The World's #1 Enemy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
Who, in your opinion, is the world's number one adversary. In other words, what single group, in your opinion, seeks absolute world control?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the journey away from God is the world's problem - certain forces have indeed contributed to this, so you could include most, if not all of the above.

blessed1195

Nov 9, 2007
Besides Evil, Kenites, Anti-christ( Satan) when he arrives, and Muslims, I think our biggest enemies are those that are ignorant of GOD's word: GOD told us this in his word:Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."and in Jeremiah 4:22 "For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish( this means stupid) children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge."I just read an article online how that if we are to be still called a Christian nation we must understand that we don't kill, that christians are ingrained with this fact. This person is completely void of knowledge that kill means to murder but she has a national newspaper spreading her lack of knowledge.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
I voted for the combination of 1.2.3 & 9. Though I do agree that the falling away from God is a problem and that result of many (most) of our woes is a result of "lack of knowledge," I'm focusing more on those doing their best to usher in the New World Order promised to us by George Bush Sr. Islam may have a desire to rule the world but they don't have the power and the means to pull it off. Those who control the world's currency i.e. the globalist, elitists, banking cartel, Marxists, et al, all owned and operated by the Kenites/Khazars will end up ruling the world under the biblical title "Beast System." They will partner up with the Whore of Babylon known today as the Roman Catholic church.