This one thing should be enough to turn Muslims to Christ!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sam Shamoun talking with a young Muslim. I think he was getting through to the guy.
Mature content.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The carnality and depravity of the Muslim's paradise is sickening. Whereas after a Christian's death, we will be in God's holy presence...peace and joy in His presence. Because there is no sin there, there will be no more suffering, sorrow or tears.

I feel sorry for the women born into Islam. Besides being a sex object on Earth and in their Paradise as well....their husbands can also beat them according to the Quran.

I wonder why some of the feminists who are always protesting something...why aren't they protesting the abusive treatment of women in Islam?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Afghan woman left Islam after reading about a 40 year old Muslim man marrying a nine year old girl....and the girl bleed to death on the wedding night. The autopsy showed high stress levels in the poor child. Thankfully the hospital reported the death.

• Sad
Reactions: Chains Broken

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The selling of female children for marriage in Afghanistan. One child is only four years old!!!

Another girl is ten years old and is being sold to a 70 year old man. The girl says she will kill herself.

• Sad
Reactions: Chains Broken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Afghan woman left Islam after reading about a 40 year old Muslim man marrying a nine year old girl....and the girl bleed to death on the wedding night. The autopsy showed high stress levels in the poor child. Thankfully the hospital reported the death.

I'm surprised she's still alive. I believe that the punishment for apostacy is death under Taliban rule in Afghanistan. Praying for those in similar situations.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another child bride, 12 years old, being interviewed. She has miscarried once and is pregnant again. Her husband beats her.