To Those Sowing Into People's Lives

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

x.drybonesxvalleyx

Dec 16, 2007
Hey all. I'm a bit new here, but I'm sure at least a few know me as Emily. I'd like to tell you a little story--A children's choir from Africa came and sang at our church about nine months ago. Our youth pastor began conversing with Jmeil (ignore the spelling, please), the "leader" (I think) of this African group. Jmeil is a Christian who has accepted Christ as his Saviour. Now, soon, our minister (Scott), discovered that he was deathly poor. He made 50 dollars a month. His sister is in high school and he's trying to get her through it, while maintaining himself and his family. Scott is heading over to Uganda in about 10 days to sow into this man's life by helping him set up an Internet "Cafe", where people can go in and pay him to get on an internet. It is taking a lot out of Scott, but he knows as we all do that God is directing him to sow into this man's life, and I want everyone to pray for him that it all goes all right in Uganda.However, I don't think it should stop there. There are many, many people who are sowing into people's lives and helping them, doing what God wants them to do by helping them emotionally, financially, spiritually. I'd like to pray for those who are doing this simply in their own friendships as well as the ones who are helping on major mission trips where several things can go wrong. People can be helped. And these people are amazing servants of the Lord and demonstrate amazing obedience and faith by dedicating their lives to doing things such as this. Love,Emily

TrueVoice

Mar 14, 2008
Dear Lord,Help your servant Scott sow successfully into Jmeil life and also improve that of many others in Uganda and his other missionary travels!TrueVoice