Three Curtains

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012

Arnie Manitoba is saying that it would be advantageous for the contestant to switch. Anyone disagree?

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012

Born_Again,

re: "...I would stay with 1."

What would you do if after you initial pick of curtain #1 - and before any curtains were opened - the host told you that you could stay with curtain #1 or switch to BOTH curtains #2 and #3?

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
rstrats-

Nice! Well, I look at it this way. Something told me to pick 1 to begin with... I would want to stay steadfast and stick with my initial decision... It was what was destined for me?? :p

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012
Born_Again,

OK, so you don't want to be serious with the problem. That is your prerogative I suppose.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh come on. That's not fair. I'm having fun with it. Something's wrong when you regret things that haven't happened yet. Just jump in and take the plunge. Work with me here.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This is how I look at it. If I changed my choice and picked curtain number two [although it has the greatest possibly of being correct] ...I would be sooo annoyed if the car was not there. If I stayed at curtain one and that was not correct, I'd feel better about my choice because it's not about winning the car - it's about being confident with the choices I make, although I may be wrong. I could live with it....I couldn't live with the idea that I made a choice based on someone else's predictions when chances are...I still have a one in three chance of being correct. ;)

Make any sense?.... :ph34r:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I like your subjective analysis on truth...but my mom always said "don't get in the middle of anything that you have no idea about" ;)