Time to Build Our Ark

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
The flood of Noah serves as an example to us of the last days. The flood that ends the age will be a flood of deception. It is the time of the great tribulation.

Genesis 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.​

All souls that are still of "the earth," and not of "heaven" shall die...spiritual death. As He spoke to Noah....He speaks to us....

6:18-22 But with thee will I establish My covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee. And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive. And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them. Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.​

He establishes His covenant with us if we are His saints. We, as did Noah, are commanded to build an ark for our family and others. Many scoff, as they did with Noah, but...we know the truth. We prepare.

What keeps us alive on our ark? Food/truth/manna. We are to gather it for us as well as others. We are to learn, search, ask for His wisdom and knowledge and with it we survive the tribulation of deception. As we build our arks we have room for our families and even for those that may scoff.

Thus did Noah according to all God commanded him....so do we.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Doesn't the Bible tell us that at the End, the world will be destroyed by fire?
I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what you're trying to imply...wanna spell it out a bit??!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah's Ark foreshadowed Christ's sacrifice on the Cross - He is our Ark.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Doesn't the Bible tell us that at the End, the world will be destroyed by fire?
I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what you're trying to imply...wanna spell it out a bit??!

The world isn't destroyed....

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.​

Heaven and earth are symbolic of people. Those that are spiritually alive are those that are heaven. Those that are spiritually dead...are earth. Heaven and earth...people. The fire that is reserved against the day of judgment of ungodly men is....His Word/truth:

Jeremiah 23:29 Is not My word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?​

The rock broken in pieces by His Word are ungodly men led by the fake rock, Satan:

Deuteronomy 32:31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.​

Before that rock is broken there will be great tribulation, caused by the fake rock...the rock pretending to be The Rock. As He told Noah to prepare the ark, He tells us. The point of this thread is to warn...the time of the flood of end times, the last five months, may be very, very near. So, prepare your ark, gather the food needed to sustain you throughout the time of deception from the false one. For he will be very, very good at what he does and....he comes specifically for believers in the Lord. The food you gather for you and those on your ark is truth, wisdom, knowledge.

Noah's Ark foreshadowed Christ's sacrifice on the Cross - He is our Ark.

Yes, He is our Ark and His Words are the food we gather to keep us alive during the tribulation.

I don't see the connection you are making with Noah's Ark and the Crucifixion.