The year of discrimination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the people who are wanting to implement this technology need to understand is that they will be held personally responsible by the Lord on their day of judgment for the everlasting condemnation of billions of people.

Revelation 13:17

Revelation 14:9-13.

What would be the just punishment for something like that?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the Father has spoken to me and said that He is going to bring about a great earthquake in Rome soon...where the center of this conspiracy lies...and that, in shaking those in authority in Rome, He will put a stop to the mark being implemented in this time.

This earthquake will destroy some of their greatest possessions and will put the fear of the LORD into them.

'nuff said!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is still a chance, if the saints pray hard enough, that the year of discrimination will not come in 2021.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let everyone notice the date of the OP...before the coronavirus started its reign of terror.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only time will tell if you are a false prophet or you speak for God.

all I can say is be thankful you are not living under the O.T. laws concerning prophets.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

all I can say is be thankful you are not living under the O.T. laws concerning prophets.
Even if my prophecy does not come to pass, it does not make me a false prophet.

For I have included within the word that is given that this disaster can be averted if the saints will pray.

And it is also true that I hear voices as one who has been diagnosed mentally ill, and that these voices are not always of the LORD. Sometimes it is difficult for me to discern whether they are of the Lord or of the enemy...some of them are very subtle and deceptive and will pose as the voice of Jesus in order to gain my confidence.

Was Jonah a false prophet? he prophesied that Nineveh would be overthrown in forty days; but his prophecy was heeded and the disaster averted...because the people repented.

It also says in Jeremiah that if a prophet prophesies peace, if it does not come to pass, that prophecy is false. But if a prophet prophesies of distress and anguish, there is the possibility that, if the people prophesied to, heed the prophecy and repent, if the distress and anguish do not come to pass, that prophet is not false but rather he accomplished his purpose in that he brought the people to repentance.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you have even been watching Fox News, you might realize that the writing is on the wall.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly see Trump prevailing in the courts. Remember "Dewey wins!"? To the contrary, Truman prevailed because he blessed Israel. Look at their names, "Trump" and "Truman". Both blessed Israel.

Reactions: justbyfaith

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
more delusion every court has cast out their claims for lack of evidence. Its a joke and an embarrassment and I voted for the man twice. I regret voting for him a 2nd time.

who would ever believe a man who says he has never lied, sinned or needs forgiveness for anything ?

its called delusional.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could Trump actually be successful?
It's not impossible, but the chances are very, very slim. First of all, the president would have to overturn the results in multiple states, where Biden's leads range from tens of thousands of votes to more than a hundred thousand. This isn't 2000, when everything came down just to Florida.

What's more, many of the states Trump's legal team is targeting - Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Nevada - have Democratic governors who are not going to sit idly by while all of this takes place.

In Michigan, for instance, Governor Gretchen Whitmer could fire the current state election board and replace it with one willing to certify Biden's victory.

Democratic governors could respond by naming their own slate of pro-Biden electors to compete with ones a Republican legislature choose, leaving it to Congress to decide which group to acknowledge.

That doesn't mean Biden's supporters aren't worried, however. While the odds of this happening are along the lines of the earth being hit by a giant meteor or someone getting struck by lightning while winning the lottery, having victory snatched away at this point would be such a cataclysmic political event that the remote prospect of such a possibility is enough to give Democrats cold sweats.

For a disputed election involving multiple states you have to go back to the 1876 race between Republican Rutherford B Hayes and Democrat Samuel Tildon.

In that episode, contested results in Louisiana, South Carolina and Florida meant no candidate was able to win a majority in the Electoral College. The deadlock threw the election to the US House of Representatives, which ultimately sided with Hayes, who like Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016, won fewer votes nationally than his defeated opponent.

What happens if Donald Trump refuses to leave office?
If the president's longshot attempts at reversing the election results fail, at 12:01 pm on 20 January Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th US president whether Trump formally concedes or not.

At that point, the Secret Service and the US military are free to treat the former president the way they do any unauthorised individual on government property.

"It's outrageous what he's doing," Biden said in a press conference on Thursday. "Incredibly damaging messages are being sent to the rest of the world about how democracy functions."

Even if the president isn't successful, his seeming scorched-earth strategy of contesting the election results is setting a precedent for elections to come and, according to polls, undermining the faith many Americans have in the US democratic systems and institutions. BBC

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As concerning whether a prophet is to be put to death if his prophecy of woe does not come to pass;

Jer 18:1, The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Jer 18:2, Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Jer 18:3, Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
Jer 18:4, And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
Jer 18:5, Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Jer 18:6, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
Jer 18:7, At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
Jer 18:8, If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
Jer 18:9, And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
Jer 18:10, If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Was not Jonah a true prophet? yet he prophesied that Nineveh would be overthrown in forty days; and because the people repented, the woe that was prophesied by Jonah did not come to pass. And Jonah was not a false prophet; he was a successful prophet. The word coming from his mouth didn't return void; it accomplished the purpose for which it was sent by God: that the Ninevites would repent.

Jeremiah himself did not have the same success so he was considered to be a true prophet by Israel.

However, he defined for us all the reality that when a woe is spoken in the name of the Lord by a prophet, that if the people repent, that woe will never come to pass.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could Trump actually be successful?
It's not impossible, but the chances are very, very slim. First of all, the president would have to overturn the results in multiple states, where Biden's leads range from tens of thousands of votes to more than a hundred thousand. This isn't 2000, when everything came down just to Florida.

What's more, many of the states Trump's legal team is targeting - Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Nevada - have Democratic governors who are not going to sit idly by while all of this takes place.

In Michigan, for instance, Governor Gretchen Whitmer could fire the current state election board and replace it with one willing to certify Biden's victory.

Democratic governors could respond by naming their own slate of pro-Biden electors to compete with ones a Republican legislature choose, leaving it to Congress to decide which group to acknowledge.

That doesn't mean Biden's supporters aren't worried, however. While the odds of this happening are along the lines of the earth being hit by a giant meteor or someone getting struck by lightning while winning the lottery, having victory snatched away at this point would be such a cataclysmic political event that the remote prospect of such a possibility is enough to give Democrats cold sweats.

For a disputed election involving multiple states you have to go back to the 1876 race between Republican Rutherford B Hayes and Democrat Samuel Tildon.

In that episode, contested results in Louisiana, South Carolina and Florida meant no candidate was able to win a majority in the Electoral College. The deadlock threw the election to the US House of Representatives, which ultimately sided with Hayes, who like Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016, won fewer votes nationally than his defeated opponent.

What happens if Donald Trump refuses to leave office?
If the president's longshot attempts at reversing the election results fail, at 12:01 pm on 20 January Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th US president whether Trump formally concedes or not.

At that point, the Secret Service and the US military are free to treat the former president the way they do any unauthorised individual on government property.

"It's outrageous what he's doing," Biden said in a press conference on Thursday. "Incredibly damaging messages are being sent to the rest of the world about how democracy functions."

Even if the president isn't successful, his seeming scorched-earth strategy of contesting the election results is setting a precedent for elections to come and, according to polls, undermining the faith many Americans have in the US democratic systems and institutions. BBC

hope this helps !!!
There is a likelihood that two months into things; whether from the day that the votes were cast, or whether from the day that Biden gets sworn in, it will be discovered that the foul play in this election was enough to turn the tables toward Biden so that the election rightfully belongs to Trump. I wonder if the Secret Service will act to evict Biden from the White House the way you are saying that they will do to Trump if he doesn't formally concede.

btw, Trump has already begun the transfer of power and is not refusing to concede if or when the final day arrives.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Ch 7:14, If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ch 7:14 not going to happen here as a nation America wants nothing to do with God as they have removed Him from everything.

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ch 7:14 not going to happen here as a nation America wants nothing to do with God as they have removed Him from everything.

hope this helps !!!
That is a very dismal view...speak for yourself.

I believe that revival can and will hit America...

If you will not turn from your wicked ways, that does not mean that other Americans also won't.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The demoncrats have already set the precedent of lawlessness, Russia collusion, illegal surveillance of a duly elected president, feigned impeachments, attacking the character of a nominated Supreme Court justice (Brett Kavanaugh) with unsubstantiated absurdities, so anything that Trump would do would not even compare.

Meanwhile, I find it interesting that then Senator Joe Biden attacked the character of Justice Thomas (1991 nomination process) and then Senator Kamala Harris attacked the character of Brett Kavanaugh (2018 Nomination process); both of these Justices no doubt harbor ill feelings about what was done to them, and these two may very well decide in the Supreme Court who will be President. It's not looking so good for Joe and Kamala now.

Joe Biden leads the attack

"Harris pursued unsubstantiated accusations of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh, even introducing a letter from a "Jane Doe" who claimed that youthful Kavanaugh and a friend had raped her “several times” after offering her a lift home from a party."

Kamala Harris Led Smear Campaign Against Brett Kavanaugh

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7-7-7 that is deflecting, we shall see come when the Electoral College declares our next President of the U.S. Here is how things work according to our CONSTITUTION.

I'm a realist, not a conspiracy nut, fake news subscriber nor do I believe in the boogie man.

So here are the FACTS below :

Elections contested within the states (until December 8)

Each state has laws that allow a candidate, including a presidential candidate, to ask for an election recount. In some instances, a recount is automatically started based on the margin separating the top two candidates.

A presidential candidate also can allege voting was conducted or counted in an improper way, and then seek a remedy within the state’s legal system, and in some cases at federal court.

The popular legal blog Lawfare has a list of these different scenarios, including how disputes, recounts, and elector vacancies will be handled within the current battleground states. For example, Nevada allows a candidate to contest an election on at least six grounds, including cases where “Illegal or improper votes were counted, legal and proper votes were not counted, or some combination of the two.”

In Wisconsin, the Trump campaign said on Wednesday it may request a recount, which is permitted when a candidate trails the leading candidate by no more than 1 percent of the total votes cast for that office when at least 4,000 votes were cast.” Additional grounds for a recount include claims by a candidate that “a mistake has been made; fraud has been committed; or another specified defect, irregularity or illegality has occurred.”

A federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) known as the “safe harbor provision” requires a state to settle these disputes and determine its electors six days before the electoral college members meet in person. In 2020, that deadline is December 8, since the college votes on December 14, 2020

Elections contested in court (until December 14)

While in most cases any dispute at a state level must be resolved by December 8, back in 2000 a divided Supreme Court, in a 5-4 vote, ruled on December 12 in Bush v. Gore, after the safe-harbor date for Florida’s election. The court’s ruling settled a controversy over an automatic recount in Florida and it was issued quickly because of the impending December 14 meeting of the electoral college.

In the current election, according to the Washington Post at least 12 significant presidential-election lawsuits were in federal courts as Election Day started, and another suit was filed on Election Day in suburban Philadelphia about the handling of mail-in ballots. Still more are in the works as of Friday.

Perhaps the most prominent was the emergency request in Republican Party of Pa, v. Boockvar declined by an equally-divided Supreme Court on October 19 that could be heading back to the nine justices at some point. The Republicans sought to have a Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision overturned that allowed for the counting mailed-in ballots received for three days after Election Day in Pennsylvania.

A separate analysis from USA Today found that 230 election-related lawsuits had been filed this year in federal courts through October 2020.

The electoral college meets (December 14)

Of course, the votes for president are actually votes for a slate of electors who cast ballots in the electoral college, a gathering held in the 50 states and the District of Columbia on an appointed day in December after the election.

During the electoral college meetings on December 14, 2020 another possible controversy could involve a faithless elector who decides to cast his or her vote for a different presidential candidate. Some states can disregard a vote cast by a faithless elector. The Supreme Court’s unanimous July 2020 decision in Chiafolo v. Washington affirmed that state laws penalizing or replacing faithless electors are constitutional.

However, not all states have such laws on the books. The website FairVote.org tracks the faithless elector laws across America. It says 33 states and the District of Columbia require electoral college members to cast ballots for a pledged candidate. Among the closely contested states in 2020, FairVote says Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are among the states without faithless elector laws.

The electors’ votes head to Congress (December 23, 2020)

Federal law requires states to deliver certified electoral college results to the vice president, serving as president of the Senate, and other parties by the fourth Wednesday in December; in the year 2020 that date falls on December 23.

What happens if a state misses that deadline and it can’t agree on a way to handle a faithless elector? Or there is a dispute over the election winner between the state lawmakers and a governor, for example?

The federal statute 3 U.S.C. §12, 13 requires the vice president or the Archivist of the United States to compel “secretary of state or equivalent officer” of that state to send the certified election results to Congress, using direct mail or a messenger sent to a federal judge in the state in question, if the judge has the certified election results.

Congress counts the electoral votes (January 6, 2021)

Also under federal law, a joint session of Congress is required by the 12th Amendment to count the electoral votes and declare the winners of the presidential election. That joint session of Congress is held on January 6, 2021 at 1 p.m.

When the results from each state are announced, a member of the House and Senate can jointly object, in writing, to the election results from that state. The House and Senate then adjourn for up to one hour to consider the objection; if both bodies agree to uphold the objection, the votes are excluded from the election results under the terms of the Electoral Count Act of 1887.

There are several scenarios that could allow for this final vote count to be delayed in Congress. One scenario would be if House and Senate agree to exclude a state’s electoral votes, which would then result in a candidate not having the majority of electoral votes. Another would be a faithless elector causing a tie in the electoral college voting.

The 12th Amendment then calls for run-off or contingent elections in the House (to select a president) and the Senate (to select a vice president). Those elections would need to be finished by 12 p.m. on January 20, 2021 for the next president and vice president to take their oaths of office. If that does not happen, the Speaker of the House would serve as president until Congress certifies a winner of the 2020 presidential election.FAQ: What happens next in the presidential election process? - National Constitution Center

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The God of the Bible rules and reigns in the affairs of men; he raises up kings and he puts them down. I see Trump being Triumphant, despite the odds. Trump blessed Israel, just as did Truman. The headlines read "Dewey wins!", but Truman prevailed because he blessed Israel.

"The 1948 presidential election was a bigger surprise than 2016, and has eerie parallels to 2020."

"I can see the headline already: “Biden Defeats Trump.""

"Like Biden, Thomas E. Dewey was the clear Establishment pick from the start. The governor of New York since 1943, Dewey had unsuccessfully run for president twice before (failing to secure the Republican nomination in 1940, and losing to Franklin Roosevelt in 1944). He represented the moderate Eastern wing of his party, and in 1948 had fended off more ideologically right-wing primary challengers such as Senator Robert A. Taft of Ohio and General Douglas MacArthur."

"Truman’s crushing 303-189 Electoral College victory rode on razor-thin margins in a handful of swing states. A shift of only 3,500 votes would have flipped Ohio to Dewey; of 9,000, California; of 16,500, Illinois. A shift of a mere 29,000 votes of 10,661,000 cast (0.27%) in three critical states would have handed Dewey electoral victory. In terms of the popular vote (49.5% to 45.1%), Truman’s 11th-hour upset was the closest result since 1916."

Three Words That Haunt Joe Biden: ‘Dewey Defeats Truman’