Theme park thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks more like I would never even ride it once. :eek: (You're talking to the girl who threw up on the spider ride so,..)

1280ebb0e79f39bd4ecbba55d0041471.jpg

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just getting back to life. Yeh.... Some of the times on these forums have been precious to me though...

1001_Nachts_-_panoramio.jpg

Reactions: Grailhunter

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think so. Different states

Then, now you're talking!!! :D (And actually I take that back,.. after this Wednesday it'll be less than a month because Disneyland starts July 16th and goes on for an entire week!!! :D)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, now you're talking!!! :D (And actually I take that back,.. after this Wednesday it'll be less than a month because Disneyland starts July 16th and goes on for an entire week!!! :D)

Nice. Always wanted to go to Disney World in Florida. :) California has too many earthquakes. LOL

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next year will be Disney World,.. but virtually you don't have to worry about anything. ;) (I never been to Disneyland for real actually but I've been to Walt Disney World many times.) Here, this is a funny video for this thread. :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next year will be Disney World,.. but virtually you don't have to worry about anything. ;) (I never been to Disneyland for real actually but I've been to Walt Disney World many times.) Here, this is a funny video for this thread. :D

Really!!!!! Wow. What is it like?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This man is hilarious. I love a lot of his stuff. He is played at church in during offering.