Three Questions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
You seem to forget God's promise to Abraham. -- He said, "I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you." The story Jesus told of the Sheep and Goat Judgement is the separation of the Gentiles that blessed Israel and those that cursed Israel.

HA! did i say anything against Israel NO! not at all.

I only pointed out to people who are to foolish to know what Israel is and are ignorant of the fact..

Jews and others that oppose 'Israel' are a curse and have always been, if you understand the history people.

Jesus tolled the story of the sheep and the goats and yes all people can be of the goat even Jews bro! wake up to your self and comprehend you are pushing idolatry of a race! and dragging Christ down.

One said i was a anti Semite or pushing it. well i know people who call me a Semite and that does not bother me at all. and i have had people bow down to me because they think i am a Jew and i have to tell them not to because Jesus Christ is my Lord & Saviour and no one should bow down before any man but the our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now Richard Jesus Christ is our Lord and our Saviour and the fact is he will all ways be so! their is no changing of the guard bro! all people are Gods people and no one race is above another God does not give a hoot about your race, only that we us people follow in him, end of story.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
I actually agree that Israel will finally turn to Jesus. But that is not yet, so at the moment they are just people. I find it a little hard to explain actually. There are many people today who still see the Jews as Gods chosen people, that they are special etc. I don't think this...God cut them from the tree when they rejected Jesus. So at the moment I think they are just a people going about their business. What I do think is that God is not completely done with them, one day they will be grafted back onto the tree (Rom 11). They play a big part in the end time prophecies and we can know this from two things: the Bible tells us, and because what are the odds, after all they've been through, that they are still 'a nation', back in their home land etc. I believe it is God's hand that had kept them together, has brought them back to the land and strong...He still has a plan for them.
So yeah, while I'm not one who thinks Israel is currently 'special', I do think they will have more to do. And I cannot tolerate people who hate them, like they do not deserve to continue living. Even if they had never been Gods, even if they did not still have a part to play, they still should have basic human rights. It's shameful that Christians jump on that wagon.

Rash Israel is Gods people and always have been.

The Jews as they were called say, were called from the very beginning to be God's people for a reason, as that's how God works and in time they, but not all. came to comprehended Israel remember why Jacob was called so?

It's a shame Rash you don't comprehend that Israel is the tree and was always has been and will always will be.

I do say that Israel has a right to come back to the home land but not as a Tyrant. and that's in Gods time not mans blind stupid thrust.

I feel that the foolish Jew idolers will be or could be responsible for a World War 3 and i have spoken to fundamentalist rapture so called Christians people who think it's a good thing as they support the push for it to happen. but me my self believe such hatred is only the work of the Devil as it will not get anyone any where and only the Devil will rein from it.

But any true Christians will only lead people to Christ, not with war at all, but by being in Christ only.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Whoa...hate much? I get people thinking that the Jews are no longer part of God's plan...I too think that that time has passed them; but as human beings they deserve decency and respect, not verbal spewing of hatred aimed at them. Yeah, they've got it totally wrong about Jesus, but that's saddening, and should not give anyone, especially someone claiming to follow Christ, a reason to come out with some seriously anti Christian sentiments.

Israel is Gods plan a race is not.

How can someone be so blinded that they idolise people who hate our Lord and Saviour so vehemently in every way possible, reject him and then turn around like a fool and say good on ya, it's fine and dandy for you.

I don't know about why people have so much faith in the belief that they will all come to their senses and comprehend who Christ is by shear magic. as they did not when they push for him to be murdered in the first place.
Now some knew who he was and some did not and some were to frighten to stand up because of what the Devils could do to them.

No i don't excuse ignorance.

One of my best Buddy's for 46 years is a Jew and i have a lot of respect for him and his parents were lovely people but him & myself argue like cats and dogs in all that time. and he calls me a Jew and he will not bother to look into Christianity because he thinks it's all a joke.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Israel is Gods plan a race is not.

How can someone be so blinded that they idolise people who hate our Lord and Saviour so vehemently in every way possible, reject him and then turn around like a fool and say good on ya, it's fine and dandy for you.

I don't know about why people have so much faith in the belief that they will all come to their senses and comprehend who Christ is by shear magic. as they did not when they push for him to be murdered in the first place.
Now some knew who he was and some did not and some were to frighten to stand up because of what the Devils could do to them.

No i don't excuse ignorance.

One of my best Buddy's for 46 years is a Jew and i have a lot of respect for him and his parents were lovely people but him & myself argue like cats and dogs in all that time. and he calls me a Jew and he will not bother to look into Christianity because he thinks it's all a joke.

Okay, firstly, your first post gave no details, it only seemed to spew an almost unreasonable anger against the Jews, which is technically anti Semitism. If you don't hate Jews, then one wonders why you called them "filthy bastards".
If you don't hate Jews, that's good, they are no more and no less than any other lost person on this planet. Yes they deny Jesus, but so does every single person who does not call Him Lord...that's a lot of people.

Rash Israel is Gods people and always have been.

The Jews as they were called say, were called from the very beginning to be God's people for a reason, as that's how God works and in time they, but not all. came to comprehended Israel remember why Jacob was called so?

It's a shame Rash you don't comprehend that Israel is the tree and was always has been and will always will be.

I do say that Israel has a right to come back to the home land but not as a Tyrant. and that's in Gods time not mans blind stupid thrust.

I feel that the foolish Jew idolers will be or could be responsible for a World War 3 and i have spoken to fundamentalist rapture so called Christians people who think it's a good thing as they support the push for it to happen. but me my self believe such hatred is only the work of the Devil as it will not get anyone any where and only the Devil will rein from it.

But any true Christians will only lead people to Christ, not with war at all, but by being in Christ only.

I do not Idolise the Jewish people, as you say, no one should...they are but human.
I do realise that many people consider "Israel" to be God's chosen people, in the OT that was the Jews, and now it is the Church. I believe that is the case also, although I am not completely sold on the term "Israel"...I think that just makes it confusing. Romans 11 talks a lot about Israel versus those who believe (the Church)...this is why I hold the terms separate, at least in my mind. I don't have a problem with you saying that the Church is Gods Israel, but I think that it could get complicated when discussing it all. Israel was the Jews, now it's not, but according to Romans 11 it will be again....as I said...confusing!
As far as the Jewish people today, I do not find them 'special' or 'chosen' at the moment, but I feel strongly that Israel (the country) is their home, and they should be able to defend their very lives as the see fit...you know, basic human rights that everyone else claims for themselves. It especially nags me that non Christians hate them so much....they wouldn't care that these people reject Jesus. Some other hate must be motivating them...it's my thought that until God chooses to bring the remnant back to Him, everyone should just leave them alone.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Israel is God's chosen people. Does that mean all Jews, or Jews only? No. I'm amazed at how so many of my Christian brethren soak up the propaganda by false Jews that only Jews are bloodline Israel.

Esth 8:17
17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.
(KJV)

Ezra 2:58-59
58 All the Nethinims, and the children of Solomon's servants, were three hundred ninety and two.
59 And these were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: but they could not shew their father's house, and their seed, whether they were of Israel:
(KJV)

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(KJV)

When our Lord Jesus pointed to the idea of false Jews, He was not just speaking in the spiritual sense. He was speaking in the literal bloodline sense too. Not all that claim to be Jews were actually bloodline descendents of Israel. It's the same for today, as one can follow the religion of the Jews while not being of Israelite birth, and still call oneself a Jew. Sammy Davis Jr. was a Jew because he converted to Judaism.

Moreover, the Jewish historian Josephus (100 A.D.) said the name 'Jew' first began to be used by a small returning remnant of the house of Judah back to Jerusalem after their 70 years captivity to Babylon. That's what that Ezra 2 Scripture timeline is about. He said that all the people in the land of Judea began calling themselves Jews. That would be like a Chinese person from China that moves to Texas and starts calling themselves Texans. The majority of us in America came from somewhere else, yet we are all Americans simply because of living there.

So the name 'Jew' has gone through a history as to who it applies to:

1. Jew only meant bloodline tribe of Judah first. That's where the name Jew originated from, from the name Judah.
2. then the returning remnant of the "house of Judah" began using it after the 70 years Babylon captivity. That specific 'house' was made up of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi. But foreigners like the Nethinims (temple servants of the nations of Canaan) also began to use it for themselves, as with any other person living in 'Judea' around Jerusalem.
3. then the name Jew began to be applied to those who follow the "Jews' religion", which were the religious traditions that came from the Babylon captivity and spurned sects like the Pharisees and Sadduccees.
4. now it can apply to any people who convert to the religion of the Jews called Judaism.

But what about the other 'house' in God's Word, called "the house of Israel"? Those were the ten tribes that made up the northern kingdom of Israel after Solomon's days (1 Kings 11 - 13). They were never... known as Jews, but as Israel only. Those ten tribes of Israel made up the MAJORITY of the peoples of Israel. Think folks. 12 tribes = Israel; 3 tribes = Jews. This is Bible history 101. It's simple. All it requires is thorough reading in God's Word The Bible.

So when you say 'Jews', that is only about a small portion of God's chosen Israel. The larger portion is somewhere else today. And when you say Israel and only think of the state of Israel in the holy lands today, that is only a small portion of total Israel also. EVEN all the Jews scattered in various nations today make up a small portion of total Israelites. The majority of Israelites are still lost today, but not to God. He knows where He scattered them, and who they are, as in Amos 9 He promised He would gather them all in final.

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
HA! did i say anything against Israel NO! not at all.

I only pointed out to people who are to foolish to know what Israel is and are ignorant of the fact..

Jews and others that oppose 'Israel' are a curse and have always been, if you understand the history people.

Jesus tolled the story of the sheep and the goats and yes all people can be of the goat even Jews bro! wake up to your self and comprehend you are pushing idolatry of a race! and dragging Christ down.

One said i was a anti Semite or pushing it. well i know people who call me a Semite and that does not bother me at all. and i have had people bow down to me because they think i am a Jew and i have to tell them not to because Jesus Christ is my Lord & Saviour and no one should bow down before any man but the our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now Richard Jesus Christ is our Lord and our Saviour and the fact is he will all ways be so! their is no changing of the guard bro! all people are Gods people and no one race is above another God does not give a hoot about your race, only that we us people follow in him, end of story.

HA! I am aware of what you "pointed out" but that does not make it true. We, under grace, HAVE NOT replaced Israel as you say. Israel was promised a kindom on this earth and God will make it happen because He keeps His promises. No, we are not Israel. We have not been promised a kingdom on this earth. We are promised a heavenly home.

I actually agree that Israel will finally turn to Jesus. But that is not yet, so at the moment they are just people. I find it a little hard to explain actually. There are many people today who still see the Jews as Gods chosen people, that they are special etc. I don't think this...God cut them from the tree when they rejected Jesus. So at the moment I think they are just a people going about their business. What I do think is that God is not completely done with them, one day they will be grafted back onto the tree (Rom 11). They play a big part in the end time prophecies and we can know this from two things: the Bible tells us, and because what are the odds, after all they've been through, that they are still 'a nation', back in their home land etc. I believe it is God's hand that had kept them together, has brought them back to the land and strong...He still has a plan for them.
So yeah, while I'm not one who thinks Israel is currently 'special', I do think they will have more to do. And I cannot tolerate people who hate them, like they do not deserve to continue living. Even if they had never been Gods, even if they did not still have a part to play, they still should have basic human rights. It's shameful that Christians jump on that wagon.

A very good post. I agree completely.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Richard who do you think were the ones who first Created Christianity?

I say they are Israel as how could it be anyone else, as Israel was always on about the coming messiah and when he came that is it, he will show the way for all to be inlighten and their is noting other than Jesus Christ as he is the omega and the alpha. end of story.

I think if the whole world were good Christians, Jesus would not have to come as there would be no reason to come would their, so if he comes that means that we are out of line with God.

So i think it's silly for someone to want to call down the thunder, and why are they are happy to inflict the boom! on people who could be called to Christ any road.

I see the people calling down the thunder movement as just weakness and gutlessness of naive people who are lacking strength in the Lord Jesus.

Jews can be Christians you know mate as they are not separate. or wouldn't that imply that theirs another God?

And to imply God is not finished with the Jews, i would say that God is never finished with anyone.

I find it worrying to see some people putting the race of the Jewish people in a frame, as i think it may be just the work of Devils with some cunning plan that will be leading to their destruction once again.
I see many Jewish people as being the smartest people on earth but i believe they need a saviour. and their whole main problem is the rejection or incomprehension of it all.

I have a buddy that prays for the end of times rubbish and is angry with God because he wants it to happen. but i say it's got nothing to do with you at all bro, that's God call entirely.

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
Richard who do you think were the ones who first Created Christianity?

I say they are Israel as how could it be anyone else, as Israel was always on about the coming messiah and when he came that is it, he will show the way for all to be inlighten and their is noting other than Jesus Christ as he is the omega and the alpha. end of story.

I think if the whole world were good Christians, Jesus would not have to come as there would be no reason to come would their, so if he comes that means that we are out of line with God.

So i think it's silly for someone to want to call down the thunder, and why are they are happy to inflict the boom! on people who could be called to Christ any road.

I see the people calling down the thunder movement as just weakness and gutlessness of naive people who are lacking strength in the Lord Jesus.

Jews can be Christians you know mate as they are not separate. or wouldn't that imply that theirs another God?

And to imply God is not finished with the Jews, i would say that God is never finished with anyone.

I find it worrying to see some people putting the race of the Jewish people in a frame, as i think it may be just the work of Devils with some cunning plan that will be leading to their destruction once again.
I see many Jewish people as being the smartest people on earth but i believe they need a saviour. and their whole main problem is the rejection or incomprehension of it all.

I have a buddy that prays for the end of times rubbish and is angry with God because he wants it to happen. but i say it's got nothing to do with you at all bro, that's God call entirely.

You said; "Richard who do you think were the ones who first Created Christianity?'

What is your point?

Israel did not start Christainity. Christainity started when Paul started preaching the Gospel of God's grace.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
You said; "Richard who do you think were the ones who first Created Christianity?'

What is your point?

Israel did not start Christianity. Christainity started when Paul started preaching the Gospel of God's grace.

Paul is only an apostle end of story, some make him out to be above all but the fact is he is only one of the apostles noting more.
Jesus is the master and no one is above him.
So some people run around pushing what Paul is saying out of context, with out Christ and his words as the foundation.
So we see in the books that people get off course as to who or the ordinance he is speaking or writing to, so if we bother to comprehend who the ordinance is we can comprehend why he is saying as such.

Christianity started with Christ as he was and is the beginning and the end. it's all about the Spirit mate. genesis 1:2
Be careful not to idolise anyone.

With out the real people them days? true to Israel / Jewish ? peoples, how could of Christianity got started. as how could it be so?
Christianity comes from the Jews, and now days i hear some fools rejecting this. but Christianity can never be anything other than this, as it's a fact.

I have heard of some mossies and others pushing against the fact of Judah Christianity. and i see this as a devilish attempt to cut away at the roots and we have plenty of people in our Churches that are following some sort of childish narrow minder politically correct blasphemy version of Christianity and this is not of the foundation of true Israel at all, so it will no doubt fail as it is not in the root.
Some think that we can just disregard the OT how foolish they are.

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
Paul is only an apostle end of story, some make him out to be above all but the fact is he is only one of the apostles noting more.
Jesus is the master and no one is above him.
So some people run around pushing what Paul is saying out of context, with out Christ and his words as the foundation.
So we see in the books that people get off course as to who or the ordinance he is speaking or writing to, so if we bother to comprehend who the ordinance is we can comprehend why he is saying as such.

Christianity started with Christ as he was and is the beginning and the end. it's all about the Spirit mate. genesis 1:2
Be careful not to idolise anyone.

With out the real people them days? true to Israel / Jewish ? peoples, how could of Christianity got started. as how could it be so?
Christianity comes from the Jews, and now days i hear some fools rejecting this. but Christianity can never be anything other than this, as it's a fact.

I have heard of some mossies and others pushing against the fact of Judah Christianity. and i see this as a devilish attempt to cut away at the roots and we have plenty of people in our Churches that are following some sort of childish narrow minder politically correct blasphemy version of Christianity and this is not of the foundation of true Israel at all, so it will no doubt fail as it is not in the root.
Some think that we can just disregard the OT how foolish they are.

Are you a Jew? I think the scriptures record where the Christian Label was first applied to the those who followed "the way" and it wasn't the Jews

Paul was my Apostle. The scriptures plainly say that Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles. It was Jesus that gave Paul the gospel of grace that was HIDDEN IN GOD and revealed to him. But I bet that even though the scriptures say that you don't believe it.

I bet you would also call anyone that says they are co-heirs with Christ as saying they are equal with Christ.

Romans 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out,"Abba, Father."
16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
17 and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
NKJV

This thread asked three questions. Where are your answers?

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Three Questions?
*please don’t preach a sermon, a yes or no answer is sufficient. If you can't say yes or no then don't reply.*

1. The sole purpose for Jesus coming to the Jews (Israel) was to setup the kingdom promised to the Jews; yes or no?

2. The ministry and teachings of Jesus was to convince the Jews that He is the Messiah: yes or no?

3. The preaching of Paul is just a continuation of what Jesus and the 12 taught; yes or no?

1 yes.
2 yes
3 yes
I say yes to all but there is more to it than just what you are pushing, as it's a bit narrow minded point.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Are you a Jew? I think the scriptures record where the Christian Label was first applied to the those who followed "the way" and it wasn't the Jews

Paul was my Apostle. The scriptures plainly say that Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles. It was Jesus that gave Paul the gospel of grace that was HIDDEN IN GOD and revealed to him. But I bet that even though the scriptures say that you don't believe it.

I bet you would also call anyone that says they are co-heirs with Christ as saying they are equal with Christ.

Romans 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out,"Abba, Father."
16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
17 and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
NKJV

This thread asked three questions. Where are your answers?

If i am a Jew be it half quarter or what ever i don't know and don't care at all. and most Jews would not know how much they are any road.

And as for your Christian label that's a joke as a Christian is a person in Christ and Jesus was of the Jews and the Jews in the spirit of Israel did defiantly become Christians and the damned fool Jews they were the one responsible for getting the Jews kicked out of the home land because they have always rejected Moses and Moses tells why they do and who they are.

I do believe it was revealed to him, but everything came from Jesus the Son of God.

No one is equal to Jesus not even the Apostles.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
What's ironical about the kind of men's doctrines Richard is on, is that Apostle Paul DID preach that Christ's Church DOES represent God's Israel, for the name Israel was a name given to Jacob to represent the Promise by Faith first given through Abraham!

In Romans 11, when Paul preaches about the Gentiles as a wild olive tree being graffed into the 'root' among Israel, it's about Christ Jesus as That Root. It's about believing Gentiles being graffed in among the 'believing' branches of Israelites, not the unbelieving Israelite branches that were cut off because of their refusing Christ.

The Dispensationalist separation doctrine contradicts itself, because unbelieving Israel has no Salvation unless they too turn and accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour, and become graffed back into the natural branches again. That's why there is only One Gospel, not two, and only One Church with Christ as Head, and not another Church for 'unbelieving' Israelites.

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
All through the O.T. we see that a promised kingdom would be set up by the Messiah. In the verse below we see the 11 asking Jesus if He was going to setup that kingdom now.

Acts 1:6-7
6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
NKJV

There will be a kingdom for Israel on this earth just as God promised.

Matthew 19:27-28
27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?"
28 So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
NKJV

Those that are saved under the gospel of Grace have not replaced Israel. If you think that they are then of what tribe will you be in?

Acts 11:25-26
25 Then Barnabas departed for Tarsus to seek Saul.
26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
NKJV

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Three Questions?
*please don’t preach a sermon, a yes or no answer is sufficient. If you can't say yes or no then don't reply.*

1. The sole purpose for Jesus coming to the Jews (Israel) was to setup the kingdom promised to the Jews; yes or no?

2. The ministry and teachings of Jesus was to convince the Jews that He is the Messiah: yes or no?

3. The preaching of Paul is just a continuation of what Jesus and the 12 taught; yes or no?

1. No. Jesus was bringing salvation to the world.
2.Yes. Jesus told them several times. They realised what he was saying, but they didn't believe him. This is evidenced by their trying to stone him.
3. Yes. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be in the Scripture. Paul's writings are 100% inspired by the Holy Spirit.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
All through the O.T. we see that a promised kingdom would be set up by the Messiah. In the verse below we see the 11 asking Jesus if He was going to setup that kingdom now.

Acts 1:6-7
6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
NKJV

There will be a kingdom for Israel on this earth just as God promised.

Matthew 19:27-28
27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?"
28 So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
NKJV

Those that are saved under the gospel of Grace have not replaced Israel. If you think that they are then of what tribe will you be in?

Acts 11:25-26
25 Then Barnabas departed for Tarsus to seek Saul.
26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
NKJV

There is no tribe in Christ, just people in Christ, end of story.
True Israel is Gods people and this is, the true people that are in Christ.

There are the goats and the sheep.

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
There is no tribe in Christ, just people in Christ, end of story.
True Israel is Gods people and this is, the true people that are in Christ.

There are the goats and the sheep.

Since you bring it up, when does the sheep and goat judgement occur and who does the scriptures tell us are the ones that are judged?

Nations always refer to the Gentile world: -- Jesus' brethren are the Jews.

Matthew 25:31-40
31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
NKJV

The Sheep and Goat judgement is to determine which Gentiles will go into the promised kingdom for the Jews.

It can not be those saved under grace because they won't be here when this occurs.

You can believe this or not. I don't care.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Since you bring it up, when does the sheep and goat judgement occur and who does the scriptures tell us are the ones that are judged?

Nations always refer to the Gentile world: -- Jesus' brethren are the Jews.

Matthew 25:31-40
31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
NKJV

The Sheep and Goat judgement is to determine which Gentiles will go into the promised kingdom for the Jews.

It can not be those saved under grace because they won't be here when this occurs.

You can believe this or not. I don't care.

The goats they have been around before the flood mate and to the end.

Their is no saved under grace as you put it doctrine. as i think you are just playing a stupid game hear mate.

I thought Jesus was God why would God make one so called race better than the others, calling them only, his people.

The Jewish people destroyed themselves because they worshiped idols and just like all people who worship idols will destroy themselves.
Why do you think the land was given to other tenants bro! i think they were lead by Devils to their destruction. and if they were in fact Gods people (Israel) ? it would not of happened would it bro! as it could not of could it.

I will pray for you Richard that you can come out of such a sickening racist redneck position and see the Light. Jesus loves all sinners but hates the sin as the sin is the whole problem bro. wake up and stop sinning against your brother and come to be in Jesus Christ to be truely saved.

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
1. No. Jesus was bringing salvation to the world.
2.Yes. Jesus told them several times. They realised what he was saying, but they didn't believe him. This is evidenced by their trying to stone him.
3. Yes. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be in the Scripture. Paul's writings are 100% inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus, by His own words, said He came to the lost sheep of Israel. He did not come to the Gentiles. I will believe Jesus.

If we are under the teachings of Jesus and the 12 then we are still under the Law of Moses, not under grace as Paul taught.

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Jesus, by His own words, said He came to the lost sheep of Israel. He did not come to the Gentiles. I will believe Jesus.

If we are under the teachings of Jesus and the 12 then we are still under the Law of Moses, not under grace as Paul taught.

Really? Well Jesus said otherwise.

Joh_12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

I believe that I have already answered concerning this 'under the law' and 'under grace' issue', so I'm not going into it anymore. I get sick of having to repeat myself.