Throw the FBI under the bus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And not to divert from the Topic, but @Naomanos might wish to check the following information as provided by a VERY Reliable Source:

Biden Votes: 81 Million
Trump Votes: 74 Million
----------------------------
Total Votes: 155 Million

TOTAL U.S. REGISTERED VOTERS: 133 Million

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And not to divert from the Topic, but @Naomanos might wish to check the following information as provided by a VERY Reliable Source:

Biden Votes: 81 Million
Trump Votes: 74 Million
----------------------------
Total Votes: 155 Million

TOTAL U.S. REGISTERED VOTERS: 133 Million

Bobby Jo

Link to said very reliable source?

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AUDIT UPDATE: Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania Hold Enough Electoral College Votes to Switch the Election
AUDIT UPDATE: Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania Hold Enough Electoral College Votes to Switch the Election

Still using the fake news site I see.

My you people really have been hoodwinked by the con man named Trump.

Really cannot write long replies right now as I am working and currently at a doctor's appointment with a patient. I am an EMT. If U get the chance later I will write a proper response.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Still using the fake news site I see.
What makes you the authority on Fake News Sites? Just because you love CNN and that whole gang of liars does not call for a FALSE ACCUSATION from you. There is nothing fake about The Gateway Pundit, that has been daily and steadily exposing the lies of Obama, Biden, the Democrats, and the lying MSM. You identify yourself as Christian but smear conservative news sources as "fake". Shame on you and your Leftist baloney! No wonder America is becoming a Communist banana republic.

Reactions: marks

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you the authority on Fake News Sites? Just because you love CNN and that whole gang of liars does not call for a FALSE ACCUSATION from you. There is nothing fake about The Gateway Pundit, that has been daily and steadily exposing the lies of Obama, Biden, the Democrats, and the lying MSM. You identify yourself as Christian but smear conservative news sources as "fake". Shame on you and your Leftist baloney! No wonder America is becoming a Communist banana republic.

You know what they say about assumptions, right?

So many false assumptions about me. Only thing you got right is that I am a Christian. And again, I am a moderate who leans slightly left. I lean right on some things as well. I know Republicans who don't believe the lies of the right news sources. They also voted for Biden because they saw Trump wasn't a good president.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what they say about assumptions, right?

So many false assumptions about me. Only thing you got right is that I am a Christian. And again, I am a moderate who leans slightly left. I lean right on some things as well. I know Republicans who don't believe the lies of the right news sources. They also voted for Biden because they saw Trump wasn't a good president.

Curious . . . do you see Joe Biden as a "con man"? As a "good president"? What is your thinking on that?

Much love!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No assumptions needed there. This tells me all sorts of things about you.

Much love!

That I think Trump is a con man and that he wasn't a good president? Not much there really says much.

I voted for Trump in 2016, thought he would be good, turns out I was wrong, so I voted against him in 2020. That's how Democracy works.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious . . . do you see Joe Biden as a "con man"? As a "good president"? What is your thinking on that?

Much love!

Not at all do I think he'sa con man. I liked both Obama and Biden when they were the presidential team before the Trump presidency. So far I have liked his presidency more than disliked it. I wont agree with everything he does, but his pros far outweigh his cons for me. With Trump it was the opposite.

That's what I love about our country. Don't like a president, you vote against him. Would be a boring place if we all liked the same president.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That I think Trump is a con man and that he wasn't a good president? Not much there really says much.

I voted for Trump in 2016, thought he would be good, turns out I was wrong, so I voted against him in 2020. That's how Democracy works.
Well of course it's how democracy works. And it's how our Constitutional Republic works. Of course, the United States are not actually governed as a democracy, regardless of the talking points. We are a Representative form of government, with allowance to a referendum process. Not a democracy.

And yes, that you hold those views tells me a lot about yourself.

Much love!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, this is revealing of you. I know what the man has done, you approve, OK.

Much love!

Maybe it's revealing to you and others who support Trump. Maybe you hold that view of me because of your own bias, just as I hold my views of those who adamantly support Trump.

You see his side of things as the truth and I see them lies.

Not sure how revealing any of that truly is other than we both have our bias for and against people and we see things differently. We're different people, I expect nothing less.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such as? Like to see if you're close.
Would you say you are on board with Biden 90%? 80%? 50%?

Do you favor open borders?
Do you favor wealth re-distribution?
Do you favor government control of your healthcare?
Do you favor censorship of community discussion?
Do you favor holding political prisoners from your own nation?
Do you favor the politicing of the DOJ? The IRS?
Do you favor bribing workers to not work?
Do you favor fascism (corporate/government blending)?
Do you favor political mandates over developmental science?
Do you favor "cancel culture"? Depriving people of livelyhood and property because of their political views?

I'm just wondering how much you agree with the Biden program.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe it's revealing to you and others who support Trump. Maybe you hold that view of me because of your own bias, just as I hold my views of those who adamantly support Trump.

You see his side of things as the truth and I see them lies.

Not sure how revealing any of that truly is other than we both have our bias for and against people and we see things differently. We're different people, I expect nothing less.

His side of things? I expect you mean his talking points?

We can ignore for the moment his talking points if you wish, though I don't mind that discussion. President Trump puts Joe Biden to shame in interpersonal communication. Biden isn't able to repeat the pertinent facts from a briefing just received to reporters asking him about it without first reviewing his note cards.

I'm guessing that's why such a strong push to keep Biden from a one-on-one with Putin.

Let's just take what he did.

Borders, our strongest border, strengthened by President Trump, then opened by Biden.

Our economy, strong under President Trump, being methodically destroyed by Biden.

Our nation, being torn apart by endless accusations of racism racist this, racist that, all directed at the opponents of the DNC, who had historically been, and continues to be, the true racist party.

We can keep going down the line, we can talk about any of these, we can talk about how President Trump was extracting us from wars, and already Biden is leading us into war.

Let's talk about any of these, or any other way that you feel Biden's actions have been superior to President Trump's administration.

Go ahead.

Much love!

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you favor open borders? Yes

Do you favor wealth distribution? Yes

Do you favor government control of your healthcare? Yes

Do you favor censorship of community discussion? Depends. If it incites violence Yes, if not, no.

Do you favor holding political prisoners from your own nation? Never heard of that one, so no opinion.

Do you favor the politicing of the DOJ? The IRS? Again, no opinion.

Do you favor bribing workers to not work? Not sure what you're talking about here, so no opinion.

Do you favor fascism (corporate/government blending)? I'm not a fascist, so no.

Do you favor political mandates over developmental science? Again, no opinion as I haven't heard of this one.

Do you favor "cancel culture"? Depriving people of livelyhood and property because of their political views? Depends on what you call cancel culture. Do I think confederate flags should be taken down? Nope. So I think statues of General Lee and other confederates be taken down? Nope. These things are what I consider cancel culture. I'm not sure what you mean.

Answers are in the quoted message.

Gotta go, picking up another patient.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answers are in the quoted message.

Gotta go, picking up another patient.

As follows . . .

Do you then likewise favor global governance over national governance?

I'm sorry, I miswrote . . . I mean "wealth re-distribution".

What do you see to be the benefit? I'm curious. Since the Obamacare went into effect, my care has gone down, and prices have gone way up. Things were pretty stable for me up to that point, when costs increased oh maybe 30%, and wait times for appointments when from a few days to several weeks.

Do you favor censorship of community discussion? Depends. If it incites violence Yes, if not, no.
So if I tell you that this man is a bully, that's not inciting violence, but if I tell you to attack this man, this does? Would that be correct to say? And if I say, I think this man should be attacked, is that inciting violence? Should that be censored? Should this rule be applied uniformly?

Do you favor holding political prisoners from your own nation? Never heard of that one, so no opinion.
You can hear about it if you look.

That's hard for me to imagine. Maybe only if you aren't the target?

Do you favor bribing workers to not work? Not sure what you're talking about here, so no opinion.
Biden is continuing to send enhanced worker's comp payments to people who have been laid off. Now there are reported over 9,000,000 job openings which no one can fill, because Biden is paying more on the Dole than they were receiving in their paychecks. This is a typical Marxist scheme.

And you realize this is happening now in a big way?

Do you favor political mandates over developmental science? Again, no opinion as I haven't heard of this one.
One example is saying, You have to have an electric car in 5 years. The automakers pleaded with the government to just allow them the time to develope a true low emissions engine, instead, the government gave a timeline of when emissions had to be such and such. The result is the modern car we see today, a collection of computers at ever turn designed to "trick" the engine into keeping low emissions at the cost of performance, economy, reliability, repairability, all because they had to come up with ways to make the engine meet the legal requirements.

Political mandate replacing developmental science changed the direction of car design far for the worse, as it required car makers to divert their R&D resources away from real development.

Do you favor "cancel culture"? Depriving people of livelyhood and property because of their political views?

Depends on what you call cancel culture. Do I think confederate flags should be taken down? Nope. So I think statues of General Lee and other confederates be taken down? Nope. These things are what I consider cancel culture. I'm not sure what you mean.

That could be thought of as part of it, although I catagorize that as "History Revision". This is something Marxist's routinely do as they are trying to subvert nations, they destroy the monuments, seeking to destroy history, so no one will realize what they are doing.

Did you know that in the current bill in Congress to remove a list of Confederate statues, they were all of democrats?

Cancel culture is where they say, This fellow was on the capitol steps, he should be fired from his job. This fellow posted that the election was stolen, his account should be closed. This fellow has been arrested for protesting, so fire him from his job, fire his wife from her job, sieze their bank accounts, ban them from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And let's all talk about how they shouldn't have a seat at the table, or a voice in the town square. Like that. You been seeing this happening, right?

Much love!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As follows . . .

Do you then likewise favor global governance over national governance?

I'm sorry, I miswrote . . . I mean "wealth re-distribution".

What do you see to be the benefit? I'm curious. Since the Obamacare went into effect, my care has gone down, and prices have gone way up. Things were pretty stable for me up to that point, when costs increased oh maybe 30%, and wait times for appointments when from a few days to several weeks.

So if I tell you that this man is a bully, that's not inciting violence, but if I tell you to attack this man, this does? Would that be correct to say? And if I say, I think this man should be attacked, is that inciting violence? Should that be censored? Should this rule be applied uniformly?

You can hear about it if you look.

That's hard for me to imagine. Maybe only if you aren't the target?

Biden is continuing to send enhanced worker's comp payments to people who have been laid off. Now there are reported over 9,000,000 job openings which no one can fill, because Biden is paying more on the Dole than they were receiving in their paychecks. This is a typical Marxist scheme.

And you realize this is happening now in a big way?

One example is saying, You have to have an electric car in 5 years. The automakers pleaded with the government to just allow them the time to develope a true low emissions engine, instead, the government gave a timeline of when emissions had to be such and such. The result is the modern car we see today, a collection of computers at ever turn designed to "trick" the engine into keeping low emissions at the cost of performance, economy, reliability, repairability, all because they had to come up with ways to make the engine meet the legal requirements.

Political mandate replacing developmental science changed the direction of car design far for the worse, as it required car makers to divert their R&D resources away from real development.

Depends on what you call cancel culture. Do I think confederate flags should be taken down? Nope. So I think statues of General Lee and other confederates be taken down? Nope. These things are what I consider cancel culture. I'm not sure what you mean.

That could be thought of as part of it, although I catagorize that as "History Revision". This is something Marxist's routinely do as they are trying to subvert nations, they destroy the monuments, seeking to destroy history, so no one will realize what they are doing.

Did you know that in the current bill in Congress to remove a list of Confederate statues, they were all of democrats?

Cancel culture is where they say, This fellow was on the capitol steps, he should be fired from his job. This fellow posted that the election was stolen, his account should be closed. This fellow has been arrested for protesting, so fire him from his job, fire his wife from her job, sieze their bank accounts, ban them from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And let's all talk about how they shouldn't have a seat at the table, or a voice in the town square. Like that. You been seeing this happening, right?

Much love!

As I said, I am not going to like everything the Democrats stand for, but I agree more with the Democrats then I do with Republicans.

I will try to answer more in depth when I have a chance to think things through which is hard to do when you're picking up patients all day.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, I am not going to like everything the Democrats stand for, but I agree more with the Democrats then I do with Republicans.

I will try to answer more in depth when I have a chance to think things through which is hard to do when you're picking up patients all day.

I understand! All at your own speed is fine with me.

Much love!