To Spirit-filled Christians who DID NOT get the jab

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very very wrong. the witchcraft "pharmakea was mind altering drugs used by the pagan priests and priestesses to bring them to an altered state of consciousness to communicate with the demons. Aspirin, and prescriptions are not witchcraft when administered by a physician.
Prescriptions are not "mind altering drugs"?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very very wrong. the witchcraft "pharmakea was mind altering drugs used by the pagan priests and priestesses to bring them to an altered state of consciousness to communicate with the demons. Aspirin, and prescriptions are not witchcraft when administered by a physician.

Not all prescriptions issued by a Pharmacy are but many are mind altering. Ever heard of Oxycontin?

Reactions: kcnalp

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prescriptions are not "mind altering drugs"?

Alcohol is a mind altering drug! Based on all I see, it is intent of the heart that makes is approved or not by God. Recreationally to get "high" is wrong. Medically to reduce pain is done in a prescribed dose to alleviate a medical issue is not. It is more lengthy than that simple answer, but that decribes it in a nutshell.

Doctors use it to alleviate pain.

Even the OT in Proverbs said to give strong drink. I accept freely that god knows the reasons it is used and sanctions it or not. Like alcohol. To have a drink to unwind without getting drunk, I see no wrong, but to drink with the purpose of getting drunk is wrong.

In my courses of Christian psych we studied drug and alcohol use in depth. Getting high without sanction breaks down the barrier between "conscious and sub conscious" or natural and spiritual" and makes one susceptible to demonic influence.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all prescriptions issued by a Pharmacy are but many are mind altering. Ever heard of Oxycontin?

Yes I have! to take as prescribed is a very beneficial and sanctioned use of the pain killer. to take unsanctioned ( either illegally or beyond the prescribed dosage) is unsanctioned and the purpose is sin.

I have had many surgeries over my life and was given either oxycontin or oxycodone for the pain once I got home. It did not leave me vulnerabnle ot demonic influence. If anything I could thank God that He allowed a substance that when prescribed in certain doses can relieve pain and allow me to function better. Once again it is the intent of usage that counts in Heaven. As it is written, man looks on the outer appearance, but God looks upon the heart.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious if you also heard God say "NO!" when thinking about getting vaccinated against COVID-19. I know others besides myself who did hear God say no, and they were all Spirit-filled and that is why they didn't get vaccinated. I'm curious how many others heard God's voice and followed it.

I'm also curious if anyone heard something say, "yes, get it." I wonder who that was. :eek:
I am one, and the close resemblance of the mark of the beast and the vaccines and most important of all God telling me no.