Three kinds of men

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vaccinius

May 17, 2012
Norway
Do you remember Jesus said there are three kinds of men (Matthew 19:12)? The three kinds of men perceive authority in three different ways. To use another image than Jesus did, we can say we are empowered by the stars, the moon or the sun. In other words we can recognize faith in us, hope to us or love to us. We can be creep, live-stock or wild animals. These symbols are from Genesis.

Now, the Bible expresses an authority. We believe the scriptures to be of God. The scriptures are given and the same to all. But we can perceive them in three very different ways. We can read faith in us, hope to us or love to us. The difference is great. For example we may read, “Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!” in Isaiah 5:21. The verse can be read in three very different ways. The one thinking God has faith in him and the one thinking God has hope to him will both be empowered by the discovery of the verse. They will feel like being commissioned to rise above others by it. Differently, the one who feels the love of God will typically experience a momentary anxiety attack, then he will sigh, and answer God, “That is true.”

The one who recognizes love to him will become even more humble by the discovery of the verse. But the one recognizing faith in him and the one recognizing hope to him will both become more wise in their own eyes, and more prudent in their own sight.

So you see, not all are Christian who claim to be. There are creep, there are live-stock and there are wild animals.

Emoticon_sun.png

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you remember Jesus said there are three kinds of men (Matthew 19:12)? The three kinds of men perceive authority in three different ways. To use another image than Jesus did, we can say we are empowered by the stars, the moon or the sun. In other words we can recognize faith in us, hope to us or love to us. We can be creep, live-stock or wild animals. These symbols are from Genesis.

Now, the Bible expresses an authority. We believe the scriptures to be of God. The scriptures are given and the same to all. But we can perceive them in three very different ways. We can read faith in us, hope to us or love to us. The difference is great. For example we may read, “Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!” in Isaiah 5:21. The verse can be read in three very different ways. The one thinking God has faith in him and the one thinking God has hope to him will both be empowered by the discovery of the verse. They will feel like being commissioned to rise above others by it. Differently, the one who feels the love of God will typically experience a momentary anxiety attack, then he will sigh, and answer God, “That is true.”

The one who recognizes love to him will become even more humble by the discovery of the verse. But the one recognizing faith in him and the one recognizing hope to him will both become more wise in their own eyes, and more prudent in their own sight.

So you see, not all are Christian who claim to be. There are creep, there are live-stock and there are wild animals.

Emoticon_sun.png

Vaccinius, Good morning

I'm glad to read your words. "Three Kinds of Men"

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

I'm actually a eunuch for the Kingdom of God's sake by the grace of God. I prayed and God granted me this great gift.

Not to go into any detail. Except for this, "marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled if you are a eunuch."

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

The title of your thread threw me, it made me remember a prayer of mine to God. "Dear God please help me to know those who are saved, those who can be saved and those who never will be saved."
One Saturday night I was sitting with John in The Ferdinand Plaza Park, and three young men from a local Christian college came over to minister to us. The one in the middle seemed to have a light around him and he ministered to us. The second had a small light around him and he agreed to what we where saying concerning Jesus our Savior. The third was all dark no light at all and all he wanted to do was leave, he did not agree. I had just told John about my prayer before they showed up and then these three men came to us. I asked John if he saw the one with light, the one with little light and the one all dark and he said, "Yes!"

John 11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

I thought I would share that with you.

My time is short now my friend.

-Roger, God's Servant

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are actually 10 kinds of Men: those who understand binary and those who do not.

biggandyy, Hi

I agree. To discern the good from the evil. Correct me if I'm wrong. Satan can twist God's words and we who are faithful and love God will not be fooled. Faithful to God is our love for God, a true foundation stone elect chosen of God. "Jesus"

God is forever merciful to those who show mercy.

-God's Scribe Roger

Emoticon_sun.png

Vaccinius, Hi

Continuing, "Three Kinds of men" the way I see it as a Homeless Persons Preacher...

God sees.

-God's Scribe Roger

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

You don't have to ask me to leave, I leave of my own free will. But before I do, I warn you, there are suffering people who come here for help and if all you do is argue and fight they will just go ahead and do what this girl did...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Vc0CC2dX4&feature=related

Now say I'm wrong. Please be more careful.

Accord to the law I love you all.

Truth!

Vaccinius, I join you, nice read for you. Blessed one of God.

Praise God I'm Free to help the poor more in pain and suffering.

-Roger, God's Scribe