The year of discrimination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the you might as well be kicking against the pricks/goads.
Really?

You think that satan is in control of everything?

I say to you truly that God is the Almighty.

Paul, in kicking against the pricks, was kicking against the Holy Spirit.

I am asking the Holy Spirit to kick/prick some of these people so that they can repent.

Of course it will not happen with a singular prayer. That is why I am praying consistently every day for the Lord to convict the liberal democrats for what they did in this past election.

The "pricks" come from God; but I am siding with God to pray that the Holy Spirit will convict them.

The only way I am kicking against the pricks is if satan has the pricks.

But I don't think that that is the case.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humble advice...don't step into a position that you were not called to be. It's damaging to you and those you "pastor" ....and a pastor is one who has charge and responsibility to a congregation of believers and is held accountable to any sheep he may cause to fall away.
A very serious position and not to be abused by anyone in such authority.

KJV Dictionary Definition: pastor
pastor
P`ASTOR, n. L. from pasco, pastum, to feed.

1. A shepherd; one that has the care of flocks and herds.

2. A minister of the gospel who has the charge of a church and congregation, whose duty is to watch over the people of his charge, and instruct them in the sacred doctrines of the christian religion.

pastoral
P`ASTORAL, a. L. pastoralis. Pertaining to shepherds; as a pastoral life; pastoral manners.

1. Descriptive of the life of shepherds; as a pastoral poem.

2. Relating to the care of souls, or to the pastor of a church; as pastoral care or duties; a pastoral letter.

Piety is the life and soul of pastoral fidelity.

P`ASTORAL, n. A poem describing the life and manners of shepherds, or a poem in imitation of the action of a shepherd, and in which the speakers take upon themselves the character of shepherds; an idyl; a bucolic.

A pastoral is a poem in which any action or passion is represented by its effects on a country life.

pastorate
P`ASTORATE, n. The office, state or jurisdiction of a spiritual pastor.

Definitions from Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828.
God Bless
I also consider that if I am a pastor over the people here, that my role is not to lord it over God's heritage; but to be an example to the flock (1 Peter 5:3).

I consider that I do feed the flock here; according to 1 Peter 5:2.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel that I have been unduly attacked by @Christophany here. He dredged up a post that I posted at a time when I may not have been in my right mind and sought to use it against me.

If I am a pastor here, it is because I fulfill that role in the lives of some people.

I do not need a flattering title of someone calling me "pastor".

But neither will I allow anyone to say that I do not fulfill the role of pastor on these boards; because that would be a lie.

I understand the responsibility of the role and I pray every day that every word that comes off of my keyboard might be from the Holy Ghost.
Perhaps more like an evangelist...evangelizing those you come across with God's Word.
Seriously a pastor has his own flock that God has given him to teach. He is their covering before the Lord as he prays and interceded for each one...he has the role of counselor as well. He counsels his sheep one on one as they seek him on matters.
A pastor's role is unique above any other ministry in that he knows his sheep on a very deep committed level.
I would not consider you my pastor because I already have a pastor. Does this make sense?
God Bless

Reactions: ChristisGod

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also consider that if I am a pastor over the people here, that my role is not to lord it over God's heritage; but to be an example to the flock (1 Peter 5:3).

I consider that I do feed the flock here; according to 1 Peter 5:2.
I just had a thought....maybe you are being called to be a pastor. You have a desire to preach then seek His Will on this....Then pray for your flock to come.
Hallelujah!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps more like an evangelist...evangelizing those you come across with God's Word.
Seriously a pastor has his own flock that God has given him to teach. He is their covering before the Lord as he prays and interceded for each one...he has the role of counselor as well. He counsels his sheep one on one as they seek him on matters.
A pastor's role is unique above any other ministry in that he knows his sheep on a very deep committed level.
I would not consider you my pastor because I already have a pastor. Does this make sense?
God Bless
I do pray for and intercede for the people that I relate to on these boards...while there may be those who do not post but who also pay attention to what I preach.

But yes, I do consider myself to be an evangelist.

However, because my primary spiritual gift (prophesied over me) is the word of wisdom, I believe that my giftings are geared more towards edifying the body of Christ than winning new souls into the body; while I also may have the gift of evangelism.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just had a thought....maybe you are being called to be a pastor. You have a desire to preach then seek His Will on this....Then pray for your flock to come.
Hallelujah!
I will.

And I do believe that in 2021 it is not necessarily out of the picture that I would have a virtual flock.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This administration I will admit is the most anti-christian anti- God that I have ever scene in my lifetime and they will have the majority vote in the senate with VP Harris.

Bottom line is they were put there by God as per Romans 13.
Wrong they were not put their by God at all, if you believe that you would claim that the people who took over the Vineyard were put their by God ? remember God sent people to point this out and then he sent his only begotten Son and then vomited them out, we can see with the flood as well what God did and we can see with Sodom as well and we know what is on the cards next in regards to the Godless trash pox that is upon all now.

The Golden Calf ? did God put them there. not to mention they tried to kill Moses, yes they were murders from the beginning, like Cain a blight to God.

Don't give any such credit of their power over God. as anyone who does such is worthy of Hell. one should never abide in such as them.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong they were not put their by God at all, if you believe that you would claim that the people who took over the Vineyard were put their by God ? remember God sent people to point this out and then he sent his only begotten Son and then vomited them out, we can see with the flood as well what God did and we can see with Sodom as well and we know what is on the cards next in regards to the Godless trash pox that is upon all now.

The Golden Calf ? did God put them there. not to mention they tried to kill Moses, yes they were murders from the beginning, like Cain a blight to God.

Don't give any such credit of their power over God. as anyone who does such is worthy of Hell. one should never abide in such as them.
Read Romans 13 and get back to me.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Read Romans 13 and get back to me.
AKJV thanks not that dribble. not to mention put it in context to the Book.
Also look at Rom 1 : 21-32 or 1 : 18 and one can point out much more, but you should get the picture, of who is who in such regards as to relating too.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 13:1, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Rom 13:2, Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Psa 2:1, Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2, The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4, He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5, Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6, Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Isa 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 13:1, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Rom 13:2, Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Psa 2:1, Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2, The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4, He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5, Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6, Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Isa 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the year of discrimination will be identified as "the year of conviction" by liberal democrats; especially those liberal democrats who can't keep from watching Fox News.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evanston, Illinois first in US to pay reparations to Black residents

Evanston, Illinois first in US to pay reparations to Black residents
It may in fact be a paradox that, while there is going to be discrimination against Trump supporters and Christians in this time, that other types of discrimination will actually be dealt with; such as against black people and Asians.

There is also the issue of Orwellian logic; where there is going to be discrimination against people on the basis of their thought life; as defined by the whole concept of "hate crimes" gaining popularity in the world.