Throw the FBI under the bus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I still cannot believe that people still believe that the election was stolen.
If the election was not stolen then Arizona would not have conducted a completed re-count of the ballots. And other states would not be calling for that either. Just because you are unaware of the facts does not mean that the election was not stolen. Major attempts were made to cover up the theft.
Mike Pence wasn't a traitor.
Don't make excuses for Pence. As president of the Senate, he had the right and the authority to call for a thorough investigation before he ruled on anything. He refused to do that.
As far as Biden goes, I don't get that either! People on the right keep saying that he has dementia, he isn't fit for office, yet he managed to pull off the greatest fraudulent election ever, according to those that believe that. You cannot have it both ways! Either he has dementia or he is the greatest mastermind ever!
Once again you are showing that you really do not know what is going on. Who said that Biden is the mastermind? He is the puppet of Obama, Rice, and a whole cabal of conspirators who pulled this off.
Do you even know what communism is? I get it, it's the buzzword against the Democrat party that you on the right like to throw around, but do you honestly know what communism is? I honestly am not sure that you do.
Obviously you have not bothered to check the Communist Manifesto of Bernie Sanders and the Communist Party USA.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the election was not stolen then Arizona would not have conducted a completed re-count of the ballots.

I am fully aware of the facts, yet I wonder if you are? Tell me, have the results changed any from the constant recounts?

Don't make excuses for Pence. As president of the Senate, he had the right and the authority to call for a thorough investigation before he ruled on anything.

There were already investigations beforehand that turned up very little if not nothing of any wrongdoing, what exactly would Pence have done? As for refusing to certify votes, he doesn't have that power. The Electoral Count Act keeps him from having that power. And I agree with the act.

Once again you are showing that you really do not know what is going on. Who said that Biden is the mastermind? He is the puppet of Obama, Rice, and a whole cabal of conspirators who pulled this off.

More rhetoric from the right who keep claiming this stuff, but have no actual proof. It reeks of conspiracy theory!

Obviously you have not bothered to check the Communist Manifesto of Bernie Sanders and the Communist Party USA.

Oh, come one now. You're just being completely silly. Bernie Sanders is not a communist. He wants free healthcare for all, and generally wants more social welfare benefits, but to call that communism is a stretch. These are good things and will benefit this nation as a whole!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAHAHA... You expect me to believe that Gateway Pundit is truthful?

People are lied to by ALL of satan's venues. And some believe the lies, but some find the TRUTH. -- Please find the TRUTH before it's too late, Hosea 4:6.

@Enoch111, -- Re:

SITUATION UPDATE 7/5/21

SITUATION UPDATE 7/5/21
We The People NEWS Published July 5, 2021

Rumble — Mass arrests of CIA and cabal assets over past 72 hours. Gitmo traffic up 900% and disclosure of more information on rise. Trumps return getting close! Storm Rider, Judy Byington, telegram & earthquake update.

I found it interesting where a statement was made that some are intentionally made to look like traitors so that the Criminals would reveal themselves, -- and I suspect that Sessions was that candidate --, but whoever it is, it's important to watch the "movie" until the end before casting any aspersions.

Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are lied to by ALL of satan's venues. And some believe the lies, but some find the TRUTH. -- Please find the TRUTH before it's too late, Hosea 4:6.

@Enoch111, -- Re:

SITUATION UPDATE 7/5/21

SITUATION UPDATE 7/5/21
We The People NEWS Published July 5, 2021

Rumble — Mass arrests of CIA and cabal assets over past 72 hours. Gitmo traffic up 900% and disclosure of more information on rise. Trumps return getting close! Storm Rider, Judy Byington, telegram & earthquake update.

I found it interesting where a statement was made that some are intentionally made to look like traitors so that the Criminals would reveal themselves, -- and I suspect that Sessions was that candidate --, but whoever it is, it's important to watch the "movie" until the end before casting any aspersions.

Bobby Jo

I have found the truth, just fine. I'm not the one that has been hoodwinked!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have found the truth, just fine. I'm not the one that has been hoodwinked!

Either you have deceived yourself, or are attempting to deceive others, -- and I suspect the latter. But whichever it is, there's a consequence to both Error and to Deception. So please be content in the consequence.

Now go your own way. (Placed on "Ignore")
Bobby Jo

Reactions: marks

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either you have deceived yourself, or are attempting to deceive others, -- and I suspect the latter. But whichever it is, there's a consequence to both Error and to Deception. So please be content in the consequence.

Now go your own way. (Placed on "Ignore")
Bobby Jo

While I realize that I am on ignore only after my one and only reply to you, this is for others who may read this and are on the fence.

She is correct in that there is a consequence to both error and deception, but I put this forth, those who have replied to me so far are using far-right news sources, one which is a fake news site and is known for its conspiracy theories and hoaxes. They claim that people like me are deceived by the mainstream media or MSM and the left communism machine, yet, they don't take stock of their own news sources and happily believe whatever it is those news sources say.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am more moderate and lean a little to the left. I do my research and have formed an informed opinion. So I question who is truly deceived.

Reactions: amadeus

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were already investigations beforehand that turned up very little if not nothing of any wrongdoing, what exactly would Pence have done? As for refusing to certify votes, he doesn't have that power. The Electoral Count Act keeps him from having that power. And I agree with the act.
At the very least he should have sent the vote count back to have the constitutional debate completed.

"OH we have to heal just pass it through without process!" Can you hear the whiney tone in my voice?

Mike Pence was an important part of our constitutional safeguards which failed to protect us on that day. The Capitol false flag event was used as excuse to suppress constitutional process by the Legislature.

In our three branches of government the Executive Branch is an intergal "checks and balances" part. Vice President Pense, if he were representing my interest, should have rejected the count as incomplete, and potentially flawed, and sent it back to the Legislative Branch to at the very least, finish the constitutional process of debate.

But to truly fulfill his oath to uphold the contitution from all enemies, well, I can say what I would do, and what I would want him to do. In the presence of the abundance of evidence of fraud, from all over the nation, he should have demanded credible audits performed in those places with evidence of fraud or other irregularities.

There was plenty of evidence even then of the fraud. The courts have refused to hear the evidence. Most of the media refuses to report it. Instead there is a gaslighting campaign like no other, as they desparately try to entrench their power, and ruin our country, and again, only to have power, to enslave us, like they do their other countries. Like China. That's the goal, you know! Turn us into China, a nation of slaves.

No, Mike Pence, as one of our last safeguards of freedom, should not have just rubberstamped what most people in this country know was a stolen election. He the last Federal Officer who could have stopped this coup. Now it's for states to act, that's going to give the communist usurpers much much more time to destroy our once free America, said freedom purchased by the blood of those who went before us.

And now what are we going to pass along to our children??

Much love, and hope in our God!

Reactions: Enoch111

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the very least he should have sent the vote count back to have the constitutional debate completed.

"OH we have to heal just pass it through without process!" Can you hear the whiney tone in my voice?

Mike Pence was an important part of our constitutional safeguards which failed to protect us on that day. The Capitol false flag event was used as excuse to suppress constitutional process by the Legislature.

In our three branches of government the Executive Branch is an intergal "checks and balances" part. Vice President Pense, if he were representing my interest, should have rejected the count as incomplete, and potentially flawed, and sent it back to the Legislative Branch to at the very least, finish the constitutional process of debate.

But to truly fulfill his oath to uphold the contitution from all enemies, well, I can say what I would do, and what I would want him to do. In the presence of the abundance of evidence of fraud, from all over the nation, he should have demanded credible audits performed in those places with evidence of fraud or other irregularities.

There was plenty of evidence even then of the fraud. The courts have refused to hear the evidence. Most of the media refuses to report it. Instead there is a gaslighting campaign like no other, as they desparately try to entrench their power, and ruin our country, and again, only to have power, to enslave us, like they do their other countries. Like China. That's the goal, you know! Turn us into China, a nation of slaves.

No, Mike Pence, as one of our last safeguards of freedom, should not have just rubberstamped what most people in this country know was a stolen election. He the last Federal Officer who could have stopped this coup. Now it's for states to act, that's going to give the communist usurpers much much more time to destroy our once free America, said freedom purchased by the blood of those who went before us.

And now what are we going to pass along to our children??

Much love, and hope in our God!

My girlfriend is begging me not to respond any more as it will just do so much more damage to you guys as you dig deeper into your beliefs regarding this topic.

Sometimes, she is much wiser than I will ever be.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My girlfriend is begging me not to respond any more as it will just do so much more damage to you guys as you dig deeper into your beliefs regarding this topic.

Sometimes, she is much wiser than I will ever be.
Well perhaps you should follow her advice.

:)

Damage, huh?

OK.

Much love!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Damage, huh?
Right. Someone thinks there's a bunch of snowflakes who will have a meltdown because some uninformed person is pushing the Leftist narrative. The fundamental position of the Leftist is to ensure that the truth never sees the light of day.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well perhaps you should follow her advice.

:)

Damage, huh?

OK.

Much love!

Right. Someone thinks there's a bunch of snowflakes who will have a meltdown because some uninformed person is pushing the Leftist narrative. The fundamental position of the Leftist is to ensure that the truth never sees the light of day.

You both missed the entire point, but I expected that you would.

Also, as I said, I am a moderate that leans a little left. I don't consider myself a leftist.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Absolutely correct. One person -- just one person with the integrity and the guts to do the right thing -- could have stopped America from going into the abyss.

Now it will take just one person with the guts to mobilize a group of veterans and remove Biden from the White House this week. And lock him up. Fraud is a criminal offence, but the Deep State controls all the law enforcement agencies who should have dealt with this theft.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You both missed the entire point, but I expected that you would.
If you had expected that we would not understand what you were saying, perhaps something more clear?

Much love!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had expected that we would not understand what you were saying, perhaps something more clear?

Much love!

Nope, I said it clearly enough. Maybe mull it around and then maybe you'll understand.

Have a great evening! I'm getting ready for Elsa's arrival.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I said, I am a moderate that leans a little left. I don't consider myself a leftist.

Left / Right / in-the-middle, -- is independent of finding the TRUTH of a matter. You've failed in the OBVIOUS, and will much more so in the COMPLEX.

Perhaps your argument would be better served with FACTS and EVIDENCE, rather than ASSERTIONS. -- For example, which States kicked out the "opposition" Poll Watchers? Which States had statistically improbable bundles of ballots for ONE candidate? Which States had Ballots which EXCEEDED THE NUMBER of Registered Voters? And which States FOUGHT tooth and nail to prevent THOROUGH AUDITS ( -- among MANY other incongruities -- )?

And finally, is TRUTH Hidden, or are LIES Hidden?

"Sincerity" is not enough. Perhaps you need HONESTY.
Bobby Jo -- A GUY, not a Gal.

-- Still on IGNORE --

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely correct. One person -- just one person with the integrity and the guts to do the right thing -- could have stopped America from going into the abyss.

Now it will take just one person with the guts to mobilize a group of veterans and remove Biden from the White House this week. And lock him up. Fraud is a criminal offence, but the Deep State controls all the law enforcement agencies who should have dealt with this theft.

FALSE. Jesus couldn't stop the Jews from "going into the abyss", and neither can Trump, or Flynn, or, JFK Jr., or anyone else. Sometimes each and every person who loves mankind needs to witness satan's march toward tyranny and participate in the fight.

And so we see individuals joining a chorus of others who now understand what we're up against. And in the end we WILL be VICTORIOUS.

Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And finally, is TRUTH Hidden, or are LIES Hidden?
Add to your list . . . which states stopped counting at the same times as other states, restarting at the same times, stopping, starting, stopping, starting, all at the same times?

The evidence continues to pile up higher.

Much love!