hold with determination the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ. Many of you will suffer at the hands of the enemy for receiving the truth regarding the strong delusion and will enter life through death. If you choose not to believe what is about to unfold on this earth, there may be a chance for you to escape the lie and apostasy of the strong delusion if you are spared from the destruction that comes.For the servants: You will find your voice as you obey the call that you know you have had from as long as you can remember. Don't fear to come forth, because at the appointed time you will be given the words to speak as you testify of the things that come to this world and of our Lord Jesus Christ.[email protected]____This is what the Sovereign LORD says,You have been patient and humble before Me and I haveplaced My servants in a place of holding. They areaware of the call they enter but wait for My command.This is how you will now their voice. When they risethe words they speak will be the word that I havebeholden them to speak.Look to the West to find destructionLook to the East to find peaceLook to the North to find dangerLook to the South to find deceitIt is in the hands of My prophets that scripture willbe fulfilled. They are My anointed and will cause theanger of the deceived to rise. Will they be believedby those bound to satisfaction? ‘No’, says the LORDGod, ‘they will not.’ The judgment that comes is evennow upon them, and for clinging to the lie they willfind damnation. Guidance will be found in the handsof My servants, for they are the last voice thatspeaks for Me [on earth] until the two and the tribes. To the chosen and called.The day of the Lord is at hand. Those who are chosenare now commanded to rise. You have been doubtful ofwhat has been laid on your heart and of the spirit youcarry, but in the days that follow, yes only days, youwill find the strength required to obey the call thathas always been your charge.Soon you will see the man of sin and the vehicle of his ascension. When he moves forward from his place of hiding My servants will begin the ministry that has always been theirs.Don’t fear that you will not be believed. The deceitthat binds those destined for destruction has come tofruition, yet the elect will find their way once thevoice of the servants is heard.From the very small comes a voice that will beenlarged as the elect are at first considereddeceived. As the days leading to My appearing progress,the elect will find hatred. When the voice of theservants speak against the man of sin who the deceivedconsider a god, the hatred towards the elect willbecome a call for destruction.You have been patient in your suffering as a voicecrying from the wilderness, and now for obedience youwill share in My testimony. Don’t fear death and whatthe rebellious will do to you. I have shown you theway to eternal life. Follow Me and you will also findyour cross.You will overcome the travail of the end of days asyou share in the testimony that is Mine. And you areMine and will share with Me in glory.Look, I come, and I Am now at the door.
Praise Jeus I hear you.............speak it.............Amen