Those BLESSING teaching ministries!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I perfectly understood what God meant for He is Spirit. I am sorry that I have made you feel the need to be smarter than me, for in human terms I am sure you are.
Blessings

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I love you my brother Andy : ) Let's not argue.. let's learn from one another and grow in Christ. It is the carnal nature that resorts to separation we are of a higher nature that only seeks truth.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
No, because the Prosperity Gospel is no gospel at all. It is a distortion of Christianity of the worst kind. It blames the sick for their condition, it blames the poor for their lack of faith, and it elevates man to the position of god and makes God a servant of the whims of mere men.

I know many will be put off by the length of this presentation but i implore you, find the 50 minutes, set it aside, and watch this from beginning to end. If it doesn't not at least make you consider for a moment that real harm comes from these doctrines I will be surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IGHf5Z01Wg

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
BiggAndyy said:
No, because the Prosperity Gospel is no gospel at all. It is a distortion of Christianity of the worst kind. It blames the sick for their condition, it blames the poor for their lack of faith, and it elevates man to the position of god and makes God a servant of the whims of mere men.

I know many will be put off by the length of this presentation but i implore you, find the 50 minutes, set it aside, and watch this from beginning to end. If it doesn't not at least make you consider for a moment that real harm comes from these doctrines I will be surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IGHf5Z01Wg
I do not have time tonight, but I will watch your video. But it will not change my mind about God being a God of prosperity for His people, His children. God is not a child abuser but He is a Just rewarder. Your problem is that you can't see the difference between the LOVE of money & taking God at His Word for our provision in abunadance which is FAITH and stepping out on it is WORKS.. for faith without works is dead.

If you claim God heals, yet you don't step out and confess it, believe it and receive it then your faith is no faith at all.
Disease and sickness come from our sin and it is GOD who puts them on us. He tells us this in His Word, and remember... He is not a man that He should lie!
Do you understand what an inheritance is? It is the family wealth and name right? Well if our Father owns it all, then why do you think it is a sinful thing for us the claim what is ours when we ARE joint-heirs with Christ? We do not just go about taking it, but we do ask our Father for the things we need so that He gets all the credit when they manifest. Why do you desire things and more money and seek them on your own, but think it is wrong to have them or ask God for them? Don't you see the false humility in that?
Do you know why America and the Jews are so prosperous? Because the Jews have a covenant with God as do WE who have been brought into the household of God and the commonwealth of Israel, and God Blessed America remember the American DREAM where forgiegners literally die coming to get a piece of the American Pie?

Ex 15:26
26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
KJV
Ps 103:3
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
KJV
Deut 28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
KJV

The Word of God speaks for it's self. Believe it or not! I Do

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
afaithfulone4u said: But it will not change my mind about God being a God of prosperity
Go and You-tube testimonies of Christians who were ex-satanists. They went to satan for power and money (carnal desires). They came to God, they are not rich carnally but very rich with spiritual blessings. We can't hold God to carnal blessings like the devil. We can just ask and trust that He will provide according to His will for us. We must see miracles beyond our nose. If I prasie God for giving me sight when I am blind, shouldn't I also praise Him daily for being able to walk, hear and speak? We must give thanks no matter what situation we are in! That is love!

Please read this verse a couple of times. It really is one that has to sink in.

Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord ( That love should work both ways. We should be able to say this to God when we get saved!)

Would you serve God if He lost all His power to the devil?

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
KingJ said:
Go and You-tube testimonies of Christians who were ex-satanists. They went to satan for power and money (carnal desires). They came to God, they are not rich carnally but very rich with spiritual blessings. We can't hold God to carnal blessings like the devil. We can just ask and trust that He will provide according to His will for us. We must see miracles beyond our nose. If I prasie God for giving me sight when I am blind, shouldn't I also praise Him daily for being able to walk, hear and speak? We must give thanks no matter what situation we are in! That is love!

Please read this verse a couple of times. It really is one that has to sink in.

Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord ( That love should work both ways. We should be able to say this to God when we get saved!)

Would you serve God if He lost all His power to the devil?
I am glad that you brought that up, I love this verse, what shall we LET separate us from the love of God which is "His Word"... Will we be unfaithful to Christ to lie for goods, steal for food, shrink back due to persecution for the Word's sake? NO, nothing shall make us break His law for self gain in this life!! Our first desire MUST BE to do the will of God and His WILL is HIS WORD OF TRUTH and His Word of truth says that when we are obedient to Christ, then God can bless us and WILL BLESS US for He is a rewarder.
You are refering to ILL GOTTEN GAINS for doing evil when you speak of the devil, he does not care about the wealth.... he wants the SOULS who have willing hearts to bow to his imoral ways to slap God in the face.
It is the devil who tempts man to sin and then turns accuser to STEAL YOUR BLESSINGS and health, Kill your body & destroy life, your family with Poor morals,degenerate behavior, worries, stress, debt, lack, poverty which is THE EFFECTS OF THE CURSE. Do you want to remain under the curse? Do you pretend that you don't need money so that you dont' have to beg borrow or steal in false humility, but seek it WITHOUT God's help by asking or hoping for a raise, promotion, better paying job or even expecting to be a beneficiary in your families inheritance? Why do we say that God does not want us to HAVE money, yet we think we are going behind His back to achieve them? This is called unbelief rather you recognize it or not. If we think that God can not see our hipocrasy then we do not believe that God is an all knowing God, the searcher of hearts.
If you seek money at your job, from the government, from others, from a business or any form... then you are living in sin according to your belief that God does not want us to have much money yet you try to go around Him to get it instead of coming to Him as a good and caring Father who provides for His OBEDIENT children. We are to walk in Faith in God, not in our ownself.

blessings