These Ways To Worship God Are Wonderful

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I like to dispel the notion that music and singing in church services is the only way we have of worshipping God.
1696112739017.png
Speaking out the anthem of the heavenly elders is a great way to worship God.
The correlation between riches in the first column and thanksgiving in the second column is illuminating to me.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's important to worship God in spirit and in truth, to love God and to love others are the biggest and most important things, because of the death, burial, and resurrection. Those who continue to follow after Yeshua, and find rest for their souls and contentment and peace while living here knowing you can be at peace with your Maker as you go on about in this life praising, and worshiping him in spirit and truth, which is having faith and loving God first and loving others.

Joh 4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
Joh 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's important to worship God in spirit and in truth,
Paul thought so. Here is his nugget concerning truth.

2Ti 2:15-18 Make every effort to present yourself approved to God, an unashamed workman who accurately handles the word of truth. (16) But avoid irreverent, empty chatter, which will only lead to more ungodliness, (17) and the talk of such men will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus, (18) who have deviated from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already occurred, and they undermine the faith of some.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, he sure did warn Timothy in his second letter of what was happening in their own day in time, before the coming back of Christ actually had truly happened. Amazing, share there with me, Stumpmaster.