Threat?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
When I was a child I had comic book heroes that I wanted to model my life after. When I was ten my mom married my stepfather, my dad, and he was in the Airforce and had served with the Second of the Seventh Cavalry as a medic for all of their tour in the Pacific Theater, to include two years of occupation in Japan.

Dad also served with the Airforce in Korea but he never spoke of his service, he just went to work every day. Together we built P51s, B17s B52, and F86s. It was not long before I wanted to be just like, he was my real life role model, my hero. From that point forward, my dad was my life role model.

Anybody that knows anything about Israel and Judah knows that te Star of David is extremely important to these people. And with nothing more than a cursory study it becomes clear that King David, a man after God´s own heart, is the Children of Israel´s hero. And to make my point clear, any good study of history illustrates that the progress of the world has always been driven by the people that have stood for the good of the people they were surrounded by, they were heroes.

Today, the United States is on a course that, it appears, the rest of the Mechanized Civilization is also on. I was not born until World War Two was almost over but we seem to have run this course just before that war began. Neville, the leader of Great Britain, thought that by giving Hitler everything he wanted, peace would be maintained and had Churchill not rose to the occasion the world might be under the control of one dictator, right now.

The Americas, collectively and by and large, had such an isolationist view that the United States thought only to increase their wealth by selling War Supplies and Munitions to the combatants. We had, after all, fought the war that ended all wars just a couple of decades earlier and the world no longer needed heroes! We have moved into that same position again and that has made the free world vulnerable and the Muslim world is mving and capitalizing on it as we sleep. Europe has almost, again, fallen and the U.S., by Presidential Declaration, s importing the P.L.O. and Hamas into the States to compliment the already 19 lost cells from pre-Nine-Eleven and the thousands of Muslims that support their Jihad financially by giving at the, ever building system of Mosks.

Will the U.S. fall as Europe s or will we wake up?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
When I was a child I had comic book heroes that I wanted to model my life after. When I was ten my mom married my stepfather, my dad, and he was in the Airforce and had served with the Second of the Seventh Cavalry as a medic for all of their tour in the Pacific Theater, to include two years of occupation in Japan.

Dad also served with the Airforce in Korea but he never spoke of his service, he just went to work every day. Together we built P51s, B17s B52, and F86s. It was not long before I wanted to be just like, he was my real life role model, my hero. From that point forward, my dad was my life role model.

Anybody that knows anything about Israel and Judah knows that te Star of David is extremely important to these people. And with nothing more than a cursory study it becomes clear that King David, a man after God´s own heart, is the Children of Israel´s hero. And to make my point clear, any good study of history illustrates that the progress of the world has always been driven by the people that have stood for the good of the people they were surrounded by, they were heroes.

Today, the United States is on a course that, it appears, the rest of the Mechanized Civilization is also on. I was not born until World War Two was almost over but we seem to have run this course just before that war began. Neville, the leader of Great Britain, thought that by giving Hitler everything he wanted, peace would be maintained and had Churchill not rose to the occasion the world might be under the control of one dictator, right now.

The Americas, collectively and by and large, had such an isolationist view that the United States thought only to increase their wealth by selling War Supplies and Munitions to the combatants. We had, after all, fought the war that ended all wars just a couple of decades earlier and the world no longer needed heroes! We have moved into that same position again and that has made the free world vulnerable and the Muslim world is mving and capitalizing on it as we sleep. Europe has almost, again, fallen and the U.S., by Presidential Declaration, s importing the P.L.O. and Hamas into the States to compliment the already 19 lost cells from pre-Nine-Eleven and the thousands of Muslims that support their Jihad financially by giving at the, ever building system of Mosks.

Will the U.S. fall as Europe s or will we wake up?

I enjoyed your post and your historical references. Your basic assumption, however, is that the motivations of the leadership of the United States have always been altruistic. They haven't. Prior to the JFK administration it could be argued that the USA was a benefactor of the nations even if only superficial. After that, a steep decline in sacrificial administrative policy became apparent.

The Federal Reserve system was established during the administration of Woodrow Wilson. He would later regret putting his hand to a bill that signed over the financial future of America to an unelected invisible cartel. It has been said that once you have a firm grasp upon a man's (or governments) financial cojones, his heart will follow. To that end current American government policy and the course of our history is bound to decisions of men who have no names or faces as far as the general public is concerned. Even our enemies have a difficult time trying to figure out who these men are. After all, if they could find a name or face to sling mud at they'd do it.

Post WWII the military industrial complex became too big to control, as President Eisenhower predicted. Congress and the Oval Office are now little more than ventriloquist dummies who are skillfully operated by the financial cartel, the military and the defense contractors. For example, President Obama promised to close the GITMO detention facility. It didn't happen primarily because he was pressured into reversing his intentions. In all of this, there is yet one more major hook in our collective mouths.

In 1973 the US experienced a major FAKE oil crisis. I was there and I remember long lines of people waiting to fuel their cars and trucks. In some places gas station owners and attendants were armed to discourage thievery and rioting. Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter vehemently warned our countrymen to work hard at freeing ourselves from the influence of foreign oil. Nobody listened and corporate influences destroyed all attempts to use existing technology to resolve the problem. Today there is a hook in our jaws. That hook is foreign oil. If America wants to continue to put gas in our cars and trucks WE HAVE TO do what we are told by certain nations in the Persian Gulf. They use American strength and innocent patriotic dedication to fight THEIR wars and enforce THEIR policies.

America has been sucked into the argument of a few aggrieved Arabs and have already paid a terrible price for it. If circumstances continue, we may find ourselves on the threshold of events too terrible to consider. Remember the battle of the Chosin Reservoir.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...