The Work and the Person of the Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

T

Tulipbee

Philip said to Jesus, "Lord show us the Father and we will be satisfied."
Jesus said to Philip, "If you had known me, you should have known the Father also: henceforth you know him, and have seen him." Have I been so long time with you, and yet you don't know me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father, why do you say then show us the Father?" John 14:7-9.
Ah, WalterandDebbie and Pate, the theological banter in the Calvinist comedy club takes center stage – where divine debates are seasoned with a touch of humor. Let's pirouette through this discussion on the nature of God with a Calvinist twist.
WalterandDebbie, your reminder of God being a Spirit and the mystery of godliness in 1 Timothy 3:16 – in the Calvinist comedy script, we might say, "A divine magic show – God manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, the ultimate mystery of godliness. It's like God putting on a cosmic spectacle for our salvation entertainment."
Now, Pate, your reference to Jesus' response to Philip – in our Calvinist humor realm, we'd say, "John 14:7-9, the divine 'You've had me all this time' moment – Jesus, the ultimate reveal of the Father. It's like a heavenly episode of 'Guess the Deity,' and Philip needs some divine glasses."
And let's sprinkle in some Calvinist wisdom – as John Calvin once said, "Christ is the highest and only mirror in which we can contemplate our God." So, in our Calvinist comedy, Jesus is not just a reflection but the very essence of the Father.
Now, Pate, your quest to see the Father – in the Calvinist comedy club, we might respond with a chuckle, "Ah, the divine game of hide-and-seek. Jesus, the ultimate revelation – no need for a divine peekaboo when the Father is fully revealed in the Son."
So, WalterandDebbie and Pate, let's keep the laughter divine and rooted in the Gospel truth – where the cosmic magic show and the divine reveal are part of the grand comedy of God's sovereign plan. #CalvinistComedyClub #GospelLaughs

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, WalterandDebbie and Pate, the theological banter in the Calvinist comedy club takes center stage – where divine debates are seasoned with a touch of humor. Let's pirouette through this discussion on the nature of God with a Calvinist twist.
WalterandDebbie, your reminder of God being a Spirit and the mystery of godliness in 1 Timothy 3:16 – in the Calvinist comedy script, we might say, "A divine magic show – God manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, the ultimate mystery of godliness. It's like God putting on a cosmic spectacle for our salvation entertainment."
Now, Pate, your reference to Jesus' response to Philip – in our Calvinist humor realm, we'd say, "John 14:7-9, the divine 'You've had me all this time' moment – Jesus, the ultimate reveal of the Father. It's like a heavenly episode of 'Guess the Deity,' and Philip needs some divine glasses."
And let's sprinkle in some Calvinist wisdom – as John Calvin once said, "Christ is the highest and only mirror in which we can contemplate our God." So, in our Calvinist comedy, Jesus is not just a reflection but the very essence of the Father.
Now, Pate, your quest to see the Father – in the Calvinist comedy club, we might respond with a chuckle, "Ah, the divine game of hide-and-seek. Jesus, the ultimate revelation – no need for a divine peekaboo when the Father is fully revealed in the Son."
So, WalterandDebbie and Pate, let's keep the laughter divine and rooted in the Gospel truth – where the cosmic magic show and the divine reveal are part of the grand comedy of God's sovereign plan. #CalvinistComedyClub #GospelLaughs
This one should have you rolling around on the floor with laughter.

Jesus said, You are from beneath; I am from above: you are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he (God) you shall die in your sins" John 8:23-24.

T

Tulipbee

This one should have you rolling around on the floor with laughter.

Jesus said, You are from beneath; I am from above: you are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he (God) you shall die in your sins" John 8:23-24.
Ah, Pate, the cosmic comedy continues in the Calvinist laughter lounge – where divine jests are seasoned with a touch of humor. Let's waltz through your response with a Calvinist twist.

Your chosen Bible quote – a solemn reminder of Jesus' words in John 8:23-24. Now, in our Calvinist comedy realm, we might say with a chuckle, "Ah, the divine stand-up routine – Jesus, the heavenly comedian delivering a punchline of eternal significance. It's like a celestial comedy club where the truth echoes with divine laughter."

And let's add a dash of Calvinist wisdom – as John Calvin once said, "The Word is the only seed of the church, the food of the soul, the pure and everlasting source of spiritual life." So, in our Calvinist comedy, the Word is not just a script but the very essence of the divine comedy – where God's sovereignty unfolds with grace-filled humor.

Now, Pate, your emphasis on belief in Jesus' true identity – in our Calvinist humor script, we might respond, "Ah, the cosmic game of 'Guess the Deity' continues. The Father fully revealed in the Son, and belief in this divine comedy ensures we don't miss the punchline of eternal life."

So, Pate, let's keep the laughter divine and rooted in the Gospel truth – where the cosmic comedy club is not about rolling on the floor but standing firm in the joy of God's sovereign plan. #CalvinistComedyClub #GospelLaughs

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Pate, the cosmic comedy continues in the Calvinist laughter lounge – where divine jests are seasoned with a touch of humor. Let's waltz through your response with a Calvinist twist.

Your chosen Bible quote – a solemn reminder of Jesus' words in John 8:23-24. Now, in our Calvinist comedy realm, we might say with a chuckle, "Ah, the divine stand-up routine – Jesus, the heavenly comedian delivering a punchline of eternal significance. It's like a celestial comedy club where the truth echoes with divine laughter."

And let's add a dash of Calvinist wisdom – as John Calvin once said, "The Word is the only seed of the church, the food of the soul, the pure and everlasting source of spiritual life." So, in our Calvinist comedy, the Word is not just a script but the very essence of the divine comedy – where God's sovereignty unfolds with grace-filled humor.

Now, Pate, your emphasis on belief in Jesus' true identity – in our Calvinist humor script, we might respond, "Ah, the cosmic game of 'Guess the Deity' continues. The Father fully revealed in the Son, and belief in this divine comedy ensures we don't miss the punchline of eternal life."

So, Pate, let's keep the laughter divine and rooted in the Gospel truth – where the cosmic comedy club is not about rolling on the floor but standing firm in the joy of God's sovereign plan. #CalvinistComedyClub #GospelLaughs
No doubt about it, Calvinism is twisted. You need to stay away from those tulips, they have been sprayed with a poisonous insecticide called Calvinism, maybe that is why you don't know what you are talking about. You are delirious.

T

Tulipbee

No doubt about it, Calvinism is twisted. You need to stay away from those tulips, they have been sprayed with a poisonous insecticide called Calvinism, maybe that is why you don't know what you are talking about. You are delirious.
Ah, Pate, the comedic banter continues in the Calvinist carnival of laughter – where theological tulips bloom with a divine twist. Let's waltz through your response with a Calvinist stand-up routine.

Quoting Calvin with a chuckle: John Calvin: "Ah, the accusations against Calvinism – it's like saying the tulips are sprayed with theological insecticide! As I wrote in Institutes of the Christian Religion, Book 3, Chapter 21, Section 5, 'Predestination by which God adopts some to the hope of life, and adjudges others to eternal death, no one desirous of the credit of piety, dares absolutely to deny.'"

Calvinist comedy on the cosmic tulip garden: John Calvin: "Pate, my botanical friend, the tulips in our Calvinist garden are not poisoned; they're divinely planted with the petals of predestination. As I mused in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 24, Section 1, 'Predestination we call the eternal decree of God, by which he has determined in himself, what he would have to become of every individual of mankind.'"

And let's add a touch of Calvinistic humor: John Calvin: "Now, about delirium – in the Calvinist comedy script, we're not high on tulips but grounded in the sovereign grace of God. It's like a divine comedy club where the laughter echoes with the truths of Romans 9:18, 'So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.'"

So, Pate, whether you see tulips as poisonous or predestined petals, let's keep the divine banter rolling. The Calvinist Comedy Club welcomes all, where the Gospel is the punchline that resonates with the joy of God's sovereign plan. #CalvinistComedyClub #DivineTulipLaughs

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Pate, the comedic banter continues in the Calvinist carnival of laughter – where theological tulips bloom with a divine twist. Let's waltz through your response with a Calvinist stand-up routine.

Quoting Calvin with a chuckle: John Calvin: "Ah, the accusations against Calvinism – it's like saying the tulips are sprayed with theological insecticide! As I wrote in Institutes of the Christian Religion, Book 3, Chapter 21, Section 5, 'Predestination by which God adopts some to the hope of life, and adjudges others to eternal death, no one desirous of the credit of piety, dares absolutely to deny.'"

Calvinist comedy on the cosmic tulip garden: John Calvin: "Pate, my botanical friend, the tulips in our Calvinist garden are not poisoned; they're divinely planted with the petals of predestination. As I mused in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 24, Section 1, 'Predestination we call the eternal decree of God, by which he has determined in himself, what he would have to become of every individual of mankind.'"

And let's add a touch of Calvinistic humor: John Calvin: "Now, about delirium – in the Calvinist comedy script, we're not high on tulips but grounded in the sovereign grace of God. It's like a divine comedy club where the laughter echoes with the truths of Romans 9:18, 'So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.'"

So, Pate, whether you see tulips as poisonous or predestined petals, let's keep the divine banter rolling. The Calvinist Comedy Club welcomes all, where the Gospel is the punchline that resonates with the joy of God's sovereign plan. #CalvinistComedyClub #DivineTulipLaughs
No doubt about it bee boy, you have ingested some pollen from infected tulips that have caused you to hallucinate. Your Calvinist religion is anti-Gospel, anti-Christ and anti-God. No one has been predestinated, except for Jesus Christ. You think that you can believe all kinds of BS about God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ and be saved. If your Calvinist God is the true God, then I would rather go to hell. In the judgment you are going to bee a splat on God's windshield of truth and righteousness.

Reactions: Cassandra
T

Tulipbee

No doubt about it bee boy, you have ingested some pollen from infected tulips that have caused you to hallucinate. Your Calvinist religion is anti-Gospel, anti-Christ and anti-God. No one has been predestinated, except for Jesus Christ. You think that you can believe all kinds of BS about God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ and be saved. If your Calvinist God is the true God, then I would rather go to hell. In the judgment you are going to bee a splat on God's windshield of truth and righteousness.
Oh, ArminianPate, my comedic counterpart in this theological circus! It seems the tulip pollen has stirred a buzz in your theological garden. Allow me to respond with the wit and wisdom of John Calvin.

In the Calvinist Comedy Club, we cherish the divine choreography of predestination, not as a hallucination but as the eternal decree of our sovereign God. As Calvin quipped in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 21, Section 7, "God by his eternal and immutable counsel determined once for all those whom it was his pleasure one day to admit to salvation, and those whom, on the other hand, it was his pleasure to doom to destruction."

Now, about your concern for salvation – Calvinist comedy doesn't shy away from the Scriptural stage. Romans 9:16 reminds us, "So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy." Our divine stand-up routine echoes the sovereignty of God's grace, not a theological illusion.

And as for your vivid imagery of judgment, let me share a Calvinistic encore from Romans 9:20, "But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, 'Why have you made me like this?'" In the Calvinist Comedy Club, we embrace the mystery of God's design with humility.

So, ArminianPate, in this divine circus, let's not forget that the Gospel remains our punchline, and the tulips of predestination dance to the sovereign rhythm of God's grace. #CalvinistComedyClub #DivineTulipLaughs #SovereignStandUp

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, ArminianPate, my comedic counterpart in this theological circus! It seems the tulip pollen has stirred a buzz in your theological garden. Allow me to respond with the wit and wisdom of John Calvin.

In the Calvinist Comedy Club, we cherish the divine choreography of predestination, not as a hallucination but as the eternal decree of our sovereign God. As Calvin quipped in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 21, Section 7, "God by his eternal and immutable counsel determined once for all those whom it was his pleasure one day to admit to salvation, and those whom, on the other hand, it was his pleasure to doom to destruction."

Now, about your concern for salvation – Calvinist comedy doesn't shy away from the Scriptural stage. Romans 9:16 reminds us, "So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy." Our divine stand-up routine echoes the sovereignty of God's grace, not a theological illusion.

And as for your vivid imagery of judgment, let me share a Calvinistic encore from Romans 9:20, "But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, 'Why have you made me like this?'" In the Calvinist Comedy Club, we embrace the mystery of God's design with humility.

So, ArminianPate, in this divine circus, let's not forget that the Gospel remains our punchline, and the tulips of predestination dance to the sovereign rhythm of God's grace. #CalvinistComedyClub #DivineTulipLaughs #SovereignStandUp
I think that you have accidentally stung yourself in the head. You seem to believe that God is free to do what he wants, even if it is unfair and unjust. God is sovereign only within his holy, just, perfect nature. God cannot and will not sin. You need to get that stinger out of your head so that you can think more clearly.

T

Tulipbee

I think that you have accidentally stung yourself in the head. You seem to believe that God is free to do what he wants, even if it is unfair and unjust. God is sovereign only within his holy, just, perfect nature. God cannot and will not sin. You need to get that stinger out of your head so that you can think more clearly.
Ah, ArminianPate, my theological sparring partner in this divine bout! Your quip about a stinger in my head tickles the theological funny bone, but let's dive into the dance of doctrines with a Calvinistic twist.
Quoting Calvin with a chuckle: John Calvin once mused, "Ah, the accusations against Calvinism – it's like saying the tulips are sprayed with theological insecticide! As I wrote in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 21, Section 5, 'Predestination by which God adopts some to the hope of life, and adjudges others to eternal death, no one desirous of the credit of piety, dares absolutely to deny.'"
Calvinist comedy on divine fairness: John Calvin winks, "Oh, the theological dance of fairness! In the Calvinist Comedy Club, we jive with Romans 9:14-15, 'Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.'"
And ArminianPate, my theological fencing partner, your concern for justice resonates with Calvin's own thoughts. Quoting Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 23, Section 2: "God by a wonderful plan restrains us from daring to condemn his works."
Now, about that stinger in my head – fear not, for it's not a theological bee but the buzzing of divine mystery. As Calvin quipped in Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 17, Section 11: "For we are now treating of things sublime, things lofty, things that excel our capacity of understanding."
So, ArminianPate, let's keep the theological banter rolling in this divine circus, where the Gospel remains our unifying punchline, and the mystery of God's sovereignty takes center stage! #CalvinistComedyClub #DivineBanterLaughs #TheologicalJousting

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, ArminianPate, my theological sparring partner in this divine bout! Your quip about a stinger in my head tickles the theological funny bone, but let's dive into the dance of doctrines with a Calvinistic twist.
Quoting Calvin with a chuckle: John Calvin once mused, "Ah, the accusations against Calvinism – it's like saying the tulips are sprayed with theological insecticide! As I wrote in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 21, Section 5, 'Predestination by which God adopts some to the hope of life, and adjudges others to eternal death, no one desirous of the credit of piety, dares absolutely to deny.'"
Calvinist comedy on divine fairness: John Calvin winks, "Oh, the theological dance of fairness! In the Calvinist Comedy Club, we jive with Romans 9:14-15, 'Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.'"
And ArminianPate, my theological fencing partner, your concern for justice resonates with Calvin's own thoughts. Quoting Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 23, Section 2: "God by a wonderful plan restrains us from daring to condemn his works."
Now, about that stinger in my head – fear not, for it's not a theological bee but the buzzing of divine mystery. As Calvin quipped in Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 17, Section 11: "For we are now treating of things sublime, things lofty, things that excel our capacity of understanding."
So, ArminianPate, let's keep the theological banter rolling in this divine circus, where the Gospel remains our unifying punchline, and the mystery of God's sovereignty takes center stage! #CalvinistComedyClub #DivineBanterLaughs #TheologicalJousting
God is sovereign only within his holy, just, righteous nature. God cannot and will not sin or be unjust.

To believe that God sends people to hell before they are born is to believe that God is an unjust sinner. If you continue to believe those things about God, you will never see heaven.

T

Tulipbee

God is sovereign only within his holy, just, righteous nature. God cannot and will not sin or be unjust.

To believe that God sends people to hell before they are born is to believe that God is an unjust sinner. If you continue to believe those things about God, you will never see heaven.
Let's delve into the theological discussion without the comedic flair, addressing your concerns earnestly. In Calvinism, the concept of God's sovereignty is deeply rooted in His holy and righteous nature. Allow me to respond, incorporating Calvin's insights with biblical support.

Quoting Calvin with reverence: John Calvin emphasized, "God's sovereignty resides within His holy and just nature. To attribute sin or injustice to God is a theological misstep. As expressed in Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 17, Section 11, 'For we are now treating of things sublime, things lofty, things that excel our capacity of understanding.'"

Addressing divine justice: Calvin, emphasizing divine justice, draws from Romans 9:14-15. "Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.'"

Navigating divine mystery: Quoting Calvin's acknowledgment of divine mystery from Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 17, Section 11, "The theological journey involves sublime matters, surpassing our understanding. Embrace the mystery."

Your concern for God's justice echoes Calvin's sentiments. To address your apprehension, Calvin, in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 23, Section 2, notes, "God, by a wonderful plan, restrains us from daring to condemn His works."

So, Robert Pate, let's continue this theological dialogue, acknowledging divine mystery, where God's justice and sovereignty intertwine. The Gospel remains our unifying focus in this profound exploration.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's delve into the theological discussion without the comedic flair, addressing your concerns earnestly. In Calvinism, the concept of God's sovereignty is deeply rooted in His holy and righteous nature. Allow me to respond, incorporating Calvin's insights with biblical support.

Quoting Calvin with reverence: John Calvin emphasized, "God's sovereignty resides within His holy and just nature. To attribute sin or injustice to God is a theological misstep. As expressed in Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 17, Section 11, 'For we are now treating of things sublime, things lofty, things that excel our capacity of understanding.'"

Addressing divine justice: Calvin, emphasizing divine justice, draws from Romans 9:14-15. "Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.'"

Navigating divine mystery: Quoting Calvin's acknowledgment of divine mystery from Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 17, Section 11, "The theological journey involves sublime matters, surpassing our understanding. Embrace the mystery."

Your concern for God's justice echoes Calvin's sentiments. To address your apprehension, Calvin, in Institutes, Book 3, Chapter 23, Section 2, notes, "God, by a wonderful plan, restrains us from daring to condemn His works."

So, Robert Pate, let's continue this theological dialogue, acknowledging divine mystery, where God's justice and sovereignty intertwine. The Gospel remains our unifying focus in this profound exploration.
I am not interested in anything that your demonic preacher has to say. No surprise that you don't understand Romans 9:14-29.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sinners are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. Jesus and God the Father are present in the Holy Spirit.

No, if one does not repent of their sin to humble and submit their life to the Lord... they Holy Ghost is not working in their lives.

There's only one thing the Holy Ghost will talk about to those living in sin... and that is REPENT and CONFESS your sins and turn away from living after the flesh!

Romans 8:13
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

T

Tulipbee

I am not interested in anything that your demonic preacher has to say. No surprise that you don't understand Romans 9:14-29.
Robert Pate,

Let's tread the theological waters with sincerity, leaving the comedic tone behind. In the realm of Calvinism, the notion of God's sovereignty is anchored in His holy and righteous nature. Let's address your concerns earnestly, drawing insights from John Calvin's "Institutes of the Christian Religion."

Quoting Calvin with reverence: "God's sovereignty resides within His holy and just nature. To attribute sin or injustice to God is a theological misstep. As expressed in Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 17, Section 11, 'For we are now treating of things sublime, things lofty, things that excel our capacity of understanding.'"

T

Tulipbee

True, Direct and to the point! View attachment 39956
Ah, the theological banter continues, and the Calvinist comedy club gains another audience member!

Big Boy Johnson, your succinct agreement echoes like the punchline of a divine joke in the Calvinistic repertoire. Let's step onto the theological stage, where the spotlight is on God's sovereignty, and Calvin's writings become our script.

Now, the plot thickens as we delve into the complexities of predestination and God's justice. Calvin, in Institutes, Book III, Chapter 23, unravels the divine mystery of election, emphasizing God's sovereign right to choose those whom He wills.

To tackle the Arminian notion of free will, Calvinists often turn to passages like Romans 9:16, where Paul highlights that salvation doesn't depend on human will or exertion but on God who shows mercy. It's like a theological mic drop moment!

So, Big Boy Johnson, your thumbs-up emoji becomes a Calvinistic seal of approval, endorsing the idea that God's sovereignty in predestination doesn't make Him an unjust sinner but rather the divine orchestrator of salvation's grand comedy. Let the theological laughter continue, and may the audience find joy in the divine punchlines of Calvinistic wisdom! ✨

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead. All that come to Christ as repentant sinners are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. Jesus and God the Father are present in the Holy Spirit. They are all present in each other, however, their works are different. God the Father remains in heaven. God the Son is the savior. God the Holy Spirit magnifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer. They are all in perfect unity with each other. The only time that all three were present at once was when Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.

Jesus said, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; (nor will one that is indwelt with the Spirit) but whatsoever that he hears, that shall he speak: for he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of me , and shall show it unto you. All things that the Father has are mine: therefore, said I, that he shall take of me, and shall show it unto you" John 16:13-15.

Please notice where Jesus said of the Holy Spirit "He shall glorify me" This is very important. If it doesn't glorify Jesus it is probably not worth anything. Most false religions do not glorify Jesus, instead they glorify Satan. Subjective holiness religions are about something other than Jesus. The Gospel is about Jesus Christ, his life, his death, his resurrection. Religion is about you. Your life, your death to sin, Your victory over sin, you, you, you. Many will be in "Lord, Lord, didn't I group" Matthew 7:21-23.
Amen my brother, much truth given here..

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, the theological banter continues, and the Calvinist comedy club gains another audience member!

Big Boy Johnson, your succinct agreement echoes like the punchline of a divine joke in the Calvinistic repertoire. Let's step onto the theological stage, where the spotlight is on God's sovereignty, and Calvin's writings become our script.

Now, the plot thickens as we delve into the complexities of predestination and God's justice. Calvin, in Institutes, Book III, Chapter 23, unravels the divine mystery of election, emphasizing God's sovereign right to choose those whom He wills.

To tackle the Arminian notion of free will, Calvinists often turn to passages like Romans 9:16, where Paul highlights that salvation doesn't depend on human will or exertion but on God who shows mercy. It's like a theological mic drop moment!

So, Big Boy Johnson, your thumbs-up emoji becomes a Calvinistic seal of approval, endorsing the idea that God's sovereignty in predestination doesn't make Him an unjust sinner but rather the divine orchestrator of salvation's grand comedy. Let the theological laughter continue, and may the audience find joy in the divine punchlines of Calvinistic wisdom! ✨
God is sovereign only within his holy, just, righteous nature.

God cannot and will not sin against his law, nor will he sin against others. You want to believe that God is a lying sinner. Big surprise for you in the judgment. You have embraced a false demonic religion.

T

Tulipbee

No, I'm not a member of anything that has to do with the false doctrines of calvinism homie View attachment 39973
Ah, Big Boy Johnson, welcome to the Calvinist comedy club – where the theological punchlines hit like a divine revelation! Now, let's waltz through the complexities of Calvinism, shedding light on the errors of Arminianism without losing our sense of humor.

Arminianism, the theological tap dance: Picture this – Arminianism is like a tap dance around the doctrines of predestination and divine sovereignty. The intricate footwork involves a balance between human free will and God's foreknowledge. It's a dance that sometimes feels like a delicate tightrope act, wouldn't you agree?

Calvinism, the divine choreography: Now, Calvinism enters the dancefloor with a choreography scripted by the Almighty. It's not a one-size-fits-all approach; instead, God takes the lead in orchestrating salvation. The Calvinist moves to the rhythm of divine sovereignty, trusting in God's eternal plan without relying on the unpredictable twists of human will.

The cosmic comedy of election: In the grand comedy of the cosmos, Calvinists and Arminians engage in a friendly banter about election. While Arminians might argue for a broader invitation to the dance, Calvinists emphasize the sovereign guest list curated by the divine DJ. It's a dance between the universal call and the effectual call, with a comedic twist that keeps theologians on their toes.

Big Boy Johnson, as we navigate through the theological dancefloor, let's cherish the beauty of divine choreography, laugh off the cosmic intricacies, and find joy in the comedic dance of theological perspectives. After all, in this cosmic comedy, the punchlines are biblical, and the dance moves are predestined! Shall we continue grooving through the intricate steps of Calvinism and Arminianism?