Things are getting scary in England

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
A friend of mine mentioned this on facebook and I jsut ahd to ahve a look and quite frankly I am frightenend by it. But hardly surprised sicne Islam is so bold that it takes what it wants when it wants to the point that it ahs polluted them mind of the Archbishop of Canterbury who would see Shariah law used in Britain.

Have a look at this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011433/Islamic-extremists-set-independent-states-UK-fall-Shariah-law.html

And please pray for us including myself because I will have to live udner this barbarism.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Hey Templar. It's very scary indeed. It seems like Islam is slowly but surely following the path of Christianity all those centuries ago and it's doing very well at smothering it. Islam is brute force and violence in even their laws and voices, something directly opposite to Christianity. I think too many Christians think it's just their job to love their neighbour and get along with everyone...I disagree...It's also our job to defend the faith, as Paul did so very often.
I support a group called "Barnabas fund", they give aid to persecuted Christians. At the moment they are running 'operation Nehemiah', which is currently trying to add in the continued Christian culture within the UK. So, yes, will pray for all Christians over there.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tell you that Islamic people can move into the free lands and have their way! I guarantee you a free person would not be able to move to Islamic lands and have their way!

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Looks like the Pope was right in what he did all those years ago and drew that line.

But we now have a nice little fluffy form of new age type of Christianity now that is just so short sighted and narrow minded that they and the dim witted PC atheist will be in for it, and all !

Ar well ! the only way some people learn is by coping a hiding history has shown it to be true.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Islam is like aplague on mankind. I just can't udnerstand why in this day and age when we are all aware of the terror and destruction that thhis abomination ahs caused, why people continue to convert to this evil way of life. To merely be a Muslim means to sopport or even publically indorse terrorism. Anyone who would convert to Islam must already be full of evil in order to choose such a destructive path.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Islam is like aplague on mankind. I just can't udnerstand why in this day and age when we are all aware of the terror and destruction that thhis abomination ahs caused, why people continue to convert to this evil way of life. To merely be a Muslim means to sopport or even publically indorse terrorism. Anyone who would convert to Islam must already be full of evil in order to choose such a destructive path.

I think in a big way it's blindness. We know that Islam is a demonic religion, we also know that those without the Holy Spirit are blind to sin within themselves and sin of others. I think they believe the propagandistic garbage that 'Islam is a religion of peace', that it's only a very few extremists that make Islam look bad, that's all. We know the truth, we have the Spirit of Truth within us...they do not. I think the people who convert just want to belong to something...sadly they choose the demonic rather than the heavenly. It's tragic and it will see them in hell. I think that means that while we need to oppose it with all our strength, we also need to pray that many of the captives will be set free.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
I could udnerstand people being tricked before 911 but for people to join Islam post 911 is such folly You know the warnings of antichrists in one of John's letters was warning about Mohammed. I believe that Mohammed could be the beast.

About the Shariah. I will not live udner it. If Bradford becomes an Islamic Emirate i will leave and if the UK becomes an Islamic republic which one Muslim MP say's will happen in 20 years then I will leave the UK BECAUSE i WILL NOT LIVE UNDER ISLAMIC TYRANY AND BARBARISM. I think there would be amass exodus from those areas.

Christians all over the world are persecuted by Muslims and it just gets wept udner the carpet because its easier to do nothing about it.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Education.

I read here many questions and suppositions about current events.

I recommend the book THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST by Joel Richardson.
ISBN 978-1-935071-12-9

It will cost you a penny or two as it is so popular that it isn't discounted anywhere very much.

VERY interesting read. Very chilling and seemingly spot on.

I cannot sit here and say that this book is the absolute truth, but what it says so far is right on the money.

Do not read this book if you have immersed yourself in political correctness.

Do read it if you are concerned about current events and if you don't have the time to wade through all the Muslim rhetoric and literature.

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THis is very interesting... But if you know and love christ, Then you have nothing to worry about. Nothing can defeat GOD no matter how scary it looks.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Tim
Are you talking about maryrdom?

If Bradford became an Islamic emirate I would get out quick.

A lot of people say that this can't happen but usually when Muslims want something they are given it with both hands, so maybe within 30 eyars or so, definatly in a hudnred they will get it and e hungry for more.

This is a warning to America, don't let Muslims walk all over you like we have, don't give into teir demands because if you give them an inch they will take a mile.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Tim

A lot of people say that this can't happen but usually when Muslims want something they are given it with both hands, so maybe within 30 eyars or so, definatly in a hudnred they will get it and e hungry for more.

This is a warning to America, don't let Muslims walk all over you like we have, don't give into teir demands because if you give them an inch they will take a mile.

How sad that they are separating themselves from the rest of the British citizens. It's too bad that you can't ship them back to where they originally came from. I would recommend that your country also do not give in to their demands.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you want the truth of why this is happening. Even 15, 25 or 30 years ago this was unfathomable.

Frankly it comes down to us in basically a post-Christian society. I am not one of those abortion people who get out in the streets with signs. I happen to believe the Bible is clear on abortion and life, but that is another discussion for another day. I'm not going to condemn a woman who has made that choice, but I will do my best to show her the love and forgiveness of Christ.

However, abortion has a more real (as in sight) and far more immediate consequence, even for the casual Christian or nonChristian. "Western" populations are dying. Because of things like abortion and birth control coupled with the demands of an ever-busier world, we have less kids. The average size of the family has dwindled over the past 3 decades (source: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Moms/story?id=1445039) although we buy bigger and better things just like this article says. We tend to have one kid (and some none) and shower him or her with more than he/she could ever need.

Our populations - America's almost included - are not be replaced at the appropriate rate. England and many other countries have already hit the negative mark. We have more medicine, more wealth, and more resources than this world has ever had available, yet our people are dying off, literally.

I would submit that this is because a failure to value life. I'm not talking about a life of nice things. I'm talking 100% about life. There are always exceptions (hey Duggars here in the US!), but the rule has been less children because they a) cost and b)take up space. We'd rather have sex with multiple partners out of wedlock and do what we want. No commitments to anything! Abortion rates have grown and grown. The use of contraceptives has spread. Because of this, we're having far fewer babies, raising fewer children, and beginning to shrink. Countries like Italy and the Ukraine have already gone well negative. In order to continue to fulfill roles and society, immigrants come in.

In direct contrast to this is the Middle Eastern and even African culture. These areas have some of the most explosive growth. They don't have the birth control and abortion rates, and they're populations are growing so much they're forced to seek better economic conditions. So, to pull my rambling post to a coherent point, they immigrate to places like England, France, the Netherlands, etc. As these waves come in, they slowly begin to overtake. We are a very segregated species. We tend to live with people like us around us. Unfortunately modern liberalism and progressive thought wants to do away with these "problems" through political correctness, education, and assimilation (basically just for the heck of it - they want it to be that way) and so we end up with the culture-over-friendliness we are starting to see.

These sheep - and that's what they are because they've been conditioned in schools and by society - are quite naive. They believe all cultures can get along. The think that we've moved beyond the savagery of past years and everyone has no progressed to something better. If we just be nice to them, then they won't kill us. Your government and certain elites (who are not with the elites that love this philosophy of liberalism) are just evil people who have only done things to hurt these cultures in the past and should feel very guilty.

Islam has a pull because it's a total system. Lifestyle, political, etc. I think folks gravitate towards absolutism by nature, because it's reassuring in a strange way. I also think it's nature doesn't encourage dissenters, so you don't hear nearly as much about converts and the less faithful.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islam is also a very practical religion that does not ask it's followers to think beyond the koran. Practicing the 5 pillars of Islam is all it takes to be a good Muslim. People like practical, mechanical practices. Being the equivilant of a 'pewsitter' as a Muslim is celebrated.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
I agree. A Muslim believes he has the right to kill an attacker in revenge and doesn't ahve to forgive.

A Muslim can ahve multiple wives so that they can keep getting younger oens.

it appeals to man's baser instincts since fornication with non-Muslims is encouraged and where I lived Muslim men are always after young girls.

The only thing they don't do practical is Ramadan in summer.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Hebrews 13:6 (ESV)
[sup]6 [/sup]So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
That's if we are looking at martyrdom. I would never seek martyrdom and I don't think the Muslims would kill me as such, just take away my rights and lbierties. They'd make it so that I couldn't get a job or by food without being a Muslim, I would have to pay a special tax which Christians living udner sharia have to pa and as a Christian I would be an immediate scapegoat if anything went wrong. In Arab countires if there is a fire and they don't know what started it then the police just go and arrest a Christian and torrture them into saying they did it, the people see that a culprit was caught and are happy an the victim is either beheaded or thrown into a filthy cell to rot.

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tim

Lets say it does happen... So what, Everyone is going to be at the mercy of the anti Christ anyways. Our job is to stay faithful and steadfast in Christ. Now is not the time to indulge in sin or to be distracted from GOD. Now is the time to be strong and faithful to our god, the god of all existence. I mean look around the world, we are all suffering from some form of tyranny or subtle governmental dictatorship. In america, they increased the amount of fluoride to deadly proportions... There is always something going on, but BY GRACE we are saved. Stay faithful and we shall remain in his grace, and remember if some man rises to power its because GOD allowed. His work WILL be done. Stay faithful and prayerful let us never forget to meditate on the things of god. Stay in the word.