To the hearts that would be blessed….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The foundation; our death in Christ….

And then that which follows; by faith, giving ourselves up to God as a living sacrifice….

For entering into the new life in Christ is all done by the faith of the heart desiring it….. This life that is free from sin to the degree of the embracing of this new life, is the experiencing of one’s salvation in Christ…. Which experiencing is to be had on a moment by moment basis…This faith that Christ is living His life in and through one, is the faith that will overcome all that needs to be overcome….

For it is in this faith of trusting in God does one’s relationship with God grow and become established…. A simple emptying of oneself and a turning of one’s heart to God, is the faith that is given, a practicing of this faith is the walking in this faith…

For it all comes down to this simple truth; if Christ died and was raised to a new life the one that joins himself to Christ by faith will himself die and be raised to a new life… But not in the by and by, when one leaves this world, but now in the immediate present…. This faith is the faith that overcomes, for he that dies is freed from sin… This truth does not even nature itself show forth, a dead creature has no more life in this world… The same with one who has died with Christ, the life of this world they are freed from…

Walking by faith, by a constant faith of trusting Christ to live is life in and through, blessed is the heart that would venture in this faith;

‘the life that I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God’

In the Beloved, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The foundation; our death in Christ….

And then that which follows; by faith, giving ourselves up to God as a living sacrifice….

For entering into the new life in Christ is all done by the faith of the heart desiring it….. This life that is free from sin to the degree of the embracing of this new life, is the experiencing of one’s salvation in Christ…. Which experiencing is to be had on a moment by moment basis…This faith that Christ is living His life in and through one, is the faith that will overcome all that needs to be overcome….

For it is in this faith of trusting in God does one’s relationship with God grow and become established…. A simple emptying of oneself and a turning of one’s heart to God, is the faith that is given, a practicing of this faith is the walking in this faith…

For it all comes down to this simple truth; if Christ died and was raised to a new life the one that joins himself to Christ by faith will himself die and be raised to a new life… But not in the by and by, when one leaves this world, but now in the immediate present…. This faith is the faith that overcomes, for he that dies is freed from sin… This truth does not even nature itself show forth, a dead creature has no more life in this world… The same with one who has died with Christ, the life of this world they are freed from…

Walking by faith, by a constant faith of trusting Christ to live is life in and through, blessed is the heart that would venture in this faith;

‘the life that I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God’

In the Beloved, Not me
@Not me Reminds me of 1 Corinthians 15....

Reactions: Not me