Theme park thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concession-Stand.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the one where he says "just finish the prayer!!!" Cause I say just a lot when I pray too so I was crying during that one. XD

Reactions: Mayflower

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was one played in church. And one about Christian phrases that people say. They really can be confusing to new Christians. LOL

Hey this one also goes with the theme of this thread of vacation. I showed @JohnDB this one. Okay so,.. since I've been tubing before,.. keep in mind, a thumb's down means to stop the boat and a thumb's up means to go faster.

Reactions: Mayflower and tsr

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worst ride ever. I felt like i was going to fall out of my seat. Being 34 i think my time has already passed for some of the crazy rides. I went on most of them when i was younger but i dont think i can still handle them :(

One broke very close to us in Ohio at another park and 17 people died. I haven't ride it since then

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember it called the Thunderbolt.
Or the Thunderdome..
It was one of my favorite rides at the fair.

I remember when I was a kid riding it there was a crazy guy operating the ride and saying "to get those hands up" and to "put em up, put em up, put em up." :p

Reactions: Mayflower and Ziggy