Threat to Democracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you're seeing is the communists emerging in the USA. They are hidden in the GBLT agenda, and not traditional communists. They have infiltrated the schools, law and government.

Liberal has been for decades CODE word for behind the curtain marxist communism.

Democrats for decades preached “for the working man”….while appeasing the non-working with upfront freebie “scraps” and behind the curtain dark alley deals with “thugs” to eliminate, exterminate the “undesirable burdens” via all means possible.

100 years later to this day, with the spying, the controlling, the liberty raping technological advances, no one is secure in Life, but he who has become converted IN Christ.

Non-believers, Believers “WITH” but Not converted” IN Christ…can HOPE all day long AGAINST demonic angels and corrupt world governorships…and such will continue to BE priority targets of demonic angels and corrupt world governorships. <—-> Do not be fooled, “THEY” have an “AGENDA”, a GOAL, a DATE timeline…And if you are not “THEY”, you ARE a target for elimination.

The ONLY WAY to ESCAPE DEATH, and KEEP your LIFE IS: by, through, of, in the Lord God Almighty. Period!

Glory to God,
Taken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't totally trust the SCOTUS but I think it probably will come out on our side.
Do you believe "our side" as Christians should be in favor of Trump, whose policies would presumably be more Christian than Biden, or should it be in favor of justice (as determined by the law), that if Trump hypothetically was truely engaged in insurrection then he should be removed based on 14A?

I'm not really sure how this would work, if SCOTUS rules against Trump and he is removed from other states too, is there point when the republicans would put up a different candidate who can be on the ballot in all 50?

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they will have to rule against it. Otherwise, it will be tit-for-tat politics, which will unravel our republic. I expect SCOTUS will have to rule on it soon. They can't drag their feet on this one.
They didn't turn up in 2020. One is already found to have allegedly been bribed. That investigation is ongoing. Is Thomas the only one? I would doubt it.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They didn't turn up in 2020. One is already found to have allegedly been bribed. That investigation is ongoing. Is Thomas the only one? I would doubt it.

On this particular issue, I think they will do the right thing. The alternative, like I said, is playing tit-for-tat. If blue states want to take Trump off the ballot, then red states can take Biden (or whoever is the Dem nominee) off the ballot, and there are more red states than blue states. Allowing candidates to be removed at whim opens up a can of worms that doesn't benefit anyone.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe "our side" as Christians should be in favor of Trump, whose policies would presumably be more Christian than Biden, or should it be in favor of justice (as determined by the law), that if Trump hypothetically was truely engaged in insurrection then he should be removed based on 14A?

I'm not really sure how this would work, if SCOTUS rules against Trump and he is removed from other states too, is there point when the republicans would put up a different candidate who can be on the ballot in all 50?
It's sort of murky to me what would happen if Donald was disqualified.

I don't know all the details of what happened on January 6. I did hear Donald ask people to peacefully demonstrate - he thought the election was rigged. Only one person got killed during the "insurrection" and that person was a Trump supporter. I don't think Donald was guilty of insurrection.

If Donald is disqualified, we can still write his name in. And other Republicans might fare better, since Democrats hate Donald so much. If the vote is split between a different Republican candidate, a Democratic candidate, and a write-in Trump, no one might win the majority of electoral votes, and I think the election would then be thrown into the House of Representatives. You'd probably need to get a majority of votes there to win, though I'm not sure exactly how that works.

Reactions: Chains Broken

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know all the details of what happened on January 6. I did hear Donald ask people to peacefully demonstrate - he thought the election was rigged. Only one person got killed during the "insurrection" and that person was a Trump supporter. I don't think Donald was guilty of insurrection.
It wasn't an insurrection. Trump has not been convicted of engaging in an insurrection. He hasn't even been charged. The reason he hasn't been charged is that they know that in a court of law, it would be declared not to be an insurrection and it would be thrown out of court. They do not want that. So long as they can simply say it was an insurrection, most democrat voters and perhaps some independents and others will simply take their word for it. Everything the democrats are doing is trying to make it too expensive for Trump, in time and money, to stay in the race. I don't think they will be successful and they will have to go back to their usual tactic of simply stealing the election through the counting process. That only takes a relatively view miscounted votes in about five or six key states. But even that is getting harder to do because people are watching out for it now.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If Donald is disqualified, we can still write his name in. And other Republicans might fare better, since Democrats hate Donald so much. If the vote is split between a different Republican candidate, a Democratic candidate, and a write-in Trump, no one might win the majority of electoral votes, and I think the election would then be thrown into the House of Representatives. You'd probably need to get a majority of votes there to win, though I'm not sure exactly how that works.
I would imagine the last thing they want to do is split the vote but if Trump is taken off in swing states (WI, NC, and MI have democratic secretaries of state) then I guess there could be a better chance for republicans if they go with either DeSantis/Haley/Ramaswamy across the board. I bet there'd also be more independents who would prefer someone like Ramaswamy over Trump or Biden (I probably would to be honest).

I think it's kind of funny that California implied that taking Trump off the ballot is against the rule of law. I'd think they'd be the last ones to give him any benefit of the doubt.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this particular issue, I think they will do the right thing. The alternative, like I said, is playing tit-for-tat. If blue states want to take Trump off the ballot, then red states can take Biden (or whoever is the Dem nominee) off the ballot, and there are more red states than blue states. Allowing candidates to be removed at whim opens up a can of worms that doesn't benefit anyone.
I can't figure out how they're allowing Biden to remain in office given his condition.

Unless it is what many suspect. Which is, he's the perfect front for the corruption that occurs behind his back. And because he's so far out to lunch he hasn't a clue. He's just happy to be in the office after so many failed tries.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't an insurrection. Trump has not been convicted of engaging in an insurrection. He hasn't even been charged. The reason he hasn't been charged is that they know that in a court of law, it would be declared not to be an insurrection and it would be thrown out of court. They do not want that. So long as they can simply say it was an insurrection, most democrat voters and perhaps some independents and others will simply take their word for it. Everything the democrats are doing is trying to make it too expensive for Trump, in time and money, to stay in the race. I don't think they will be successful and they will have to go back to their usual tactic of simply stealing the election through the counting process. That only takes a relatively view miscounted votes in about five or six key states. But even that is getting harder to do because people are watching out for it now.
They like to call Donald a racist, but with all of their anti-Semitic racism, that will be hard to do this time, I think.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would imagine the last thing they want to do is split the vote but if Trump is taken off in swing states (WI, NC, and MI have democratic secretaries of state) then I guess there could be a better chance for republicans if they go with either DeSantis/Haley/Ramaswamy across the board. I bet there'd also be more independents who would prefer someone like Ramaswamy over Trump or Biden (I probably would to be honest).

I think it's kind of funny that California implied that taking Trump off the ballot is against the rule of law. I'd think they'd be the last ones to give him any benefit of the doubt.
Yes, that is interesting about California. I think a Trump write-in victory might be possible in states, if they leave him off the ballot.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought one of the states that banned him on their ballot said write-ins for Trump would be discarded?
I haven't heard that but I suppose the Democrats would do that if they could. It would probably go to the Supreme Court.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't heard that but I suppose the Democrats would do that if they could. It would probably go to the Supreme Court.
In the case of Colorado banning him, SCOTUS has to decide before January 5th to overturn the ruling for Trump to bypass the ban and qualify for the ballot there.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That might tell us a lot.
If they let the deadline pass without graveling the Trump case, I think that will confirm what many till then have called a conspiracy theory with regard to the 2020 election.

Roberts refused to hear Trumps case regarding the steal.

Now some stuff is coming out that there was shenanigans going on with ballots. Just a few years too late to make a difference.

If Roberts refused to hear this latest involving Trump, when there is no legal reason to block him as a candidate on any state ballot, I think it will look like the steal was real.

Because removing Trump from a state ballot when he has not been charged with any crime I would think is unconstitutional.
If it is, I would also think SCOTUS would realize what that would do to their credibility.

I also think Congress can step in if they would commit a violation against the Constitution.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We know who the real threat to democracy is.
Demoncracy runs the govts of men and more and more do gather under its shade .
This world gonna have to pay the price of heeding the pied piper and following its song of unity and inclusivity .
cause its leading them as one to the dragon . And clever as that ol serpent is , HE cannot save them
from the wrath to come . His song has and will deliver them unto that very day of wrath .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We know who the real threat to democracy is.
Ps . whatever ya do , dont vote biden . just a friendly reminder to all .