This is my story of being called into the ministry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes you can learn something about what is coming by how folks have been trained to do something that is known but is the process of being created. I am referring to the work of God behind the scenes.

I recently watched a movie with my wife called "Hidden figures". It was an inspiring movie in that some most unlikely figures were prepared for a known work with things involved that yet had to be created. There were obstacles that seemingly to be standing in the way that no one was sure how to overcome in order for this work to become a reality. The thing that had to be done was known but all the other things in how to get there were unknown. And the unknown is the scariest to people, but you will not know the joy of finding out unless you walk into and through it to the other side. What was needed was the right people to make it happen each playing their part to fulfill a bigger picture. Each of the folks in this movie based on a true story could have stopped at any time along their journey which I am sure knowing how different circumstances of life come along befalling all mankind could have discourage them at any time to do just that, but they did not quit!. In this case of this story we put a man in space and then eventually on the moon.

For us as believers God made us more than overcomers, we are conquerors in Christ Jesus through the love of God. I want to share my testimony of that call for me and why I won't quit until I see Jesus.

I was called to the ministry in 1988. This was shortly after becoming a believer having accepted God's invitation through Jesus's sacrifice on the cross and repentance of my sin that put Him there. I believe God saved me, called me and prepared me all these years for TODAY!

I share about this call to the ministry in a video and it is something you want to hear. It is true we have entered the day reckoning the time of judgment, but God has had a plan all along to demonstrate His glory in the final scene of the last act. He has prepared people to help through this transition to the end and hopefully soon the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. There is a 17-minute prophecy at the end unlike anything you may have heard before, personal to me, but it’s encouraging to all who have stayed faithful and loyal like King David in spite of some of our own failings in life. This message is for you too not to give up that God has a plan for you.

What about you what is your story? Don't quit, don't give up and press forward in Christ Jesus to the finish line.

Last edited: