The worst is yet to come for the effects of the pandemic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has began her reign . She is the very first one to set up the green passport .
And the uk is now talking on it as will others . So what is this green passport .
Israel now has over forty nine percent of its inhabitants vaccinated . Now to return to simple things
like movies , and other things ye must have your green passport . Sie order is not playing games .
IT almost sounds like he who has not the vaccine will not be able to function in society .
And worse this will get . They are getting us ready for a dire dire wicked solution . And if any recieves not this coming
solution , they will not be able to buy or sell in society . THIS is coming in as does a flood .
They believe nothing can stop them now , SO THEY will move fast .
I believe they intend to crash economies as well , SO as more fear and offer up yet another solution .
All lambs must not fear what is coming . Trust in JESUS . And let none marvel nor be suprised at how fast things will continue
to speed up .

Yep this could very well be a pandemic that the powers that be are using as a trial run to prepare the world for the real mark of the beast.

Yes they will crash economies. We need not fear, but we also must not be irresponsible also. Jesus said if we seek first His kingdom, He will provide, but if we reject the means He provides- we suffer.

Like th eman who died and went to heaven from drowning in a flodd. Saw Jesus and asked Him why He didn't save HIm. Jesus replied isent a jeep, a row boat, a power boat, and a helicopter to rescue you but you didn't get in. What else could I do! NOthing wrong with taking precautipons.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The worst is yet to come ...
I believe they intend to crash economies as well , SO as more fear and offer up yet another solution .
Well, what does the Word of God say? The Word is God, and He says: James 5:1 to 6 CJB - Complete Jewish Bible
1 - Next, a word for the rich: weep and wail over the hardships coming upon you!
2 Your riches have rotted, and your clothes have become moth-eaten;
3 your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat up your flesh like fire! This is the acharit-hayamim, and you have been storing up wealth!

4 Listen! The wages you have fraudulently withheld from the workers who mowed your fields are calling out against you, and the outcries of those who harvested have reached the ears of Adonai-Tzva’ot.

5 You have led a life of luxury and self-indulgence here on earth — in a time of slaughter, you have gone on eating to your heart’s content.
6 You have condemned, you have murdered the innocent; they have not withstood you.

7 So, brothers, be patient until the Lord returns. See how the farmer waits for the precious “fruit of the earth” — he is patient over it until it receives the fall and spring rains. 8 You too, be patient; keep up your courage; for the Lord’s return is near.

All lambs must not fear what is coming . Trust in JESUS . And let none marvel nor be surprised at how fast things will continue to speed up .
Yes, for "GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.-Romans 9:v.28.
And JESUS warned, saying: Matthew 24:v.22-23

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. ((( BE CAREFUL, TAKE CARE, let no MAN deceives you by any means:
the time of manifestation of the Beast of the earth arrived- Revelation 13:v.11 -, for the Christian world is infested of apostasy and idolatry, in fact he will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, actually a false lamb, a false messiah, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called GOD or that is worshiped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God ))).

NOTE:
The Beast of the earth is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, he will be the head of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, so there will be two Beasts on the earth very soon, the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10 and the Beast of earth - Revelation 13:v.11-18.

But the Beast of sea will be wounded to death or mortally from now on, and the Jewish false messiah, the son of perdition, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority -Revelation 13:v.2- , and "the deadly wound of the Beast of sea will be healed: and all the world will wonder after the Beast, and
they will worship the Beast of earth- the Dragon - which gave power unto the Beast of sea: and they will worship the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast of sea? who is able to make War with him?"-Revelation 13:v.3-4.

The current President of USA, catholic, a follower of the Beast of sea - the Papacy with his woman, the great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast of sea, yeah, the President will be at the side of the Jewish false messiah when he gives his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority to the Pope.

Let no MAN deceives you, people of God, be careful
or get ready.

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, all have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and GOD has remembered her iniquities.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will now move fast to pass the SGB .
Yall probably know it as Hr one . but its the SGB . SODOM GOMMORA BILL .
AND if they pass this bill , PERSEUCTION WILL FOLLOW .
This bill is not about equality , its about eradicating truth from the streets and those who would anddo stilll speak truth .
How i tried to warn us that persecution really is coming . And it is . BUT REMEMBER
JESUS said IN this world ye shall have tribualation . And let none fear man or what he can do .
ENDURE faithful to the end . MARCH ON IN THE LORD no matter the cost .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
They will now move fast to pass the SGB .
Yall probably know it as Hr one . but its the SGB . SODOM GOMMORA BILL .
AND if they pass this bill , PERSEUCTION WILL FOLLOW .
This bill is not about equality , its about eradicating truth from the streets and those who would anddo stilll speak truth .
How i tried to warn us that persecution really is coming . And it is . BUT REMEMBER
JESUS said IN this world ye shall have tribualation . And let none fear man or what he can do .
ENDURE faithful to the end . MARCH ON IN THE LORD no matter the cost .

Daniel 11:v.32-35

32 ... but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many:
yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

34 Now when they shall fall,
they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. (???)

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white,
even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and
he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god - as is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-4 -, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods (God of gods?Check it out in John 10:v.34-36), and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god:
for he shall magnify himself above all.

Let no MAN deceives you, people of God, be careful or get ready.

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, all have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and GOD has remembered her iniquities.

The current President of USA, catholic, a follower of the Beast of sea - the Papacy with his woman, the great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast of sea, yeah, the President will be at the side of the Jewish false messiah when he gives his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority to the Pope, not the current Pope Francis, he will die soon and the next elected Pope, maybe will be nicknamed Paulus VII, it is he who will sit on the Throne of Satan with great Authority and Power for 42 months or 1,260 days-Revelation 13:v.5 to 10.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 6:v.14-17

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island
(the Beast of sea, and the Beast of earth, and governments of the nations, all kind of structures and systems of the world of Devil, even the churches-check it out in 2Pe.3:v.7-14) were (will be) moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us(Hosea 10:v.8), and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For
the great Day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 15 to 18

15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry,...

GOD calleth those things which be not as though they were. Romans 4:v.17

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 11:v.6

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters -peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues - to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

It is already running.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The World is breathing a sigh of relief as hundreds of millions of vaccines have been given and millions a day are getting the vaccine.

America has almost 50 million people who have received at least the first dose. But make no mistake the uppercut punch is still to be dealt with.

1.To date in America 125,000 restaurants have closed permanently
2. 3,000 hotels are gone
3. Tens of thousands of small businesses have shut their doors for godd as well.
4. Malls are struggling as more and more anchor stores leave and go bankrupt.
5. Vacation destinations are still reeling from the pandemic reduced visitors
6. The moratorium on evictions and foreclosures ends next month. Americans and businesses are currently over $100 billion in arrears in rents and mortgages.
7. Millions of Americans have maxed out their credit cards as well as exhausted their savings.
8. Teh majority of experts are expecting at least a 20% downward correction in the stock markets wiping out gains and once again making states under water for their pension liabilities.
9. This years deficit is looking to roar past last years $3 trillion dollar deficit.
10. china is suffering its worst floods in decades and facing massive food shortages.
11. Food inflation is beginning to rise at a very brisk pace.

The world and america will be facing several very hard years to come! If you have the means and space, stock up on non perishables and freezer goods now before they become so expensive.

Example: I was buying boneless chicken thighs and breasts this fall and early winter for 69-79 cents a pound in 10 pound bags. 80% hamburg for $1.99 pound. Now the chicken on sale is $1.69-1.99 and the hamburg is $2.99 on sale.

Now is the time to gather if you can at least a 6 month supply of food and items you need like clothing, batteries etc..

It is going to get real bad real soon my brethren.

I almost wonder, and I have no desire to offend anyone, whether this pandemic is not some kind of punishment, or at least a natural reaction, to some of America's mistakes, and for what we have done. Of course, other countries cannot escape responsibility either. But admittedly, the United States has been affected far more severely.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I almost wonder, and I have no desire to offend anyone, whether this pandemic is not some kind of punishment, or at least a natural reaction, to some of America's mistakes, and for what we have done. Of course, other countries cannot escape responsibility either. But admittedly, the United States has been affected far more severely.

The worst is yet to come

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I doubt it because it is global. It has affected America more. I lean more towards this simply being a natural result in living in a fallen world. How the world govts. are responding to it though is a different matter.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The worst is yet to come
The END of the world of Devil arrived with its all kind of structures, whether political, and economic, and religious, and social, and military, and cultural.
Hitherto will the Devil's world come, but no further: and here will its waves of evil population be broken or stayed.

Having JESUS cited the days of Noah as a sign of the proximity of His coming or very close return, and also of the end of the present world, I delved deeply to interpret or understand the fundamentals or reasons for an analogy between Noah's day and the modern and apocalyptic days that we still live in. I was surprised by the extent and depth of what JESUS revealed and prophesied as his signal of His glorious and wonderful return.

Noah's days is linked with a lot, but a lot, of water, in fact a sea of waters. And now, in our time, in our days, where are the waters or sea of waters as in Noah's day?

1st Point
The Holy Scriptures reveals: Revelation 17: v. 15
15 - And he -the angel of the LORD - said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Ah! the current world population is approximately 7.8 billion people. Oh no doubt that this gigantic population represents a sea of waters if we base it on Revelation 17: v.15.

2nd Point
The Holy Scriptures reveals: Revelation 13: v.1
1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

As we can see, from the midst of the waters or of the sea -
i.e. from the midst of peoples , and nations, and multitudes and tongues, rose up out an apocalyptic Beast as is described in the verse above.

Now, the Beast of sea has an origin, he rose up from a people: what's people, what's his origin? Beyond these details, John saw when the Beast rose up out of the the midst of the peoples (of the sea), let say, the birth of the Beast in his own time, around 2,000 years ago. This important fact gives subsidies for a third point.

3rd Point
The Holy Scriptures reveals: Genesis 1:v.21ASV

21 - And God created the great sea-monsters, and every living creature that moves, wherewith the waters swarmed, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind: and God saw that it was good. This prophetic message of Genesis it began to be fulfilled in the days of John, or after the ascension of JESUS.

We need to understand that the material things are figures of spiritual things, there are countless examples in Scriptures about this.

The great sea-monster of 7 heads, and 10 crowned horns, and a name of blasphemy, as it was showed to John, actually it is a monstrous religious system whose roots began to develop in the beginning of the fifth DAY, a day of 1,000 years-4,001 to 5,000, that is, after the ascension of JESUS at around 4,033 or 33 AD.

But politically, the Beast of sea, as was seen by John, it was likeness unto a leopard, and to a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion-Rev. 13:v.2- representing the three kingdoms prior to the Roman empire as is written in Daniel 7: v.4 to 6 -check it out- which at the time of the appearance of the Beast from the sea, had been under the dominion of the Roman empire.
(Interesting detail: Daniel shows in his description the three kingdoms as being represented sequentially by lion, and bear, and leopard, but John looking to the past, he saw the inverse, from more recent to the oldest, i.e. leopard, and bear, and lion; very interesting).

4th Point
It is very important to know that the religious body of the monster, I mean the body of Beast of sea, was not birthed with its 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a name of blasphemy, O no. The Beast of sea, as the years went by, developed itself, its body was growing and formed the 7 heads after centuries, evidently. As the years passed, the body of the beast developed, and its body grew and formed the 7 heads over time. This is the current stage of the religious Beast today-year 2021.

In this present time, the MAN Beast of sea does not have the 10 horns linked to him yet, this will occur only from now on, when we enter within the last week-Daniel 9:v.27, more precisely when the Beast of the earth(Revelation 13:v.11) gives his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority to the Beast of sea as is written in Revelation 13:v.2.

5th Point and conclusion
What was exposed above are about the movements of the waters over time -generations and generations- like waves of the waters over two millenniums, and until our days. JESUS said to the Jews: John 2:v.19 and 21: 19- Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 21- But he spake of the temple of His body -the Church-.

This will be fulfill LITERALLY from now on, it means in the end of the times.

Another interesting reference to detail or highlight: Job 38:v.8 to 11

8 Who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? (This event occurred after the rebellion in Eden - Jude 1:v.6 and John 8:v.44 and Matthew 23:v.33-35)
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.
(Here there is a revelation how GOD will stop the waters, I meant the generations)

Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with 1 Corinthians 15:v.51-58 and Philippians 3:v.20-21

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

P.S.

Whereas Scripture - Revelation 17:v.15 - says waters are peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues (many tongues), and it was written almost two thousand years ago, and whereas each generation is one wave, rising and growing above the waters, and currently reached 7.8 billion people, by allegory a sea of waters, then we can understand that now it will cause a huge or a gigantic wave, a tsunamis, thus, the Word - the Word is GOD, will apply and fulfill Job 38:v.8-11 automatically, even LITERALLY,mainly the verse 11: "Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed. Yeah, Hitherto will the Devil's world come, but no further: and here will its waves of evil population will be broken or stayed.