To the hearts that would….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:4 (NKJV)
For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christ being the end of the law for righteousness is a treasure that is to be discovered and then brought to life in the time of this creation… For when Christ’s life is brought to life in one, nothing else is than necessary, for Christ’s life itself is the bringing forth of righteousness….

For it being true, for until one’s departure from the body, this is the growing time of Christ….. Wherefore the growing in, and the manifesting of, the life of Christ is something that is to be realized in the time of this life… For in the moment of departure, all is established… For the degree of love one will be able to show and manifest for all eternity, has been set, scripture calls this, one’s glory and reward, which it most certainly is, for the life of Christ in one, is, the ability to love the other…. For love is the most valuable thing in all eternity, and the time for the increasing of this life, that is, this ability to manifest love, is set for the time of this life..

This is the newness of life scripture speaks of, this is something real and tangible, a real change of nature, resulting in a real change of life, by the faith of the heart turning to God and willing to settle for nothing less… Whereby it comes by one’s belief that this new life does in fact exist and is achievable, it being the gift of God…

This the heart doubts, because it looks around at all the failings in the Christian world… Not seeing or knowing that only flesh fails, walking by faith, which is walking by the Spirit never does…

Something to ponder and take before God for a witness or not…

To the hearts that would, Not me

Reactions: Wynona and soul man

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:4 (NKJV)
For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christ being the end of the law for righteousness is a treasure that is to be discovered and then brought to life in the time of this creation… For when Christ’s life is brought to life in one, nothing else is than necessary, for Christ’s life itself is the bringing forth of righteousness….

For it being true, for until one’s departure from the body, this is the growing time of Christ….. Wherefore the growing in, and the manifesting of, the life of Christ is something that is to be realized in the time of this life… For in the moment of departure, all is established… For the degree of love one will be able to show and manifest for all eternity, has been set, scripture calls this, one’s glory and reward, which it most certainly is, for the life of Christ in one, is, the ability to love the other…. For love is the most valuable thing in all eternity, and the time for the increasing of this life, that is, this ability to manifest love, is set for the time of this life..

This is the newness of life scripture speaks of, this is something real and tangible, a real change of nature, resulting in a real change of life, by the faith of the heart turning to God and willing to settle for nothing less… Whereby it comes by one’s belief that this new life does in fact exist and is achievable, it being the gift of God…

This the heart doubts, because it looks around at all the failings in the Christian world… Not seeing or knowing that only flesh fails, walking by faith, which is walking by the Spirit never does…

Something to ponder and take before God for a witness or not…

To the hearts that would, Not me
There is no reason for Gentiles to ponder the Law in detail, since the Law was not given to us. We err to think it is our teacher for righteousness.

But as such, the Law does indeed identify Christ Jesus as the Savior for us Gentiles.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no reason for Gentiles to ponder the Law in detail, since the Law was not given to us. We err to think it is our teacher for righteousness.

But as such, the Law does indeed identify Christ Jesus as the Savior for us Gentiles.

Be blessed in your relationship with Him…

A fellow believer, Not me

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the OP, yet there is something that I see in it that I often see that is gotten wrong around the church. Let me explain:

For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes

In the above quote we read a scriptures which correctly points out the Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believe. That is such a great statement, but what does that mean?

If and since His sheep hear His voice then to do what is right, we can and need to seek Jesus Christ or Lord and thus His voice and words spoken to us via His Holy Spirit to our spirit, for instructions that tell us the right thing to do. Simply put, we seek the Lord listen to His instructions, do those and we are then doing the right thing, because Christ (His instructions) are the righteousness to everyone.

So let's examine this other quote from the OP, that Christ's life as say opposed to Christ thinking right now, is what brings forth righteousness.

Christ’s life itself is the bringing forth of righteousness

If it is that Christ's life as opposed to Christ Himself, and the instruction He has for us, that gives us righteousness then we don't need to seek Him for instructions. That is to say we don't have to actually seek Him Today to find out the right thing to do, but we can just go about doing what we think is right to what is right.

Mark 3:35 “For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.”

I would think to do the will of God you must actually find out personally what His will for you is. You must listen to His words for you and do them.

Luke 11:28 But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”

Again we see above that we need to actually hear the word of God (what He speaks to you personally) and observe it.

John 8:47 “He who is of God hears the words of God;...”

Again, I believe our doing the right things must come from actually hearing the words God has for us personally, and doing them.

All that being the case then Jesus Christ, as the Word of God who speaks to us via His Holy Spirit, is what it means where is says that Christ is the end of the law of righteousness. Now I will say the we are counted as righteous because we believe in Him, but I also think that believing in Him means we believe that He, as our Lord, is there to get instructions from. Perhaps we might go about doing what He asks and don't do that great of job at what He tells us, but if we are doing what He tells us then we are about doing the right thing, even if poorly. :)

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the OP, yet there is something that I see in it that I often see that is gotten wrong around the church. Let me explain.

In the above quote we read a scriptures which correctly points out the Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believe. That is such a great statement, but what does that mean?

If and since His sheep hear His voice then to do what is right, we can and need to seek Jesus Christ or Lord and thus His voice and words spoken to us via His Holy Spirit to our spirit, for instructions that tell us the right thing to do. Simply put, we seek the Lord listen to His instructions, do those and we are then doing the right thing, because Christ (His instructions) are the righteousness to everyone.

So let's examine this other quote from the OP, that Christ's life as say opposed to Christ thinking right now, is what brings forth righteousness.

If it is that Christ's life as opposed to Christ Himself, and the instruction He has for us, that gives us righteousness then we don't need to seek Him for instructions. That is to say we don't have to actually seek Him Today to find out the right thing to do, but we can just go about doing what we think is right to what is right.

Mark 3:35 “For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.”

I would think to do the will of God you must actually find out personally what His will for you is. You must listen to His words for you and do them.

Luke 11:28 But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”

Again we see above that we need to actually hear the word of God (what He speaks to you personally) and observe it.

Again, I believe our doing the right things must come from actually hearing the words God has for us personally, and doing them.

All that being the case then Jesus Christ, as the Word of God who speaks to us via His Holy Spirit, is what it means where is says that Christ is the end of the law of righteousness. Now I will say the we are counted as righteous because we believe in Him, but I also think that believing in Him means we believe that He, as our Lord, is there to get instructions from. Perhaps we might go about doing what He asks and don't do that great of job at what He tells us, but if we are doing what He tells us then we are about doing the right thing, even if poorly. :)
In case it has never come to mind, no one has either placed or authorized you to speak "we" for others.

That rhetoric device is of a manipulative and presuming spirit, condescending to people who are accountable only to God.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the OP, yet there is something that I see in it that I often see that is gotten wrong around the church. Let me explain:

As we learn Christ, so are we blessed…

A fellow believer, Not me

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case it has never come to mind, no one has either placed or authorized you to speak "we" for others.

That rhetoric device is of a manipulative and presuming spirit, condescending to people who are accountable only to God.

Dear friend I think you need a hug, it will be ok.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy